IT'S SUNDAY!! xx Let's do it Hour by Hour xx

I no it isn't good to keep talking about food,,, but going back to when I was small I can always remember buying from the Ice Cream Van a little packet of crisps called Piglets, they were hollow pig shapes which were smoky back flavored.... would love to buy some now just for old times sake... of course wouldn't be eating them myself.....

We sell them in our shop...10p a bag...

Kola cubes, golden nuggett bubble gum, Lucky bags, fruit salad, everlasting strips...............aniseed balls!:rolleyes:

Must be torture Maggie but sounds like a wonderful shop!

Gx

Morning All
Did someone mention sweets , mmmmmmmmm , oh yes love them penny sweets they used todo , blackjacks , choc mice , saws and fish and chips all choc . , I used to say one of them one of them , and i bet she was thinking when is this going to end lol . Hedgemag , you can soon have a pick N mix soon . I used to work for a Baker's , don't think i can say the shops name beings with S , and you could have anything but the fresh cream for your break , so i would have savoury sausage roll and a danish , but then i knew i wanted to lose some weight ... but because i was in the right frame of mind i knew they did bother me . Well have a good sunday everyone !

We sell them in our shop...10p a bag...

Kola cubes, golden nuggett bubble gum, Lucky bags, fruit salad, everlasting strips...............aniseed balls!:rolleyes:

Really OMG, wheres your shop .lol..... no wait don't tell me until I am at goal... Wow,,,,,,,,,, Wow..... wow.... I always look for them..... I'm 33 now.... but I remember them like it was yesterday...... lol all those 27 years ago....:happy036:

It's quiet on the daily today.

I hope that means everyone is having a good day.

So far I'm on 3 shakes and 3.5 litres of water.

This is the most difficult time of the weekend for me and I am determined to get through it with the thought of a good weigh in tomorrow morning.

I will allow myself another pack later if I need it and I think I probably will.

Hope everyone has a good evening xxx

Good luck with the WI tomorrow Sarah. Been a bit pants on the water front today only on 2ltrs so far as went to M&S earlier so slowed up on the drinking. But.... drum roll managed to get a bra that fits properly. This may not sound like a major achievement but I hate bras and can never find one that fits right plus I really don't like underwires as they dig in in all the wrong places so am happy that my boobs are now roughly where they should be!!

Am glugging away trying to catch up. How's everyone elses day been?

Gx

im havin a good day personally, am at work as a hotel receptionist which means i am also staff supervisor and had the chef complaining to me about the head waitress when i went into the kitchen and then the head waitress complaining to me about the chef. was ready to knock their heads together, were being so childish!! theyre both in their 40's, im only 22!!! but apart from that ive had an ok day, although my shift has dragged in. finishin at 6, finally!!!

oooh forgot to say that i managed to take off a ring that ive had stuck on my fat finger for over 2 years!! am delighted, thought id never get it off!!

Hiya everyone,

Have had a good day so far cd wise, am suprised that i am at the mo enjoying the 1000 plan!!
have nearly finished 3 ltrs water too.

Georgie glad you got a bra sorted out, i am so in need of some new bras as all mine are way to big now so a trip to marks&spencers is in order for me, have refused to get any b4 now as didnt want to get some then only to need to get more a few weeks later but so cant put it off now,
keep joking with H2B that i am gonna have to start wearing my 12 yr old DD training bra's soon!! lol

Afternoon all can't believe you're all talking about sweets you're making me drool like my bunny rabbit (poor miffy :() Georgie glad you got a bra sorted...i LOVE bra shopping they're so pretty Tara glad you're finding it easier on the 1000 plan and doing well on the water front...keep it up hun and Georgie get glugging missus!!!!

Well i'm 3.75l down and i need the loo again lol anyone would think ive not been drinking water but hey ho each loo visit is less weight hehe

Home from work now, resisited all the penny sweets..:rolleyes:

Managed 4 litres today just realised that I still have a shake to have...better get that in soon...

Hope everyone has had a good day, good luck with weigh ins tomorrow.

Great that you have changed your Avitar pics Georgie...your looking good.:)

Better go and have my shake then it's off to bed for me..

Night night all
Catch you in the morning

HM
XX

Back