it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

It's day 3 for me and I've been feeling very tierd and hot!! Had to do the families food shop today and walking past the fresh roasted chicken counter was awful:mad:

I am finding the taste of the soups and shakes horrendous, so much so they make me heave. I actually added 12 fl oz to my chicken and mushroom soup today, but it didn't make much difference. I feel like I am taking medicine.

Well done guys for doing so well, keep the positive thoughts going:D

Jacqui

Keep it up girls, is there anything to distract us through the next few hours?? I'm watching for better or for worse on wedding tv lol i'm sad i know lol

well girls i'm back from my mums, we had bday bbq there for me and i decided that seeing as i havent cheated at all over the last six wks & 1 day that i would allow my self a small amount of food i also had a couple of glasses of wine and boy do i feel soooo full now i actually feel a bit:sick0019:, but as of the morning i am back on the straight and narrow back to ss 110%. to be honest dont want to ever ear again wouldnt mind but didnt eat v much at all ok was more than aamw but still not a lot, oh well i have had a good day enjoyed myself didnt have to lift a finger which made a nice change my kiddies woke me up at 8,30 with cards and pressies and h2b brought me a coffee up to bed:) then spent a lazy afternoon at mums!!

Awww that sounds like a lovely day and i'm sure you'll be fine with what you've eaten

Hell it's been hot but I'm not complaining - I wonder how many of us are reaching for the After Sun tonight before bed...:)

I've drank loads today - I think I've beaten any other record I might have done - I think I've done over 5L and have had a Tetra and a bar... unfortunately, that's not all - I struggled at lunchtime and had half a dozen dried yogurt covered strawberries and a Babybel...

I can't decide whether to have a third pack or just leave it as I was naughty... :(

I'm still glugging the water... hoping to flush them through.

Hope everyone else has had a great day - this weather is fab. I'm off in a week's time, I'm praying this weather continues for the rest of the month..

jodiejojo
Yes you can say that again smells , my daughter opened her choc buttons up and i could really smell them , must of been hard for you smelling Fish & Chips and candy floss . Sonn Sonn we can do that too , just keep going . Really i know its so hard ! good luck for another day !

a very long one

Hi there you sweet peeps.... It's not like me not to post but we've been out for most of the day. We went to Southport on the train. It was a gorgeous sunny day so we all had a great time...

I am zonked again, went to bed late and up very early so I'll be off in a bit to get some shut eye.

Saffron sweetie, it sounds like you had a good birthday hun, and what the hell, you ate a bit of food, as long as you ENJOYED it, that's waht matters, and like you say you are back on the straight and narrow tomorrow, well done you xxx Happy Birthday :D Enjoy the rest of your day.

Fingers crossed, I am sooooo jealous, I love NEW YORK :D:):cool:!!! Have you been before?? Hope your painting went ok. you have been such a busy bunny lately, is most of your decorating done now?? It's lovely when it's done but can be a pain in the harris doing it.
How does your dining room look, are you used to it??

JodieJoJo, if 790 is the way to go for you sweetie then that's what you gotta do, and I'm told that the difference in weight loss compared to ss is minimal. I would like to do 790 but can't be trusted with food at the moment, it's either all or nothing with me and I have chose 'nothing' for the time being. I feel so sorry for you after your trip out, we went to Southport today and I too could smell all the goodies on offer. We were at the Pier and Yep...there was candy floss galore, I love candyfloss, but EVEN WORSE......THE FISH AND CHIPS smelt ABSOLUTELY DEVINE :cry:well, when we are at goal I'm sure a treat would be well deserved. After all, you do see slim people eating fish and chips, everything in moderation is the key.(wish I'd have stuck to that motto 7 years ago LOL)

ninababes....:drool::drool::drool: I hope you enjoyed your tea.....:cry:I want some too LOL

Kirsty, you'll love this thread, good luck with your restart, sending you some positive vibes :vibes::vibes:

Hannah, you have done great, especially after yesterday, at least you chose healthy nibbles and not something like a portion of chips from the chippy....here I go again :drool::drool:

So folks, sorry if I missed you out only I can't page to the very beginning of the thread so can't see all of your posts.

