It's Thursday! ****hour by hour!!!****

spooky

Banned
Morning peeps!

Am worn out this morning! My brother wanted me to show him how to list ebay last night and he wouldn't go home!:eek: 11PM when he went, FAR too late for me to be up!!
Theres no snow in Spookyland now which is a relief cos its a bit warmer! Extra cold being in ketosis!!

Off out for much of the day, check in later on
X

Morning peeps

Off out with Nicky for much of the day, we're off to see the dragon. Had a pretty good night's sleep, woke up tired though, less energy this morning, where usually I bound out of bed, well crawl out of bed, and it only takes me about 10 mins to wake up.

Anyway, good luck to everyone with weigh in's today, hope everyone has a good one

Morning Spooky and morning to everyone else!!:)

I lost anohter 1lb overnight and I am now exactly 12.5 stone!!!!:D

I think all the crap I ate over the weekend is being flushed out which is good news.:rolleyes:

I still have a headache mind you...one of those ones that's just inside your consciousness!! Really irritating!!:(

Good luck with WIs today and keep glugging!!!

Morning Spooky and morning to everyone else!!:)

I lost anohter 1lb overnight and I am now exactly 12.5 stone!!!!:D

I think all the crap I ate over the weekend is being flushed out which is good news.:rolleyes:

I still have a headache mind you...one of those ones that's just inside your consciousness!! Really irritating!!:(

Good luck with WIs today and keep glugging!!!

Well done on gettin back on track....I know just how hard that is :rolleyes:

stick with it - you WILL be at goal for Summer :D

have a fab day.....

love

Debz xx

Good luck everyone with your weigh in's today! Mines tonight and it looks as though I have only lost a pound....:mad:. Dont's think I have drunk enough plain water lately though.

Back to work today after having 10 days off. Not looking forward to it, especially as I am working the weekend too! What will I do without keep popping onto mini's every hour! I think I'm addicted.

Morning Girlies
Well I was meant to be on holiday today and tomorrow but I've come in early and saved a day..... Kids still at my mums I will collect them this afternoon.
I was in bed last night at 8:30pm - and asleep by 9pm! Woke up at 5am and got up about 5.45am
Nothing much to report other than roll on another CD Day - well done all of yesterdays losers and good luck with all todays WI's....
Hope everyone is ok in CD Land x

Hi everyone-on holiday in Bahrain for a week with my daughter and as I was worried about bringing anything through customs, only have the bars with me and trying t eat low carbs til I get back. Not doing well-too much tempting arabic bread so hought I would check in here! Have a good day everyone

Morning everyone
I have just crawled out of bed, was chatting on msn til late finally got to sleep around 1am.

Well done everyone for a good day yesterday. and hopefully another good one today.
Good luck for any weigh ins.

My first GT made so of we go for another good day

HM

Morning everyone - I'm feeling pretty good this morning despite getting up at 5.00 -silly o clock-

Got lots to do, getting ready to do a presentation on Friday to lots of Teacher at a pampering event need to prepare..then tidy house and generally sort myself out...

Have a good day!!!

Oh! Lisa how much did you take to Bahrain - Im off to Egypt on 10th March and wanted to take CD with me...thought packs would be better..did you get through customs ok?...hope you log in again soon..

Morning All

I am SO sleepy today....my little boy has an ear infection so the last 3 nights have been very restless. Also got major stress with selling our business, all in all a very worrying time - plenty of excuses to comfort eat....NOT!;)

I've gone back to calorie counting with wlr website since Monday so I'm hoping that will shift a couple of pounds to bring me nicely under the 9stone mark which is where i rightly belong! Been really good so far this week.

Dreary day here and no work for me so just going to have a fairly chilled out day i hope.

XXXX

good morning everyone
i am going to do my walk away the pounds dvd today, it isnt major exercise so maybe it will be ok?

day 3 and i just want it to be tuesday so I can get weighed and obtain some momentum!! I will check back soon!! xx

Morning Peeps...

This is me on DAY ONE again!!! Feeling very positive... (although it did take binge-ing yesterday to make me realise how stupid I was)...

I just need to maintain the positivity now... am at work glugging the first bottle of water... only 3 more to go...

My CD Girlies are coming round tonight... so need to get tonnes done before I see them - house is a mess - hubby is away, DS is exhausting... as normal really!

Morning all, good luck to those weighing in and restarting today :D

Keep up the good work Nat :D

Had my 2oz chicken with some cauliflower last night - really enjoyed that - going for a different colour with broccoli tonight! Is it correct that you can have mushrooms on AAM week or is it only on 790? Don't want to buy some and then find out I can't have them.

Morning all, good luck to those weighing in and restarting today :D

Keep up the good work Nat :D

Had my 2oz chicken with some cauliflower last night - really enjoyed that - going for a different colour with broccoli tonight! Is it correct that you can have mushrooms on AAM week or is it only on 790? Don't want to buy some and then find out I can't have them.

I think its either - STBG had a recipe there's a thread yesterday or day before about mushrooms, check it out hun! xxx

ooh thanks, I must have missed that - will go a-hunting for it now :D

Hi all am back to SS as of today I lost 5lbs last week which took me to within 3lbs of having to move up to the next stage and all I have done all week is eat and eat. Have not stepped on the scales as I am to scared they are going to say I have put on loads of weight. So heres to a new 7 days am going to phone my CDC to tell her how naughty I've been.

Good Luck for the day everyone.

xxx

Morning guys oh sorry i think that should be afternoon!!

Weighed myself this morning think im up 3lbs since my weigh in and after my binge ohhh noo its just so friggin terrible I cant even tell if im back in ketosis now cuz its totm.

Hope everyone is doing good on this windy thursday, best of luck to anyone with wi's and to loosers :) :)

Becky it could just we water retention and the weight of food in your tummy so don't despair!!!!:)

Morning guys oh sorry i think that should be afternoon!!

Weighed myself this morning think im up 3lbs since my weigh in and after my binge ohhh noo its just so friggin terrible I cant even tell if im back in ketosis now cuz its totm.

Hope everyone is doing good on this windy thursday, best of luck to anyone with wi's and to loosers :) :)

It is probably Fluid so dont panick. Keep drinking the water and it will be off in no time.
Hang in there

Back