It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
What no daily!!

Come on you lazy peeps..up you get ;)

Lovely sunny day again, make the most of it we are supposed to get snow tomorrow :eek:

Hope you all have a great day and good luck with the weigh ins.

I'm having a chill out day so will be lurking alot

HM

Morning Maggie and all that follow.

Nothing planned today, had a lovely day with Sue, Clare and her SIL yesterday at the spa. First time I have ever done anything like that as I was always too self conscious so it was another mini milestone for me. Sue and Clare both looking gorgey and I have told them both they need to update their pics as they look so different! Am already planning the next visit probably somewhere like Champneys, very exciting!!

Went out for lunch on Thursday with some people from work and had a main course and pudding, this is a major big deal for me as I have been avoiding anything deemed as "naughty" BUT, I thoroughly enjoyed it, was good for the rest of the day and moved on without it leading to a binge so there is hope for us all!

Have great weekends everyone.

Gx

Morning Maggie and Georgie,

Fab sunny day here. Im only up though god cant seem to move at the weekends!! Of to do grocery shopping now :(!! hate it!! Glad you had a nice day yesterday georgie we were all very jealous.Im getting my hair done like something completely diff before i go to spain. even thinking about getting a fringe but worried about it!!

Best of luck to everyone with wi's and the looooosers
Becky x

Go for it Becky!! If you don't like it it will soon grow out!!
Today I got loads on, were just changing the flooring in the kitchen and then this afternoon, Im having microdermabrasion done for the first time!!
Then, this evening, me and the big fella are going out for a few drinks!!
Can't wait!!
Char XX

Morning all

Yes we had a lovely day yesterday-feeling very relaxed now...shame I have to drive to Heathrow today to pick up a friend!
Becky-I feel like a hair change as well-Go for it girl!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and good luck with any WI's

Morning all!

Have woken up to my streaky fake tan, damn it! luckily its mainly my legs and I'm wearing jeans tonight so no major drama! It snowing a little already here so think I'll spend most of the day in chilling! Night out might be cancel as my friend fell over last night and has a right shiner so she is not sure she want to go! meep!

Loads of positive vibes to all today, this is day 13 for me, and I did weigh myself this morning even thou I promised my self I just WI on monday morns. 21lbs gone forever!! It actually gives me hope that I'll get there eventually, never felt like that before!!

Ktd

Hey Ladies,
Well day 4 for me. In ketosis but still got a fuzzy head.
Im at work today already wishing I could eat at lunch time!!!!
I have 3 months exactly today until my wedding!!! HAVE to stick to it!!!

Morning folks! gorgeous day here in northern ireland. i can see part of the glens of antrim from the back of my house and it just looks amazing! ive managed to drop 3lbs overnight, so am well chuffed! today is day 6 for me, and ive never made it past day 8 before so fingers crossed. mite b lurking for a while but my little brother is rallying today so will prob go watch that for a while.

hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

Hi folks,

Was gloriously sunny first thing, so I've been to the allotment where it began to come in really cold and cloud over. So now I'm home to find the housework fairy has bu**ered off and left it to me. Can't be bothered to go food shopping so have popped to the local shop for bits instead. When there is bad weather forecast the shops look like they've been raped and pillaged, so I can do with what I have until wednesday!
Have had 2 810 weeks. Now planning to go to 1000. Still have a stone to lose ideally, but I can't excersise on SS OR 810, so we shall see what happens when I try on 1000. Not looking forward to coming out of ketosis, but can't wait to sink my teeth into some fruit (and bran flakes!)

Day 5 for me, things are going well so far, having a lazy day as I can feel my period coming on it will be here this evening or tonight by the way I'm feeling but despite that still feeling good :)

Morning Gang

Morning morning to all of you & those who follow....
Had a totally lazy morning just 'pottering' not quite sure what that actually means but I'm liking that explanation of my morning!

Well we had a glorious day - Sue & Georgie - totally fab so glad I've met them in the flesh! They really are real people you know.......
It was a milestone for me doing a Spa day and cant flippin wait to do the weekend one! Yey us!

Oooo Delli - 3lbs overnight, I need some of that this way please and thank you!

Right I'm off out to do a few jobbits and will be back later....

Sue - sorry about your Heathrow trip - I'll be passing there shortly so will give you a little wave!

Lots of vibes to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

no probs T4Me, heres how i did it.

get into suitable sporty gear, including football boots.
Run round a football field, then run round it again. that done? now run round it again. (u have run a mile by now). then start running back and forwards across the pitch alternating between sprinting, jogging and jumping in the air, and jumping sidewards. then run round the pitch again with a weight in each hand, pumping ur arms up and down in the air. This should all take about 20mins overall.
stop and stretch, or if ur like me, put ur head between ur legs and try not to vomit. eventually get a breath then do all ur stretches, then run round the pitch at a jogging speed.
Thats the warm up! Should take 30mins overall, and then uve got another hour of training left, but its easier cos it involves short drills with ur stick. maybe another 10 mins of sprinting at the end of training and then a good stretch out! during all this, u will be on a typical irish field, full of sheep dung etc, and will spend a lot of time face down in it doing press ups, sit ups etc!

anyone up for joining me to lose 3lbs overnight? lol

no probs T4Me, heres how i did it.

get into suitable sporty gear, including football boots.
Run round a football field, then run round it again. that done? now run round it again. (u have run a mile by now). then start running back and forwards across the pitch alternating between sprinting, jogging and jumping in the air, and jumping sidewards. then run round the pitch again with a weight in each hand, pumping ur arms up and down in the air. This should all take about 20mins overall.
stop and stretch, or if ur like me, put ur head between ur legs and try not to vomit. eventually get a breath then do all ur stretches, then run round the pitch at a jogging speed.
Thats the warm up! Should take 30mins overall, and then uve got another hour of training left, but its easier cos it involves short drills with ur stick. maybe another 10 mins of sprinting at the end of training and then a good stretch out! during all this, u will be on a typical irish field, full of sheep dung etc, and will spend a lot of time face down in it doing press ups, sit ups etc!

anyone up for joining me to lose 3lbs overnight? lol

NO THANKS

ive posted a link in my diary thread to video showing what sport i play if anyone wants to have a look. although im nowhere near as good as the girls on the video!

Wish I could be inspired to move away from the sofa...Dancing will be around soon with her activity diary!!!!!LOL You all put me to shame...even Clare did a class at the spa yesterday....OMG I'm so Lazy..

Wish I could be inspired to move away from the sofa...Dancing will be around soon with her activity diary!!!!!LOL You all put me to shame...even Clare did a class at the spa yesterday....OMG I'm so Lazy..

Never fear, there's always someone lazier ......

Gxx

afternoon all! I'm at work till 6 :(

Hope you're all having a good day losers!

S xxx

Morning all :wavey:

well it blumming cold here was sunny first thing so put my new size 14 (please note size ) denim skirt on and went to morrisons .By time I came back think my city had moved to iceland it was freezing still no snow tho .

Not a lot planned today at work later then slob in front of tv .Going to harrogate morrow see cdc and do so clothes shopping for son he is 19 soon then out to the indian later .I will just have tikka starter and take my zero coke with me Mandy <------good girl :)

Was norty last nite and ate a piece of pigs liver :eek: but nothing else .Dont know if liver is very bad or is just protien but still in ketosis as far as I know .Anyone know what the cals carbs ect in pigs liver .

Hope all norty scales are behaving today and WI are all major big ones hugs and kisses mandy

Back