It's Thursday! ****hour by hour!!!****

Hi Gilly28! I was too worried aboutthe packs to bring any in. The tertras are what I have and I didn't want to be stopped at customs so I am sticking to low carbs! I am finding it difficult without my own scales as I like to weigh every day! Still, thoroughly enjoying Bahrain. Have a lovely time in Egypt

Hi Guys

Doing OK, positivity is still there, waning slightly 'cos its 'lunchtime in the office' - always a tough time temptation-wise. However, I'm feeling strong and just had two tetra's back to back - now feel quite sick....

Why???

Well I had my 'brekkie' one at 12pm, then just felt the urge to go buy some lunch so I had the second, but its really churning in my stomach now.

I'm on my second bottle of water (thats now 1.5 litres) - only another 2 bottles to go.

Cannot wait to go home, I'm so tired... hubbys home tonight from being away for 3 days.. don't think I'm going to be popular if I'm still this tired!

hi all

sick as a dog me :( not going to break it though WI is Sunday so hopefully this suffering will be worth it :D

I feel really really pee'd off...

Mt ex has just come round - he's been drinking with one of his 'mates' and told me, his words.... ''oooh I've got some gosspi for u????'' he arrives and takes me into the kitchen where he tells me that his 'mate' and his wife have just parted as he belted her in temper (only his version was we were scuffling and my hand slipped and I cought her accross the face which split her lip)... The police were called, he has been charged but she has contacted him to say, give me full custody of the kids (they have two both still at school but under 16) and the house and I'll drop the charges.

Now this is the classic..... He tells my husband - oh I heard about you and your wife splitting up, sorry and all that... My husband promptly tells him that 'it was just one of those things' and that we still talk etc.....

I AM SO ANGRY....
I left my husband on 28th May 2007 because he battered the living sh1t out of me, fractured my nose & cheekbone, blacked my eyes both, split my eye open, bruised me head where he repeatedly punched me when I was curled up in a ball, blood dripping from my eye on to the floor.... And his final words to me at that point were.... Have you had enough yet????

He and his 'mate' have now come to the foregone conclusion that she MUST BE HAVING AN AFFAIR because he still loves her to death and cant believe she called the police.

I took a sharp intake of breath and responded as follow...

YOU only know right now exactly what he has chosen to tell you.

His response back to me was - oh thats right, you would take her side!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO ANGRY that I have had this conversation and that I feel so angry - what a complete and utter pr@t, him and his mate!

AND NOW GUESS WHAT I WANT TO DO..........................................

EAT & DRINK WINE

I dont normally come on here and moan - I try to be as upbeat as possible, for myself and others and now I feel really really peed off and miserable :cry::cry::cry::cry:....

What I need to know is - am I being silly????????????????????
I can also tell you that I WANT to eat but I PROMISE that I wont!

T4M, thats shocking!! please dont eat or drink any wine, it so wont be worth it!

Its obvious that ur husband has caused you serious physical damage before, and its good that u are out of this relationship but by allowing your husband to still wind you up in this way must still be damaging to ur health! at the very least, its definetly rising ur blood pressure and causing you stress.

That's dreadful Clare, don't let him drive you to breaking your CD love - he's done you enough damage already :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

SORRY - further update

..............WELL, if that wasnt enough I must tell you the latest bit...

He now lives with his parents few hundred yeards away and they spend Thu's afternoon with him, well inbetween him visiting pub and bookies (its not the grandparents fault tho so I try to be fair)....

My son has pretended to be sick so he didnt have to go....
He just bout DD back, & now made a commment indirectly that I am the largest one in hte house - when my son picked him up on it and said dont be rude to me mum - he then twisted it all back round and walked out slamming the door.

Yes - I am obviously fatter, but he is heavier at approx 13st7, I am just over 12 st (why am I even justifying what the hell I weigh...)
Its none of his business, BUT WHY the hell comment now, specially after I have lost 2st......?????????????????????????????????????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am even angrier than I was earlier - my son's cried cos in his eyes his father, who he doesnt even like is now being RUDE & dis-respectful to me - but hey, dont woory, its only his way...... PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its none of his business, BUT WHY the hell comment now, specially after I have lost 2st......?????????????????????????????????????

possibly because he has noticed that you've lost weight and can see that you are getting on with and making a good life for yourself without him ?

Thanks for listening Wiggly - I feel like a pile of crap! :cry:

anytime :) it's better to get it off your chest :hug99:

it's a dreadful thing the way people can make us feel sometimes :(

what about luxuriating yourself in a nice warm bath with some relaxing smelly stuff ?

anytime :) it's better to get it off your chest :hug99:

it's a dreadful thing the way people can make us feel sometimes :(

what about luxuriating yourself in a nice warm bath with some relaxing smelly stuff ?

I did that after he went the first time - I'll just go and play in the arcade.... Kids have got the telly on xxx

aww clare, he sounds like a nasty piece of work. Please dont break your diet, it would not be worth it and you will only feel worse after(trust me). You are doing brill and you are such a support to me and everyone on this site. You come and moan as much as you want.

Back