It's Saturday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning folks...

Great morning it is too....I have lost another 2.5 lbs YIPEE!!!!!!:D

3lbs to go for my 3 stone!!:eek:

Has anyone else got a weigh in today?

I havw a pretty easy day, 3 clients and a bit of shopping then Mini's the rest of the day ;)

Sun shining and everything is fab.....can you tell I'm happy happy today.!

The sun has got it's hat on, hip hip horray
The sun has got it's hat on and is shining on us today!

Have good one each and everyone...
catch you later
HM
xx:):):):):)

Wow! You're doing brilliantly - well done on your losses! :)

I'm off to Thorpe park today with Nieces and nephew. Will be there all day - as there's fireworks at 10pm. Won't be able to drink much water otherwise I'll spend the day just looking for toilets! So that means I'll be hungry! I know I'll be able to resist bad stuff - but might see if I can get some protein from somewhere to help me! Will take a tetra and a bar, and hope for best. Maybe I should just go on the roller coasters loads of times that I feel sick, so won't want to eat! :D

Have a good day everyone!
xxx

I got up full of gusto this morning; have already been & ridden my horse and mucked out. Now time for a nice soak in the bath perhaps?

I'm only on day 2 of CD (Did 7 days of Lipotrim straight before), but am finding mornings the hardest as I feel a bit dizzy and yuk, but too nauseous to get the shakes down (No, I'm not pregnant!!!).

So I'm finding if I keep busy in the mornings it's much better. Plus, I keep hopping on the scales and going "woohooo!". Come luchtime I'll feel fabbo.

So today for me, whilst fiance is at work, pampering & wedding planning. Oh, and minimins of course!

HM thats fab! Also your good mood is contagiou and has made me feel much better - i woke up feeling achey fluey and generally moany but am now singing - the sun has got his hat on LOL

Sharon - enjoy thorpe park - if your weather is like ours you have a lovely day for it! I am not a bonfire and fireworks person her ein the uk as i always end up staying in with the dog who gets very nervous and shakey at all the bangs - - but i get my displays every 4th july when i do independence day in the usa with my OH so i am not too hard done by ...

I have some ironing and packing to do this morning ( i do both while watching saturday kitchen and drooling - - not over the food they prepare but over the gorge james martin! ) then im going to start some online christmas shopping - catch up with some csi dvds and then look forward to strictly come dancing!

whatever youre doing all have a lovely and successful day
x

Morning Everyone

Well done Maggie - that is great! those 3lbs will be off in no time at all hun xxx

Sharon - Thorpe Park? wow i havent been there for about 20 years - have a great day! xx

Taking ds to dancing class at 9 and then round to my Mum's for a cup of tea. Not sure what we will do this afternoon - i've got loads of paperwork to do so it will probably be a boring one!

Good luck to anyone with a wi today xx

ooooooo pony what a lovely morning for riding your horse! I have just started riding lessons (had about 5 now) and I love it. Its hard work though! I have real trouble keeping the horse going once I'm trotting - cant seem to concentrate on reins, squeezing legs, heels down and looking forward all at the same time:D lol

oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, i got a wonderful feeling everything's going my way - tra la la

Well done shelly that's brilliant...............good luck with your xmas shopping, I haven't started mine yet. ;0(

No sunshine up here in the Northwest...just grim rain (but what else do we expect eh? ;)).

I'm off for my weigh-in in about 20 mins.....my scales show that the extra day has made a difference - I've been getting a little frustrated....stuck on a plateau :( Let's see what the CD scales say (usually =3lbs on mine :()....

Back soon :)

Woohoo! 1st weigh in of restart & down 12lb!!!! More than I lost in the 1st week 1st time around. Shame really that I'd put on 7lb when I was off for 2 months rather than the 3lb I'd previously thought. Ah well.... its all downhill from here!

Well done Maggie & Shelly. CD rocks!

Morning folks! was just thinking that christmas looks a hell of a lot closer from this side of halloween! only 52 days to go, (i think, but maths was never my strong point). i managed 4 and a half litres yday! really impressed, havent been able to get above 2 and a half all week! just aiming for 3 today. scales at home have stopped moving but i intend to stay at my OH's house tonight and possibly tomorrow night, so it shud b tuesday b4 i weigh again! hope to be pleasantly surprised.
i usually find the weekends hard, so praying that ill get through this one!
keep up the singing ladies, it really perked me up when i read it!

xx

Back