It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning ladies and gents if there are any there.

How is everyone doing today?? I'm up extra early coz I needed the toilet at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep when I got back in bed:( I'll be shattered later.

I'm on my first glass of fizzy summer berry, see if I can crack my 4 lts by tea time, so I'm not up again too early.

Gonna go and catch up on some threads..

have a good morning folks.:hug99:

Wow Hannah, how exciting for you. I visited your MF site the other day as I'd often wondered what it was and finally stopped posting for 5 mins so I could go and explore it, it looks fantastic. "Yes, Sir, I can boogeeeee":bliss:

You are gonna look like a super model on your launch night, you already look fabulous in your avatar, you will blow the press away!!:D

I wish you tons and tons of luck in your exciting adventure with MF and just know that you are gonna be so successful with it. Well done Hannah:party0019:

Have a great morning xxx

Hannah Yay, I just got to compliment you on the COMP thread:D

Last edited:
morning all how are we all today
well yesterday i felt awful all day felt sick headache although i felt ill had no intentions of giving up, going all the way this time ,got up this morning and feel so much better it s been my totm so ill put it down to that,
hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all,
Glad you're feeling better itsnowornever.
I'm feeling good. Day 4 of restart and still sticking to it 100%. Just starting on my first litre but have to go out again today so we'll see how that goes. Would ideally like to consume 4 litres.

Good luck to all and thanks for everyone's support. I'm sure that's why this is the furthest i've got with restarting. Previously, I couldn't make it past a day.:)

good luck with weigh in wannalose8, I agree about the water, I'm out and about today so aiming for my usual 4 lts anymore's a bonus. When I'm in I'm gonna go for gold with the water, I'm sure i read a post somewhere that anything over 6 lts is can get dangerous, is this a fact or just a figure of speach?? anyone know?:eek:

ooooh, take that on board girls, we want to be drinking no more than 6, I know most of us stick to 4 but may up it to hopefully lose more PUOUNDS, I may go no futher than 5 to be safe:eek:

only had a litre up to now so may not get more than 4 in anyway today, going to the TOY SHOP (ELC) with dd so she can have a play around.. got to steer clear from the GOLDEN ARCHES (Mcdonalds):eek::mad::D:eek:

Morning to all my "daily" buddies....

Everyone seems very very positive this morning. :)
Good luck wannalose8stone for your weigh-in.. :scale:

Glad you're feeling better today itsnowornever :)

Like cheeseontoast, this thread is definitely keeping me on the straight and narrow after several re-starts so thanks everyone. :grouphugg:

You're all doing so well with the water so far - I'm just sipping my first cup of hot water with summer berry - haven't even started on the 24 bottles I've got lined up... :D

Thanks Sophia for your comments about MF - I'm working hard to make it successful - hopefully it will go down well in Rochester - it's a huge success in Brighton, Farnham and Cheshire... I get very excited when I think of 250 women strutting their stuff to Dancing Queen letting their hair down and just having a really good night out/off.. I'm working hard at the moment but hopefully it will all be worth it and the long term goal is to run them in several locations in Kent and give up full-time work... by then it will be a full time job but hopefully with some flexibility to spend time with DS.

Thought I'd post before I got stuck into work - wishing you all a good day whatever or whoever you're spending it with. :)

Morning all & well dones all round for yesterday!

However... I've woken up today feeling awful :( I've a really sore throat & the back of my neck hurts. :cry:Boo! So instead of being all strong & following my own advice I made a coffee with milk. Rubbish. It was amazing though & soothed my throat a little. AND I've got to move everything up from downstairs in my house so that I can get the carpet taken out & new one fitted (why was it ever a good idea to do them all over 2 days?!)

Well I've had my whinge now. Just feel really sorry for myself esp lugging all the stuff upstairs when I'd rather be wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa! Need to put the coffee behind me & not eat!!!! Stay away from the fridge!!! Hmmmm... advice is never quite so good on yourself is it?!

Good luck WL8S. See I'm not totally self absorbed today!

Be strong everyone.

hi fingers crossed,hope you feel better soon just to let you know i have milk in my tea everyday and it hasn t affected me, i did last time i di cd too so don t worry too much

Hi ladies

Can I join you today?:confused:

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to try to keep to SS today. :rolleyes:

Weighed in this morning at 13st 9.5 lbs and want to get back down to my nice weight of 10 st. :sigh:

I will be logging all day today for inspiration.

How do you put your weight losses/details that 'stick' at the bottom of your signatures please?

Have a great day all, may you all get what your heart truely desires!....xxx

Awww thats so lovely! My heart truly desires to be thin & well!

Welcome Fuzzy's Angel & ROSB. This thread is great for helping you through the day.

Itsnowornever- Thats good to know. Really felt I needed a decent cup of coffee this morning whatever the consequences!

I'm feeling a little brighter now as my best mate just rang for a gossip. I think she has a special radar which tells her when I really need her to call! Right off to make a start on all this lugging & need to do some glugging too!

Well done WL8S... you're good girl going to Asda's - shopping difficulty first thing in the morning as you can smell all that fresh baked bread. :)

I've just had first Tetra and starting on my 1.5L bottle of water - had a couple of hot cups with Summer Berry...

Everyone that's joined the "Daily" today - this is the place to be for loads of support and encouragement..

Keep us posted on how you're doing..

well done wl8s on your loss thats great,
welcome to rosb and fuzzys angel this thread is fab couldn t of got through my first week without it,
hope everyone else is ok too

Back