ITS SATURDAYx LETSxDOxITx HOURbyHOURx

Evening all, I went to the pub at lunch to meet OH family before they jet off to Oz for 5 weeks, they were all having chips and pink wine (my fave) and I sat with a glass of water and my CD bar cut into about 30 pieces! Once I had got over the initial gorgeous smell of food, I was OK and am thinking how good it will be when they see me in 5 weeks and I am a stone (hopefully) lighter. YIPPEE. I didn't even eat all of the bar. I'm feeling quite virtuous. On 790 today and just been to buy some fish - its MASSIVE!! Hoping OH has put it in the oven so I can watch Harry Hill whilst eating it. Then Primeval is on which I love. Been to buy some lottery tickets, hoping to win BIG OH and I can go 1st class on same plane as OH family and surprise them all!!! hee hee hee - I wish... Hope evryone is having a good day

Thanks for that........... i would have missed Harry without your reminder. Got myself settled in my softie pink nightie, my softie pink dressing gown and a 2 litre bottle of fizzy water!

Woop, more people joining the jammie club xxx

WOOP!

How Stupid Am I?????
I Have Just Eaten A Huge Plate Of Chicken And Cauliflower I Am So Annoyed With Myself, Just Sooooooooooo Annoyed

Get that water down you and flush it out.

Gotta be honest, you could have done a lot worse! You're prob still in ketosis, so make sure you drink a few LITRES before bed!!!

Been work come home had nice long soak in bath and Im now in the jammie club (new jammies may I add the trousers of my old ones fell down and its not the same with a belt).Have a great relaxing nite peeps

Away from the thread a little......... i think Primark are the best for jamaramas and dressing gowns. Very snuggly and roomy too................................and cheap to replace when you need a smaller one.

Back