It's SATURDAY **Lets do it Hour by hour**

Just having my 1st shake of the day...4Gt's and 2 litres down too. Oh and a 1/2 can of coke zero.

Well done everyone you are all doing really well... keep it up.

DONT FORGET THE WATER!! :D

Hi all! I am STILL not totally on ss (had a few G and Ts last night, and i dont mean green teas!), but the scales say i am a few pounds down already. Just need to stay focussed!!

Hello all
Late on today!:eek: have been doing housework :eek: and entertaining my girls. Had a client too...

Have switched my food plans slightly I have posted in my diary,
Glugging the water, but I haven't had any GT yet so I am off to put the kettle on!:D

Just gonna have another GT myself (5), 2 1/2 litres of water down..

everyone is doing well

DON'T FORGET THE WATER!!!!

It's lovely in here today, everyone seems on the up and scales on the down, I've only just finished my 2nd ltr of water and had a GT, quick wrist slap bex, no alcyholll on ssing, it can be very dangerous.

Can't wait for my wi on tues, it will be two weeks worth and I'm hoping to be in the 14's for the first time in fifteen years (grief now I feel old) I'll halve whatever I lose and put that on the val's challenge.

Keep on glugging, I wonder if we all flush at once, what will happen to China??????

Hi everyone

Maggie and Sam - woweeee - well done to you both, 5lbs is great going xxx

Leah - yes let this be your last day one ever missy! I'll be watching you! xx

Tara - lucky you having a lie in! well done on your 2lbs off yesterday xx

Georgie - looking gorgeous ;)

Hi to everyone else xxx

JodieJoJo - your sig has inspired me to update mine.

My before pic is horrific, makes me feel a bit ill looking at it. I was a size 14/16 at the time, but looked a lot lot bigger. I am now a 12, so a bit to go before I'm an 8/10 which would be my ultimate goal.

Thanks Maggie

Pony - you're looking great already, it will be no time at all before you reach goal xx

wow jo you are gorgeous!

Im back home from work earlier than expected as my last client of the day has cancelled. I managed to leave the house without any packs this morning and have managed on water only so far (about 1.5 litres) so just having my first pack now.

Get on the water you lot!! Im back to check on you all now so get glugging..

Hitler??? How very dare you lol

JJJ u look amazing! u also look so much happier and ur skin is glowing! inspiration to the rest of us!
well its day one of a re-re-re-re-re-re-restart for me, coupled with a hangover and 2 assignments to finish for next week, its gonna b a loooong day. my hands are covered in itchy hives due to the amount of crap ive consumed recently so lookin forward to gettin well and truely detoxed CD-style!! well check in later my lovelies, keep glugging!!! xxx

Hello everyone, I started CD yesterday, I'm spooky's mad sister. I've got a lot of weight to go, I'm currently 27.5 stones. My first goal is to get to 20 stone, then to lose 150 pounds. I have a hernia, which needs operating on, but as I am, they wouldn't touch me, so that's what I'm working towards, plus I'm sick of being fat.

Well today, I stayed in bed as late as I possibly could, after having a really bad night. I woke up at 2.30 with real hunger pangs, made me feel sick, so I sat and glugged water down, played on the computer for a bit and went back to bed about 5am.

I've had coffee made with vanilla milkshake, a soup and a fruits of the forest shake. Have drunk 1 1/2 litres of water so far, made countless trips to the loo, like spooky (my sister and cdc) said, may as well throw a pint of water down the loo and cut out the middle man LOL

Was a bit weepy earlier, so I phoned my Mum to get some support and have a moan about feeling deprived, but I'm sticking to it. I've done one day, I'm not giving up now, or I'd have wasted my time

Afternoon everyone, hang my head in shame I'm only on 1.5 litres and haven't even finished that yet!

Went to the sales and bought some really pretty skirts which I thought I could jazz up with some black boots. Had a wonderful time trying stuff on and.... drum roll.... got into a size 8 in Monsoon. Now I know that Monsoon are somewhat on the large side but I might cut out the monsoon label and leave the size 8 bit!!!!

Hope you are all glugging away to make up for my uselessness.

JJJ - I know I've said it before but WOW WOW WOW what a transformaton hun.

Gxx

afternoon all

well only 1 litre down so far ( bad claire )

hope your all having a good one

well done all of you, sounds like you're all having a great day.

I'm hungry!!! I remember last time that the first few days are the worst! Hopefully the hunger pangs will soon leave me and i can think about something else!!!!

awwww thanks Georgie xxx

My advice is just buy from which ever shop you can get into the smallest size in! lol Since I've been a size 8 (only on the bottom mind you, still really a 10 up top) I keep buying trousers all over the place, as I just can't believe that I am really that size!! It is really tempting to just buy things because you can get into them at first! lol :D
I got some really nice trousers from River Island today, combat style, size 10 and guess what? they were too bloody big! Felt disappointed coz they were so nice (they didnt have any other sizes left) but also very happy! What a mix of emotions!

Anyway, well done to you for the Monsoon outfit - you will probably find you drop a size or even 2 quite fast now - although the pounds were slow to come off at the end for me, i did seem to still shrink size wise:D

xx

Congrats to all of you on your success so far today. I've been out and about to the pictures and kept smelling food in town. Found it hard to resist the popcorn and nachos but I did.
I have massive indigestion now but at least the headache from yesterday has gone!
I love this site - so encouraging!
Tansyx:)

Back