It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Yes folks it's Sunday and am up at this silly hour again.

I had a 100% day yesterday on SS+ having the extra pack really helped get through the day. :D

I am going to stick with this + programme for a while and hopfully get this last lump of fat off for good.

Hope you have a great Sunday and good luck if there are any weigh ins today.

Catch you later

HM

Morning Maggie, we're just printing stuff off from cbeebies to colour hee hee, you're doing really well with your ss+ you go girl, you've done all the hard work, the goal post is in sight and the goalie has gone for a refreshment break so run run run... xx I'm enjoying the delights of banana tetra's frozen at the moment, got last nights just right, mmmmhhhh

Morning Ladies

Well I am glad to see familiar faces still on the daily thread as i return for yet another day one.
I think I have worked out my two reason for failure though - one is not focussing - ie forgetting my blog and not coming here for inspoiration, second is not making enough effort to get water down - have to admit i hate the water in cold weather but if i dont do 2 liters by lunch time i know im set up for failure. so - - thats what i have to get straight from the start.

Anyway its nice to be back - i hope youre all well -

x

Hi Hedgemag,

what is the ss+?
Me too up early all week since i have started cd but i am feeling really good in myself.
Had my brothers littles boys first birthday yesterday were i had a small meal, protein with salad and managed not to pick or have any booze. i just hope this does not set me back to much, but back to ssing today.

Hi Hedgemag,

what is the ss+?
Me too up early all week since i have started cd but i am feeling really good in myself.
Had my brothers littles boys first birthday yesterday were i had a small meal, protein with salad and managed not to pick or have any booze. i just hope this does not set me back to much, but back to ssing today.

he SS+ is one of the new programmes thatb CD have developed to come in line with the NICE guidlines for VLCD's.
There are 2 options for SS+

1. 3 CD packs + a 200cal meal OR
2. 4 CD packs and 200mls Skimmed milk. (I prefer this one)

If you do SS basic we as CDC's have to notify your GP and let them know that you are embarking on a VLCD under 600 cals a day.
You can now SS for 12 weeks in a row before you need to introduce any protein as aamw.

Hope that helps

HM

Morning all

Crappy of Leighton Buzzard signing in for the day!! It's no good, I've tried to keep my dignity but I am in so much pain I need to rant!! I have managed to get an external thrombosed hemarroid and can't walk or stand at the moment as the pain is excrutiating - sorry TMI but if anyone else has suffered with this please let me know it gets better and soon!!! I've had them before and they normally just clear up no bother, never before with a thrombosis and can't cope with the agony at the moment. I am on loads of painkillers so scales going up up up to add insult to injury!

Sorry for the graphic moan!

Gxx

Thanks gang, been to GP and A&E and nothing can be done other than bed rest and pain management, apparently it will sort itself out but can take up to two weeks - the thought of two weeks of this is just unthinkable but nowt much I can do.

Sorry I am sounding really miserable aren't I, I will stop dragging you all down - have a great Sunday ladies!

Gxx

If you complain enough they have to do something. If you look it up online it says creams and warm baths but if its bad they will operate. Do you not have private healthcare?

A little info please??

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you can tell me if I need to get a medical form signed with CD, I did'nt when I started before but have just read that you now do? Just thinking of the money as i enquired at my GP's and they want £35 to see me and sign it! Apparently its the same fee they charge for LL as well.....really can't afford to spend more than I have too....when did the form come in? Hope someone can shed some light on this for me...:confused:....Izzyxx

If you complain enough they have to do something. If you look it up online it says creams and warm baths but if its bad they will operate. Do you not have private healthcare?

Hiya

In fairness to them they did say surgery may ultimately be an option but they would rather give it a chance to heal naturally first which I can understand. I do have private medical so if that becomes a reality I would go that route. Got some prescriptions creams, painkillers and such and have found a whole new use for a frozen quorn sausage!!! Thanks for your help hun.

Gxx

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you can tell me if I need to get a medical form signed with CD, I did'nt when I started before but have just read that you now do? Just thinking of the money as i enquired at my GP's and they want £35 to see me and sign it! Apparently its the same fee they charge for LL as well.....really can't afford to spend more than I have too....when did the form come in? Hope someone can shed some light on this for me...:confused:....Izzyxx

It depends on whether you are on any medications, If You PM me and let me know your height/ weight etc and any meds. I will get back to you and lat you know whether the form needs signing. I dosn't in all cases.

Hiya

In fairness to them they did say surgery may ultimately be an option but they would rather give it a chance to heal naturally first which I can understand. I do have private medical so if that becomes a reality I would go that route. Got some prescriptions creams, painkillers and such and have found a whole new use for a frozen quorn sausage!!! Thanks for your help hun.

Gxx

LOL! a QUORN SAUSAGE.......But ice packs might actually help! OH had a thrombosed one a few years back, so he knows what you are going through. Once it has calmed down get referred privately as you have that option, and it's so much quicker. The nasty little thing will probably recur in the future. I filled up disposable gloves with water and froze them so he always had a frozen one on hand! A pun there somewhere! get it fixed chick!

Morning All
Grumpy of Berkshire signing in :mad::mad::mad:.... Scales not budged again this week GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! As per last time I am rather annoyed that my body will not do what it is required and that is to dispell 3lbs of fat EVERY week - in line with my requirements!

Still - what can I do but carry on - I'm sure I need to start doing some walking or swimming - but being a single mum, full time working its so difficult to find the time to actually do these things, specially in the winter months.... Excuses excuses I know !!!

I'm really thirsty this monring so going to glugg plenty of the H2O for now...

Georgie - that sounds like bloody agony hun - ouch ouch ouch ouch! If they recommend rest and pain management then you have to do just this - dont fight it as you'll be out of action for longer.

Right I'm off to the stables to drop off DD then get the papers xxxxx

I had a 100% day yesterday on SS+ having the extra pack really helped get through the day. :D

I am going to stick with this + programme for a while and hopfully get this last lump of fat off for good.

HM

Well done on a 100% day Maggie!

Back