It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Morning all.

Just done my weigh in and another 8.5lbs off! I'm delighted. I know it will slow down now after this week though. I've finished Feb challenge of 14lbs which is great.

Good luck to anyone else with WI today & hope everyone has a good CD day.

Mocha

Brill - well done Mocha!!!!!! xx

Congrats on the 8.5lbs Mochaj, that's amazing and achieving the Feb challenge already is brill!!!

Brilliant losses Clare and Mochaj :D
I had a day out with friends yesterday so took a bar with me and I managed fine in spite of all the food that was being eaten around me. TBH, it made me realise how many times you pop food into your mouth without realising you're doing or thinking about it at all. If I had been on SW I know I would have allowed myself a 'day off' and had some sort of 'treat' but the thing that keeps me going on CD is that I know I will muck it up if I succumb!

I'm soooooooooo thirsty today and have really dreadful dog breath!
Sorry - just thought I'd share it on the daily xxx

My son asked me the other day if this diet gives you bad breath :eek: - cue lots of squirting with the breath freshener and downing of water!!!

Hello my lovers!

VERY positive thread today - tis lovely to read :D
I started again today with a very close eye on my water intake - i don't want what happened last week to happen again. Who would have thought that i'd wanted a poo so badly :D

Right, here's the plan. Oli turns 21 on the 25th april and i want to be AMAZING for him. I have 45lbs to lose - reckon i can drop 35lbs by then?

I'm planning on SS till the belfast meet, then straight back on SS on the monday. I also want to drink at least 4.5l of the good stuff (not including coffee and all that jazz....)

Mocha you lil star, knew you could do it!
Oooooh, Clare, look at you dropping half stones! I'm well proud xxx
Mags, colin and his puppydog look so sweet :D

Right then folks, im off to grab some coffee.
Have a GREAT day xxxx

Brilliant losses Clare and Mochaj :D
I had a day out with friends yesterday so took a bar with me and I managed fine in spite of all the food that was being eaten around me. TBH, it made me realise how many times you pop food into your mouth without realising you're doing or thinking about it at all. If I had been on SW I know I would have allowed myself a 'day off' and had some sort of 'treat' but the thing that keeps me going on CD is that I know I will muck it up if I succumb!

ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU WIGGLY!!!!!

I have also started to really really notice how people stuff food into their mouths and the way they actually eat - can be rather off putting!!!!!!! Funny, I've also noticed that my mum constantly speaks with her mouth full - something I cant stand - sorry MUM xxxx

I have been doing some serious sleep maintenence.
I get up at 89am ish, and in bed by 9/10pm. It's actually great! I'm heading to bedaround an hour before i plan to sleep to read too, which is one of my favourite things to do ;)

Water wise, i got mysel a 1.5l bottle of water - 3 fills and VOILA!
Gettin myself sorted guys, you'd better watch out xxx

Hi di Hi AG
How u doing hun????
I'm soooooooooo thirsty today and have really dreadful dog breath!
Sorry - just thought I'd share it on the daily xxx

Was in another thread and came back to see that, really made me chuckle.

Morning Clare,

I concur get the water down ya girl, bad breath for a bit is nothing to put up with if the lbs are dropping off like they are. There are mouthwashes and sprays for bad breath, if only there was a spray to lose lbs. Ooooooh the possibilities...... LOL!

So far am 1ltre and 1 shake down. Want to have a really good day on the water today but am worried about the hour and a half i'm going to be in the car with no facilities...

Hi Leah,
I'm sure you'll look fantastic for Oli's 21st, I have every faith in you.

I have been doing some serious sleep maintenence.
I get up at 89am ish, and in bed by 9/10pm. It's actually great! I'm heading to bedaround an hour before i plan to sleep to read too, which is one of my favourite things to do ;)

Water wise, i got mysel a 1.5l bottle of water - 3 fills and VOILA!
Gettin myself sorted guys, you'd better watch out xxx

I have found that the body loves 'routine' - I've always prided myself as someone that does what they want, when they want, how they want....
BUT - these last few weeks have opened by eyes to the fact that my body and mind work better when it is in a routine & that I am constantly checking dates etc and planning ahead - somehting the old me NEVER DID!
I think you're gonna fade fast hun xxxxx

Was in another thread and came back to see that, really made me chuckle.