I hope you all had a great day today, fun wise and food wise.

I didnt drink half as much as I should have done, and only had 2 packs. Need to go take some husks now:rolleyes:

catch you all tomorrow if not before XXXXXX

Hi Sophia-jo That's a fantastic Week 1 loss - How much water do you drink each day on average?

aaw thank you sweetie, I drink same as the others, approx 4 litres a day. you know what hun, we have a few girls who lost 14lbs and 15lbs in their first week, now that's absolutely amazing!! Stick with this thread, it help you stay focussed, we are a lovely family full of support, so welcome....... hope to chat again xxx good luck with your cd journey:D

morning all! have weighed this morning and now lost 21lbs in just over 5 weeks! 5 weeks left until i go to Mexico so i might even make my target! Its lovely and sunny here so I'm off to do ironing :( prepare meals for hubby for this week to save me cooking after the gym each night :( and then I'm out shopping!!! :)
the changes I've noticed are my rings are too big, my arms are much slimmer, my legs don't wobble (as much!) and I have a waist!
Have a great day everyone x
what great results, you go girlie....you are gonna feel sooooooo good in Mexico, you'll be strutting your butt to the beat of all those fellas hearts pumping when they see you.
Keep up the good work and keep posting xxx

SJ- No I've never been to New York, soooooo excited about it! Decorating nearly done, just taking more coats than I though. I'm not convinced by it yet but its a damn site better than the 80s nightmare it was when I moved in! Whereabout are you? If you went to Southport on the train I don't imagine your all that far from me!

Good day for me. One more day of painting to go. Have an evil spot on my head. Must be my body detoxing. Probably weighs a stone by itself!

Glad you've all had a good day.

Sophia-Jo
How are you today. I guess as you can see the body looking slimmer it will help you to the next level i guess there are going to be times we feel nothing is moving , i was told that in a slimming group and they said its to trick the body and eat a little more... well i did and it worked but with this VLCD its already set that you have so many weeks then you eat so i guess its sort of the same thing . Ok all confused , yes me too lol .
halooooooooo missleo, Thanks for asking hun, right now I'm rather tired and well...quite hungry, not sure if it's coz I missed a pack or coz I've been typing about food for the past half hour or so LOL:D

How have you been today?? Are you getting on ok with cd? xxx

Hi Jacqui
Well thats one way of losing the weight heaving :) The soups not all that , but the shakes i find ok , i just miss real food ! Hope you are doing good !

Up and ready to start day 3..going well so far. Drinking loads of water. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:I won't have my 1st shake until about 11ish if I can hold out til then. Working this afternoon but although work in a sweetie shop I have been very strong (for once).:rolleyes: I think it is because I am really determined to get there this time.:)
Lovely and sunny here today, it makes so much difference to my mood. When weather is so gloomy I want to comfort eat but when it is a bright day I feel more positive. (SAD)
Have a great day everyone............:D

Hi Maggiegray, you must be very strong indeed if you can work in a sweet shop while doing CD, not messing....we are not worthy :party0038:

If you do suffer with SAD that must be awful for you, especially lately. I believe that there is some 'light treatment' that helps. You are supposed to seek out as much day light as poss throughout the day arent you? It can be quite a severe disorder in some cases. Hope today made you feel better. xxx

morning everyone, i've not been to good again im afraid
Think i need to get my ar$e in here a bit more to stay focused, your all doing so well congratulations on all the fantastic weight losses!
The sun is shining here this morning and im off out into the garden to paint the fence panels :)

Hopefully being out in the heat will make me glug glug glug and il get my 4litres in today , i really struggled to get just 2 in again yesterday!
aaw bluehail, we all really want to sucseed on cd and want our buddies to do so aswell. I hope that you can get yourself back into the swing of things tomorrow....don't put it off, just get back to ss and post as often as you can. We are all in the same boat and know how you are feeling right now, bet you feel really horrible for cheating, but you must remember how good you feel when you wake up in the morning and realise that you were 'good' the day before... I think we all know what it feels like in both respects, but the GOOD feeling is sooooo much better than the BAD, get with it hun, here is a good kick up the bum for you :hug99:(I feel that hugs work better):D best of luck for tomorrow xxx

Hi Sophia Jo
I'm also tired too , you missed your shake , ho are you going to have it or give it a miss might be lightheaded later ?
I've cracked another day , but its making my mood low , everything seems to make me a little snappy at home ... so its a good job you guys are behind the screen lol . Good luck for another day !

