IT'S SUNDAY Lets do it hour by hour

Jo, so sorry to hear about your Dad darlin, I'm thinking of you and hoping your Dad makes a full recovery and is feeling better soon, lots of love to you hun xxxx

Sorry to hear about your Dad Joanne. Sending lots of get well vibes your way xxx

Sorry about your dad sweets, I hope that there will be good news in the hospital!

Afternoon girls. Jo so sorry about your dad HUGE HUGE HUGS XXX

Well my baby's home (rabbit) and she's eating YAYYYYYY absolutely proudly scuppered my diet last night, had pizza, giant bar of chocolate and some pringle and aside from being hugely bloated and on the loo all night it was well worth it lol but i'm feeling a lot better today and on my 2nd litre of water, go into hosp tomorrow so won't b on until wednesday so good luck girls and guys and keep glugging that water hugs xx

Sorry haven't posted guys... I typed a nice motivational post on yesterday threads and my broadband went down... how annoying. Not so motivating today, I'm afraid.

Have just read through today's thread and some of you seem to be having a rotten weekend..

Jo - really hope your dad's feeling better soon and that your family are not too worried... such a shock I'm sure.

SJ - hope little one is feeling better soon. Plenty of TLC and mummy's cuddles seem to be magical..

Fingers - hope you're feeling better soon.. you sound like you're having a rough time...

Hugs to everyone else having a difficult time..:hug99:

I'm having a difficult day on CD - I've run out of Summer Berry so struggling with the water - think I've only done 1L. I'm picking at fruit as well - I always make sure I've got grapes and strawberries in for DS and put them in bowls on the table because I don't mind him picking at them and it sometimes stops the asking for sweeties... as we're having a lazy day as had late night, there's bits on the table and I keep picking at the fruit... I know it's not bad, bad but I could eat so much more... I've split my Tetras and had them topped up with hot water and just trying to keep on them but I'm having one of those days where all I can think of is food and what's in the cupboards... it really is horrible..

I've been really busy with Mother Funkers and have a friend who's a press officer who's going freelance helping me contact press and the very first call she made on Friday wanted to receive the press release and are going to be contacting me to do an interview and photo.... can't believe it.. I'm so excited! Better look my best?!?!

Can't believe it's less than 6 weeks away...!

If anyone on the forum is in kent and fancies coming along then get on the mailing list for cheaper tickets. Dust down your dancing shoes and come and dance your socks off.... it really is a fab night!

Enjoy the rest of your day girls...

H xx

So far so good for my Sunday, which is a miracle!

I've had a bar and about 2 litres of water. Mum and Dad had a fry up at lunch time so rather than hiding from it in envy I had half my chicken for later and a bit of salad leaves. Did the trick!

Kept myself busy too - been to the shops for my Dad's birthday present (it's his birthday on Tuesday). He wants new shaver and aftershave. I couldn't decide which one but I now smell like a man!!!

Did a bit of window shopping to waste some time. Only came back with the new LL mag for me :(. I've got birthday vouchers but I'm not buying any clothes at the moment because they'll be too big soon!

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

thats the proper attitude westie!! im doin the same with not buying clothes, but seem to have moved into buying more shoes and handbags now, cos theyll always fit!!!

Did someone mention bags ???

Have to admit I have loads, used to hate clothes shopping so always bought new bags.
Mind you at least now I`m getting into clothes shopping I will probably not need to buy anymore bags to go with it ?.....Yeah right.

Thoughts to everyone today, cd or family related and hopes things pick up soon.

Doing quite well today with ss but very bad totm pains hope I dont retain loads of water lol

So far so good for me. I have had 3 1/2 litres water, 3 packs and I'm about to join the family for a bit of chicken and salad (they'll be having full roast though :().

This weekend has been really good for me. I have so much energy (must be in ketosis). Couldn't even have a snooze in the afternoons yesterday or today like I usually do. Closed my eyes and tried but had to get up and do some housework!!! This is such a crazy diet, but I love it! :D

Well my day hasn't got any better on CD - won't post the details of my "naughty" day but need to glug some water before bed - I think I've done about 2.5L but that's not enough.

WI tomorrow - will be interesting. My scales on Friday morning said I was 13st 10lb (which would be a 2lb loss this week). After today I'd be happy with that...

Got loads to do - MF wise so will sign off and say night night to you all.

I can't believe that this diet is so much more difficult at the weekends... :(

H xx

I've had an awful day....Had trouble drinking my water...I want to eat everything....feel really lousy. =o(

I really really really want to go and eat.

*whimper*

Well my day hasn't got any better on CD - won't post the details of my "naughty" day but need to glug some water before bed - I think I've done about 2.5L but that's not enough.

WI tomorrow - will be interesting. My scales on Friday morning said I was 13st 10lb (which would be a 2lb loss this week). After today I'd be happy with that...

Got loads to do - MF wise so will sign off and say night night to you all.

I can't believe that this diet is so much more difficult at the weekends... :(

H xx

I've had an awful day....Had trouble drinking my water...I want to eat everything....feel really lousy. =o(

I really really really want to go and eat.

*whimper*

Hugs to you both, draw line under today and start afresh tomorrow.

My chicken and salad has been supplemented with with my Mum's lovely roasties and honey roasted parsnips. Doh! Feel a bit full and bloated now. Can't quite manage to stick to just the boring stuff when everything else is so nice!

hello all,
have been out n about all afternoon and evening only just got in!!! but on a bad not didnt think i was gonna be out so long so didnt take my soup with me as only thought we were gonna be out a couple of hors so ended up at my sisters house and ended up eating some food :eek:, 1/4 of pizza small bit of salad & 1 small bit of garlic bread :eek: oh well never mind,seeing as i am not normally one to cheat since i have been on cd!!and have only had 2 & 3/4 ltrs of water today

Back