It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

AND came on minis! AG you are a legend xxxx

Well done Mocha on your weight loss

And yes girls,we are all going to have to deal with are minimins addictions when we are over our food ones!!!

NO! dont think about it! xxx

Nooo it's way too early now, I'm only just getting addicted, have to ride it out for a while before even thinking about getting help, don't worry. . Tee hee!!!

Nooo it's way too early now, I'm only just getting addicted, have to ride it out for a while before even thinking about getting help, don't worry. . Tee hee!!!

I can't imagine why we would want to be weaned off,don't know why I even threw the suggestion out there!;)

well with you and G around i bet it was a CD fest!

well with you and G around i bet it was a CD fest!

Yes I don't know what everyone else was talking about while we tried to glug water.Although really struggled with the local tap water.Could really taste the fluoride they add to there water.My taste buds have become much more sensitive

I find the water in brum sweet, but it's welsh water apparently :D

hahaha, get some welsh nside you woman!

Been out for Sunday lunch today and I sat with my choc tetra while everyone else tucked into their yummy food. OH had a few pints (he's loving the fact I'm on water so we don't have to take turns on the driving) and I sat with my sparkling water. Still had a lovely afternoon though.

When we got in the car to come home He said well done I'm really proud of you for not giving in. Bless him.

I dont have to go back to hospital with my arm .I have got some dressings and cream but unless it looks like its gettin infected I can treat myself .It also seems to be healing super fast which is very good got some aqueous cream to lessen any scaring fingers crossed .Hope we are all doing good today plenty of feet up time and water glugging .Going to have some me time in the bath see you morrow xxx

Evening all
I had my AAM this afternoon - well 2 days worth TBH, seabass and salad it was luvly - all around me was steak jacket pots lobster onion rings not to mention the bloody puddings! I had to big sparkly waters and thoroughly enjoyed myslef - although about 6pm I came over all cold!
We came back to mine and have just done the chocolate birthday cake, which the remainder is now safely tucked away in all the relevant boxes and clingfilmed - out of temptation.
I've only just realised that I have only had 1 pack today!!!!! So I am going to have a cranberry crunch bar with a big cuppa T.
I've had a luvly day - really really really nice to get out and be with my family....
Now I'm gonna catch up with wat you lot all been up to....
BTW - thanks for all the well dones from you all, really helps keep you motivated - bless you xxxxx

Evening all
I had my AAM this afternoon - well 2 days worth TBH, seabass and salad it was luvly - all around me was steak jacket pots lobster onion rings not to mention the bloody puddings! I had to big sparkly waters and thoroughly enjoyed myslef - although about 6pm I came over all cold!
We came back to mine and have just done the chocolate birthday cake, which the remainder is now safely tucked away in all the relevant boxes and clingfilmed - out of temptation.
I've only just realised that I have only had 1 pack today!!!!! So I am going to have a cranberry crunch bar with a big cuppa T.
I've had a luvly day - really really really nice to get out and be with my family....
Now I'm gonna catch up with wat you lot all been up to....
BTW - thanks for all the well dones from you all, really helps keep you motivated - bless you xxxxx

Hey clare, well done on having such a good day. It sounds like it was fab :)

Back