It's the end of week one...and I'm so grumpy!

Welcome to Mini's Payn :)

A lot of people find week 1 is the hardest but it does get easier! Keep going and I'm sure you will start to feel better soon. Do you know if you are in Ketosis yet?

Keep posting here for support and with any questions you have, you'll definitely get lots of help from people here :)

Mocha

Hi, I am new to minimims.com. It is day 7 and I feel so tired and grumpy....when will this pass???:wave_cry:

I've always been tired and grumpy!!!No more or less on this diet!!

Have you had your first weigh in,as that tends to cheer people up!
Also have you cut down your usual coffee intake.Drinking so much water we often do it sub-conciously and cutting back on caffine will do that to you.

Susanx

Hi Payn3477

i'm in day 7 too and i'm not feelin too hot either. hoping that my weigh in 2morro night will make it all worthwhile. have to say its been the longest week of my life!!!!!

Good luck 4 2nite

Susan x

Hello guys,

I think once you have your first weigh in's it will take alot of the grumpyness away you will be so delighted with the results. I have not drank any tea/coffe at all in two weeks just water. no coke nothing. I feel great, i never got headache's felt sick or anything hope this helps
oh and best of luck with wi :)

hi there, i only started the lipotrim yesterday and i COULD NOT sleep yesterday even though i was wrecked...anyone had s similar problem?

Back