It's SUNDAY **Lets do it hour by hour**

walked the dog .....in this wind !! just had a banana shake and 2 glasses of water ............need to stay focused today so will log in frequently for all your help xxx

Hi everyone :)

Popping on again for one of my daily doses while Im enjoying my hot choc tetra. Daily definitely isnt as busy today as it has been during the week, everyone must be off doing other stuff?

Took the kids swimming, well OH went in I spectated, they loved it, they always do. I've asked myself aswell why I was worrying so much about the way Id look in a swimming suit? I think Id almost created a phobia reaction to swimming pools, but realised today that I dont look much different to must people. Strange how our minds make us believe different, in my mind I was adamant I was huge and odd and that all people going swimming were petite, slim, tanned and toned people, when realistically they are all 'normal/average' people like us. So Im going to go next time .... I think? :rolleyes:

Having a good day again, did have a split second where my daughters croissant said 'bite me' and I valiantly said NO!! lol Still need to up the water, I know I do because Im getting back ache today where Im obviously a bit dehydrated.

Got to pop out again shortly to get some fruit for my daughter for school tomorrow, they are going to be making their own fruit salads in class ... I have strict instructions from 5 year old 'dont get those kiwis that make me go bleugggh or the pineaplle-y things that are yuck disssssgusting' :rolleyes: Im going to have another hunt for the boullion too ..... its the equivalentof looking for the abominable snowman around where I live it seems!

Have a good afternoon everyone .... positive vibes heading your way for anyone that needs them x

Afternoon all, Ive had a butterscotch shake this morning and a bottle of water and a cup of coffee,was just looking at the resipies for crisps and mousses may try making them later if i can.

just watch Ratatouille which has kept me busy for a while, going down the shop later to get some more water. Feeling good again today.

I'm lurking.....Having a bad day really, but gotta go to work in half hour so that should take my mind of things for a few days. Stoopid GM has just texted me asking me to pick up some hot chocolate powder, a huge bar of chocolate, some doughnuts and some chocolate milk. I understand she's pregnant but I'M ON A NO EATING DIET YOU UTTERLY SELFISH PERSON AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good god, this is a bad day xxx

Hey all...am pleased with myself today...day 6 and I overcame the bacon butty urge even though OH ate one in front of me - I just stuck some vicks under nose so couldn't smell it!!!

I have just worked out how much I have saved this week on this diet:

5 x lunch at £2.50 per day
1 x takeaway at £20
2 x pub dinners at £30 each (at least lol)
4 x bottle of wine at £8.50 per bottle
That comes to a grand total of £156.50 OMG:eek:

BUT...that buys me some nice new gym wear :p

AND have decided to put £156.50 in box hidden on desk for each week I do the and call it my New York fund....yay!

I'm lurking.....Having a bad day really, but gotta go to work in half hour so that should take my mind of things for a few days. Stoopid GM has just texted me asking me to pick up some hot chocolate powder, a huge bar of chocolate, some doughnuts and some chocolate milk. I understand she's pregnant but I'M ON A NO EATING DIET YOU UTTERLY SELFISH PERSON AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good god, this is a bad day xxx

Leah babes you are doing sooo well and I am so proud of you. You have not had an easy couple of days (reading your blog) but you've hung in there. I know it's hard when other people are so unhelpful and selfish and you may not feel it now but you will have the last laugh. You can do this.... you ARE doing this!

Love n hugs
Gxx

just prepared the sunday tea .....chicken casserole etc whilst my lads are doing their homework in the kitchen and i am feeling good about myself .................... will be easier to cook tonight xx

I know....Jimmy Choo here I come (well....in about 5 months anyway!) ;)

Thanks Georgie! Just wat i needed before leaving for the hell hole (aka work!)

Have a good day all xxxx

Hey leah, hang in there, ur doing so well!
Good afternoon everyone, had a very long lie in today, am being so lazy!! its day one of a restart so intend to be spending a lot of time on here today! think it will def help!

Im just about to go and watch the factory girl film and have my spicey tomarto soup to warm me up cause i still feel freezing alot.
keeping my fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.

Hi Sammy

The daily thread is just somewhere where people can chat through the day, tell eachother what they are up to and how they are getting on. You can post whenever you want no rules.

Georgie
x

I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying the CD bars - well the Peanut Crunchy one!
I've had a good day - but could've dun better with the water, probably only 2 ltrs, plus 500ml bouillion & 2 x black T's.
I have so far resisted 2day alone, MacD's brekkie, MacD's lunchtime, crisps, cheese, wine, mince & rice, muffins & chocolate!
I was trying to work out if I could get to 11.7 st by late March??? If I lose 3lbs a week plus whatever I've lost this wk - u know what I can do it!:D;):cool:

Well Day 4, and I'm still hungry. I'm still hyped to do this - but I'm hungry :(

woohoo... managed to complete a full day of SS - no cheats! Mind you ive only just got in from work. I had a 5 oclock appointment that took over 4 hours as they wanted 3 bedrooms doing. The last three evenings I have cheated so keeping busy is obviously a big help for me.

jsut had last pack of the day and am off to bed in a mo.

Back