Its official im starting CD

VickChick

Hi everyone, just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who has supported me over the last few days and encouraged be to go for it, finally made contact with cdc and although there isnt a local one in my area i have found someone who will be able to come to meet me on the 9th feb, weigh in will be monthly but hey i dont care, im soo excited that im going beat the flab :gimi: cant wait so ill keep an online diary and hopefully upload some pics, cheers minimims support your all i needed xxx

Congratulations hun, yes it will be hard but it'll be worth every bead of sweat as you drink that water and wow just think of the loss after 4 weeks itll be AMAZING!!!!!!

Enjoy every moment of watching yourself shrink!!

Georgie
xx

I'm sure you will do well, it will be hard but you can do it!

HI, im starting cd on monday, as its my birthday next week, so going out for meal etc on sat, determined to stick it out, have a few stones to shift, where in cumbria are you vickchick, im in workington....

A fellow birthday girl and Cumbrian :D I'm in Alston.... well, when I'm at home I am! Usually found lurking around the Lanes in Carlisle lol!

Good luck to both of you with your journeys. This is an excellent place for support.

hi shell and lisa im in barrow in furness, luckly ole me living in such a town miles from anyway one road in and one road out lol, any my cdc is coming from yorkshire im amazed that she will travel so far, chatted for about an hour with her last night she is such a lovely person, filled me with confidence, can i ask you all which shakes are not and not so nice as im buying a month at a time, thought id do shake for breakfast, soup for lunch (take to work) and soup for dinner so i dont feel like im depriving myself at meal time with hubby and son, god i hope that i can still cook for them without being tempted, hubby said leave it too him to do but son kinda looked unhopeful when he said that lol, any other advice??

Good Luck Vicky! xxx Going to see my CDC tonight - not sure when i can start as she said i will have to take my medical form to the GP due to my BMI :sigh: !! Hopefully will be able to start next week.
Hope the GP doesn't object to me doing this diet! Has anyone had any negative feelings from their Gp regarding this diet??

Back