It's really not Glandular - Jen's Diary.

Juno*

It's 1.49am and I've reached that point. You know the point where you can't really face anymore junk and your body is just screaming out for some vegetables? Tonight I've decided to screw the nut. Not the fruit and nut, but the NUT.

My diety style pledges (a whole month before the 1st coz I iz a trendsetter innit?)

Record My Food. Regardless of what it is. I understand why food diaries work, and I get the logic - but I've ignored it and never tried. A bit like this exercise more, eat less theory I've seen bandied about :)

Always have breakfast. Always.

Aim for 5 out of 7 homecooked meal days per week.

So - in very quickstyle conclusion, I will start in the AM, and update this. I blog elsewhere on my attempts at weightloss, so this might only really be a food diary thing. I will be following (loosely, or not -we'll see) the principles of SW so this seems like the best place to put it.

Toodle pip!

Jen

So I got up this morning and had a pre-weigh in poo in the hope that 3 stone would slide out and I'd have absolutely NO need to think about weight loss ever again.

But, i think it's fair to say that didn't happen.

My starting weight today is a whopping 13 stone 3.5 lbs.

I fully intend to start back my SW class in January when my work schedule allows me attend. Until then, I'm going to track my eating habits on here.

So here's a few goals.

- Keep processed foods to an absolute minimum.
- Be under 13 stone by January 4th. Not a huge amount to lose, but it means I'll be in a much better place to start classes.
- Make good choices. I don't have to be perfect, but I do NOT want to binge.

I feel that if I can follow this for the next month or so, I'll be setting myself up for success.

Onwards and downwards!

I'm actually laughing as I type this - due to Christmas excess and all round piggery, I am sitting squarely at 13 stone 8.5.

Dragging up every cliche I can possibly muster, it seems tomorrow is a new day.

Hiya Slimming World, oh how I have missed you.

So I got up this morning and had a pre-weigh in poo in the hope that 3 stone would slide out and I'd have absolutely NO need to think about weight loss ever again.

Ha, ha. Love it!:roofles:

It just gets worse....

I'm sitting at 13 stone 12.5 lbs.

What is it with being engaged? I've totally got happy cow syndrome and just want to eat all my lovely feelings.

Tomorrow is a new day (insert your own wee cliche here)...

Back