**Its Saturday**lets do it hour by hour xx

good for u sarette! u have slain the evil one, Mr A.Y.C.E Buffett. (all you can eat)

as a reward for ur great endeavour, u will now on be known as Buffett Buster! or BB for short.

back home from work. was meant to be working til 6 but got away at 4.20 cos ive sh*t loads of homework to do. and yet, here i am, still on minis! and now Dancing and the G-ster are putting me in the mood for a spot of internet shopping...

Now don't be going dragging me into this... I'll have you know I've only bough 4 pairs of shoes in the last hour.

Woohoo Sarah, totally on board with B Buster!

Gx

ignore me folks, in a weird mood.....watchin too much crap telly me thinks!

I try to but you just won't go away ;)

Evening all
I took 5 pain killers before the de-fuzzing event - and decided to have eyelashes tinted as well!
I'm de-fuzzed and happy!
Delli - well done on your re-start hun!
Sue - last night OK, didnt get home til 1.30am as I was taxi and had to be up earlythis morning for the 'waxing' event!
I've been helping my mum & SIL do the contributions for the 40th party - oh my life is full of wonder and excitment!
Georgie - internet shopping is lethal but totally exciting when the parcels arrive - though I do prefer the buzz of buying personally....
What you all been up to then?????????

I love having my lashes tinted...I'm watching crap telly too....watching that thing on BBC about looking for Nancy....need ear muffs!!!

Well back from work and instead of going for a shower (do stink of smelly fish and the smelll from the fat isnt nice when I get home smellls devine while Im cooking :rolleyes: them )anyhoo made a new word to day while at work told a customer he was confusled he thought he was confused but no I prefer to think of him as mr confusled now lol.I give many customers new name Mrs smee been in tonight she always rings up and says hello itsme so her own family now call her smee lol.Anyone else as mad as me no just me then .

Having a bad time resisting eating today but really need to loss 3lb so winning at mo but its getting harder :mad:

What else we going to waffle about please join in as I need distractions xxxx

oh I have all sorts of silly words Mandy.... spectacliar being my fav at the mo! don't know how you have stayed so strong working in a chippy - RESPECT!!!

Gx

Why yes Ive worked in the chippy for 18 years or so and to be honest it has not bothered me once while on the diet but I do wonder how I ll cope when I know I can eat "normal " but only ever had them once a week before so I can resist once a week easy:eek: lol .

been had quick shower thought I may sink everyone out on here so smell of strawberry shampoo now it yum any calories in shampoo :D.

Thank you for you compliments they do help make my head even bigger but also help to stop me going back down stairs to the fridge xxx

porgeous you look amazing hun you deserve a new wardrobe for all those lush shoes and clothes not hanger extentions xxx

porgeous you look amazing hun you deserve a new wardrobe for all those lush shoes and clothes not hanger extentions xxx

Thanks hun, looking pretty good yourself!

I will go tell hubby immediately that Mandy said it was okay :D

Back