ITS SATURDAY!! xx Lets do it hour by hour xx

Afternoon ladies
Well home from town where I looked and looked for something to treat myself with....couldn't find anything I liked..so decided to pop into Colchester (about 1/2hr down the road) and have a look there..Nothing!!:(

So went over to the industrial park and into PC world..ended up spending 90 quid on a 7 port Hub and external Hard drive (to back up all my files)...how SAD is that!! :(

Anyway, home now and enjoying a coke zero..will have my 1st shake of the day about 2:30ish. Had 2 litres :tear_drop::tear_drop:water so far so must catch up on that too.

Hope everyone is having a good day...must catch up on the latest posts now.

TTFN

HM
XX

I'm sorry HM, but yep, your treat is very sad. You were meant to get something gorgeous and lush and post a picture on here so we can admire it :p

Well done Delli on doing so well on the restart! I'm finding this easy too at the moment - for the first time in ages I am 100%. Since my restart in August I have always either picked at chicken or had 4/5 packs a day. But since Monday it's been 3 packs and at least 4 litres of water every day. The scales are showing me the difference too - 4.5lbs off since Monday! We are definately kicking some flabby butt!!!

Sorry you cut your finger Leah. Cut finger and lemon, ouch ouch ouch!!! Well done on the 8lbs and I agree about the choc orange - only had one so far, smells much better than it tastes! Enjoy your bunk off tonight!

Afternoon all and lovely to see such motivation floating round at weekend hehe :)

HM well done on your weight loss
Georgie hope your boobs are feeling better now, it's not nice that feeling
Spooky i'm so glad your daughter is feeling better
Tara hope you managed to get an afternoon nap!

Well i was going to go to the gym today but my body decided it was goign to bless me with a migraine late last night....knew it was coming as i had 2 days of warning signs but being the fool i am decided to ignore them and then was in pain last night so not a good idea to go bouncing around the gym so i'm gonna go tomorrow whilst h2b is at football. Had my first shake about an hr ago and only 1 litre of water but it'll be 4/5 by bedtime and surprisinglyi've still got my motivation despite not being weighed yesterday and aving a lovely night off...thought i'd be feeling crappy today but i dont so YAY for willpower :-D

Have a great day everyone xx

Well i hope you're feeing rested Tara and get an early night tonight instead!!!! Nothing worse than being unable to sleep my mum suffers from insomnia so i know how frustrating and detrimental to your health it can be!!!

Hi all
Well, I went to the gym this morning. Managed to hurt my back before I went so I am really uncomfortable at the moment :sigh:
I am off out with Hubby tonight, it was his birthday last monday so out for a minefield meal tonight pmsl!
Would rather be on here and Facebook tbh....

Phew, I've just about survived Saturday!

- 3 packs (did give myself the option of a 4th if things got really bad, but didn't want one).
- 5 litres water.
- 1 can coke zero
- 1 savoury drink

Perfect!!!

Avoided the parent's dinner. Every Saturday for as long as I can remember I have picked at their leftovers (my Mum always cooks an absolutely fantastic 2 course dinner on a Saturday night) and have had a glass of wine (or 2, or 3 :eek:).

I am currently multi-tasking. "Watching" rugby, listening to music and dancing, posting on here and tidying up my flat!

I'll be exhausted soon, so will probably head to bed to either watch the footie or the boxing, so goodnight everyone xxx

Back