It's the end of week one...and I'm so grumpy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by payn3477, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. payn3477

payn3477 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I am new to minimims.com. It is day 7 and I feel so tired and grumpy....when will this pass???:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Welcome to Mini's Payn :)

A lot of people find week 1 is the hardest but it does get easier! Keep going and I'm sure you will start to feel better soon. Do you know if you are in Ketosis yet?

Keep posting here for support and with any questions you have, you'll definitely get lots of help from people here :)

Mocha

4. payn3477

payn3477 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been in ketosis since day three. I was told I would feel like this then but it has only come on this morning.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi welcome to CD, keep drinking your water, maybe have your shakes hot and stick with it. Keep looking around on here and and make new friends, you will soon see your body change and the pounds dropping off. Good luck

6. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I've always been tired and grumpy!!!No more or less on this diet!!

Have you had your first weigh in,as that tends to cheer people up!
    Also have you cut down your usual coffee intake.Drinking so much water we often do it sub-conciously and cutting back on caffine will do that to you.

Susanx

7. payn3477

payn3477 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My first weigh in is tonight. I feel sure I have lost some. Yes I think I have cut down on my coffee due to all the water I am drinking. I'll try and drink a bit more. Thanks so much for the advice!

8. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Payn3477

i'm in day 7 too and i'm not feelin too hot either. hoping that my weigh in 2morro night will make it all worthwhile. have to say its been the longest week of my life!!!!!

Good luck 4 2nite

Susan x

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hello guys,

I think once you have your first weigh in's it will take alot of the grumpyness away you will be so delighted with the results. I have not drank any tea/coffe at all in two weeks just water. no coke nothing. I feel great, i never got headache's felt sick or anything hope this helps
    oh and best of luck with wi :)

10. chiefbridesmaid

chiefbridesmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(22.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi there, i only started the lipotrim yesterday and i COULD NOT sleep yesterday even though i was wrecked...anyone had s similar problem?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.