Its SATURDAY ** Lets do it hour by hour **

hello everyone , hey clare my almost neighbor....

Ok Girls. I am totally struggling today. It could be the day I break. I am on 4 packs a day. Already had 2. I am so hungry and I have a banging headache. It's week 3 and I don't want to break, I thought the hard part was behind me and now today I feel rubbish.. Anyone with any ideas? xx

just keep busy busy busy. and drink lots of water and stay on mini's or look at the sucess stories thats what i do. dont break it anyway it is not worth it. trust me i know from experience

hope everyone is having a good dayx

Keep drinking - have you got any water flavours? Add them to sparkling water for a change!

Take some tablets for your heeeeeed.....

Go and get the papers and some magazines....

Run a bath and soak....

Paint your nails....

Get into bed with your magazines etc - have a snooze.....

Get up again later - nothing wrong with a lazy day when your feeling like crumbling...

You're not actually hungry - its the chatterbox your listending to.... Is TOTM looming for you, this may increase your appetite??? IF you feel the need - have 4 packs, I have done this few times, especially a sweet shake split into 2 to make a hot choccies - totally breaks the day up!

Why sabotage ALL the hard work you have put in over last 3wks for the sake of eating something you neither want or actually need!

Plenty of people will tell you - it aint worth it hun! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep drinking - have you got any water flavours? Add them to sparkling water for a change!

Take some tablets for your heeeeeed.....

Go and get the papers and some magazines....

Run a bath and soak....

Paint your nails....

Get into bed with your magazines etc - have a snooze.....

Get up again later - nothing wrong with a lazy day when your feeling like crumbling...

You're not actually hungry - its the chatterbox your listending to.... Is TOTM looming for you, this may increase your appetite??? IF you feel the need - have 4 packs, I have done this few times, especially a sweet shake split into 2 to make a hot choccies - totally breaks the day up!

Why sabotage ALL the hard work you have put in over last 3wks for the sake of eating something you neither want or actually need!

Plenty of people will tell you - it aint worth it hun! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Clare you have done amazing you really have done very well with the diet,i bet you dont have much more to loose now for goal do you?:D

yipeeee we have finished the food all ready to take to the venue .Pinched a half slice of turkey and nothing else :D.Just have to get through the party now and all willl be good .I have done some celery sticks so I can pinch one or 2 of those if I get desperate :eek: Its my aamw on tuesday so no probs there just start it early:D

Hope everyone is having a good saturday got to go and bath hair wash catch you all morrow xxx

Still got loads left to shift :mad::mad::mad::mad:.... I'm just plodding now - but I'm cool with that!
Son's on sofa - raging temperature and though tonsils are enlarged they are not infected so we are just administering Calpol & Nurofen - he's had a little sleep as he was up at 05:30hrs....
my daughters suffers with her tonsils have you tried calpol night it really knocks her out. now shes got a sickness bug, so no sleep for me tonight, mind you she doesnt sleep much anyway shes 26 months can't wait for her to sleep all night.

TBH I've not tried the night one - I do have Medised though, which is a bit like Nightnurse for kids so I use that at night.... He was at my mums last night and maybe not as secure as he feels poorly here with me, and of course not a burden I would knowingly put on my poor mum - she rang me at 5:30hrs to let me know she was worried bless her... He's fine its just a virus thingy - which they all get, he's 9 next week so alot more capable than of fighting these things now, not like your poor little 2yr old - bless her, hope she gets better quickly and you get some rest (some hope Dawny thinks!!!).... xxx

TBH I've not tried the night one - I do have Medised though, which is a bit like Nightnurse for kids so I use that at night.... He was at my mums last night and maybe not as secure as he feels poorly here with me, and of course not a burden I would knowingly put on my poor mum - she rang me at 5:30hrs to let me know she was worried bless her... He's fine its just a virus thingy - which they all get, he's 9 next week so alot more capable than of fighting these things now, not like your poor little 2yr old - bless her, hope she gets better quickly and you get some rest (some hope Dawny thinks!!!).... xxx
Thanks i do hope so,hoping your son feeling better soon.

Evening all, hope we're all having a lovely weekend. T4m hope your son is feeling better soon, i used to get septic tonsilitis all the time so i can completely empathise with how he's feeling.

Glad to hear everyone's resisting temptations keep it up!!! Well me and OH spent 4hours last night playing on the Wii and an hour today and tonight we're going round to a friends to play their Wii lol beats sitting on your bum all day doing nothing!!! Had WI last night and lost another 2lbs so i'm now back to where i was before my car accident so i'm very pleased :) It's downwards all the way now!!!!!

Big hugs everyone xxx

ok so mix a mousse.. what have i done worng, it looks like there is loads of whit bits of rubber in it? xx

PMSL - I only attempted it once, I tried to make 'jelly' using the water flavourings..... Well I ended up with a frogspawn conconction in a bowl.... The mousse mix is still in the cupboard, I keep threatening to try it again!

I think its a knack with the water that you use to mix it with having to be icy cold - but if you do a search on threads there's lots of suggestions!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all

Well have had a lovely day up in Brum. Mum is taking in some skirts for me which are a little on the baggy side, wouldn't normally bother but they are all fairly new and weren't that cheap so I figured it might be worth getting them done. Met up with Sue (Mary Poppins) and boy can you see a difference she is looking goooood and great to see her so motivated.

Now curled up on the sofa in my dressy down to watch casualty.

Clare, how's the poorly boy this evening hun?

Nina, woo hoo on the 2lbs babes!

Haven't read through all the posts yet but hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

Georgie
x

Back