BTW i am on slim fast , as pennies are tight but hoping to do CD again , and you are on CD ?

It's day 3 for me and I've been feeling very tierd and hot!! Had to do the families food shop today and walking past the fresh roasted chicken counter was awful:mad:

I am finding the taste of the soups and shakes horrendous, so much so they make me heave. I actually added 12 fl oz to my chicken and mushroom soup today, but it didn't make much difference. I feel like I am taking medicine.

Well done guys for doing so well, keep the positive thoughts going:D

Jacqui

Jacqui, I know how you feel hun, I hate the packs, not even that keen on the cd bars, although I actually find the chicken and mushroom ok, not great but ok. Did you get a mixture of shakes and soups, if not, ask your cdc if you can swap some over to other flavours. And keep at it hun, day 2 and 3 were terrible for me, oh, I felt ROUGH. I'm on day 20 today, and feel loads better. I have a couple of packs that I like (sort of) so I am sticking with them for a few weeks and then maybe have a swap about coz I'm told that your tastes change a lot. Have you tried the ready made (tetra packs) yet? They are ok with water added, better than the usual shakes, everyone will tell you that. I have to pay 40p extra per tetra pack but I feel it's worth it.
Wishing you luck for day 4 Jacqui (I drink my shakes as quick as poss. the tomato soup and the oriental soup are worth a try)
good luck hun xxx

BTW i am on slim fast , as pennies are tight but hoping to do CD again , and you are on CD ?

Yes hun, I'm on cd. Have you only just swapped to slim fast? I did that years ago and lost a decent amount of weight. What's the max. amount of cals that you allow for your evening meal?? (the shakes are actually quite tasty as I remember, not like cd shakes:eek:)

I won't have my other pack now hun, only cos I only have soups left and I'm that tired I'll probably be sick trying to eat it. I'm at weigh in tomorrow night, 6.30pm, so I'll get more packs then. My cdc is going away so I have to pick up 3 weeks supply.... now that was hard trying to decide what I might want for the forthcoming 3 weeks!! I could have gone to another cdc just for weigh ins but decided not to, I'll wait until my own cdc gets back and hope for a decent weight loss.

Hi Sophia Jo
Well at least you know you will be on CD for 3 weeks more :) Well what i'm doing is 3 shakes aday no evening meal but today i did add a snack slim fast bar which was 99 cals its 223 cals a shake i have 3aday, but went to asda today they had no red milk so made it with water , it was ok , its just short term , just think if it was for life crist lol . I have tried CD but its money at the moe but i will return to cd . Keep going girl , good luck with the weigh in thinking of you , i know you have lots of replys todo , see that will stop you thinking of food hehe

Hi Sophia Jo
Well at least you know you will be on CD for 3 weeks more :) Well what i'm doing is 3 shakes aday no evening meal but today i did add a snack slim fast bar which was 99 cals its 223 cals a shake i have 3aday, but went to asda today they had no red milk so made it with water , it was ok , its just short term , just think if it was for life crist lol . I have tried CD but its money at the moe but i will return to cd . Keep going girl , good luck with the weigh in thinking of you , i know you have lots of replys todo , see that will stop you thinking of food hehe

aww thanks hun..I'll be sure to post my results tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one :rolleyes: I think you are still gonna lose big time if you are only having 3 shakes. Not sure about the vitamins in slim fast, are they ok? are there plenty of them in the drinks? You could swap a shake for a bowl of veg and an apple some times couldnt you?? ohhhh, what I wouldnt do for a bowl of veg right now....here i go again with my food talk, hee hee lol. I'm off to bed before my head blows off :D

catch you on the daily tomorrow hun. keep up with your water intake:tear_drop::tear_drop: night night :nightf: xxx

Back