Morning Clare,

I concur get the water down ya girl, bad breath for a bit is nothing to put up with if the lbs are dropping off like they are. There are mouthwashes and sprays for bad breath, if only there was a spray to lose lbs. Ooooooh the possibilities...... LOL!

Actually thats not fair - I am the proud proud owner of a red & white boxer dog - who's breath actually smells better than mine :rotflmao:

Well that's a good news day then. Just sit next to him a lot everyone will blame him anyway. Plus I'm sure it doesn't smell, I think it's just paranoia.

I think I need to get myself into a bit of a routine, mind you saying that i've been in bed a lot earlier than normal and been able to get out of bed with more of a spring in my step. Has gone to pot this weekend though.

Morning all.

Just done my weigh in and another 8.5lbs off! I'm delighted. I know it will slow down now after this week though. I've finished Feb challenge of 14lbs which is great.

Good luck to anyone else with WI today & hope everyone has a good CD day.

Mocha

Fantastic Mochaj, well done....a perfect Feb for you

Well that's a good news day then. Just sit next to him a lot everyone will blame him anyway. Plus I'm sure it doesn't smell, I think it's just paranoia.

I think I need to get myself into a bit of a routine, mind you saying that i've been in bed a lot earlier than normal and been able to get out of bed with more of a spring in my step. Has gone to pot this weekend though.

Thats what weekends are for - I at the mo, am currently doing a bit of ironing then coming on here - makes the ironing seem not so bad... I'm just off for half hour to collect my little girl from the stables & then plan to have a read of the Sunday Papers - I've read a bit about Heather Mucca Mills apparantly now having a sordid affair whilst still married to Mr M - thats good press day before the High Court hearing, thank god I'm not famous!

Morning all, actually afternnon all. Been on here so long catching up the morning has gone! Well done Clare and Mocha on your fab losses this week, LisaMarie hope the scales show even more than they do aleardy on your wi. Leah - glad to see you so positive today, Oli brithday is a great goal to aim for and I really hope you get to your 35lb target, I'm rooting for you. Hi to everyone else, I really must get off tinerweb and get something done- house is a tip, ironing to do, work to do and all I do is sit here on Minis!!! Have a fab day everyone, I'm off to get a shake then head off down the park to enjoy the sun

hello ladies, clare,mocha congrats on the weight losses this week fab. Clare my scales hasnt moved this week but hopefully it will move next week like yours has. Maggie great to hear colin is getting better and his wee dog is sooo adorable. Im still in bed with the laptop gonna get up in a while well after dd and oh have lunch then il have my tetra and start on my water!!

hope everyone has a fab day
becky :)

hello ladies, clare,mocha congrats on the weight losses this week fab. Clare my scales hasnt moved this week but hopefully it will move next week like yours has. Maggie great to hear colin is getting better and his wee dog is sooo adorable. Im still in bed with the laptop gonna get up in a while well after dd and oh have lunch then il have my tetra and start on my water!!

hope everyone has a fab day
becky :)

This happened to me 'last time round' scales didnt budge so I used it as the perfect excuse to jump off and re-binge I wont say re-eat becoz I used it as the perfect excuse to stuff my face.... Wrong I now know, but back then I was looking for any excuse to not diet and to eat!

This time round - I KNEW just KNEW that the scales would move the week after! They have and I feel brilliant - I wish I could bottle the sense of achievement and share it with everyone who's struggling....

I'm just havin half litre bouillion - yummy then I'm going to have a long long soak in the bath.

We dont have to leave here til after 4pm to go the the restuarant so I'll pop back in this evening with an update of the rest of the day!

Keep drinking the h2o luvlies xxxx

Well i'm stuck in Newcastle airport, as usual my jetsetting Mothers flight is delayed landing. Luckily so far only by 20 minutes so am hoping not to be here for long. There are lots of tempting things here, greggs, shops, sweet/crisp machines etc. so far i've resisted but bought a bottle of water to curb the desire to spend. lol!!

Back