It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

I'm struggling with the water - I've been running around like a loon and not had time to drink it...

Half way down my first 1.5L bottle...

How's everyone else doing today? Still positive and thinking "slim"?

Hi ladies

Can I join you today?:confused:

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to try to keep to SS today. :rolleyes:

Weighed in this morning at 13st 9.5 lbs and want to get back down to my nice weight of 10 st. :sigh:

I will be logging all day today for inspiration.

How do you put your weight losses/details that 'stick' at the bottom of your signatures please?

yooohooooo rosb, welcome to the thread, it's great to have you join us.

Just CLICK on my weight loss tracker and it should take you to there website where you can make your own little WEIGHT LOSS tracker. Once you have input your info and saved the tracker you need to copy the BB code (forum code not HTML) and then paste this into your signature. To do this go to USER CP at the top where all the menu boxes are, click into it, then look to the left and CLICK the amend signature box (I don't think it says amend but the correct wording escapes me at the minute, but it's the top box anyway) then paste your BB code into the sig space provided and SAVE. And every time you LOSE weight, just click onto your weight loss tracker and it will take you right back to your existing tracker for you to alter, and it will automatically change it on your posts. Hope this is clear, if not pm me and I'll try to help more. Also, if you want a gorgeous GLITTER KISS, with your name, click on my glitter kiss and you'll get to their website where you can create one for yourself. do the same copy and paste to signature.

good luck xxx

Hi ladies,
well done on your WI wl8s your doing great hun. welcome fuzzy and rosb.
Glad to here everyone is glugging away, my god is it hard today i'm feeling like i'm drowning( after this diet i'm goona hate water)

paula where are you hun?

everyone else enjoy the rest of your day.

Another one signing in and having a cr@p time with the water :sigh:
I thought I would be ok going to my mothers, I usually drink loads, but I got stuck into 3 haircuts and didn;t hardly sit down and drink!:eek:
I forgot my usual water bottle so when I got to town and realised I had to buy another new one too!

Welcome Mandi and Rosb.

Congrats on the weight loss wannalose8stone :party0011:

I'm doing fine today so far. It's day 4 of sole source restart for me. I have had 2 shakes and am on my third litre of water. I have stuck to it 100%. Not sure if i'm in ketosis yet but feel a bit brighter today. Am gonna hopefully get some ketostix tomorrow.

Take care all.

Hi all - another newbie here!! WL8S.... you're my inspiration coz thats what I want to lose to - well done on weight loss today, hope I can do as well as you!!!

Finished second litre of water and had one shake so far..... will have others at home later. Talk soon!

Welcome!!! This is a great thread for support. It's great to have somewhere to go when i'm having a weak moment. Good luck on your cambridge journey.

hi all todays been much better for me no headache or sicky feeling,hows everyone good i hope,
welcome t everyone and good luck

Hi all - another newbie here!! WL8S.... you're my inspiration coz thats what I want to lose to - well done on weight loss today, hope I can do as well as you!!!

thank you so much myrtlemoo, that means a lot, I have struggled this week but somehow managed to stay on track.

finished my 3rd litre now, will have another 1/2 litre fizzy then off to work for 4 hours. will have another 1/2 litre during my break at work.

Hello everyone and welcome to all the newbies, we have a few of you today, you won't be sorry that you joined CD or this thread, everyone is sooooooooo lovely and HELPFUL, we all bounce off eachother and give support where needed.

dd & I just got back from our little shopping trip, I got myself some DR PEPPER ZERO, I got cans because I find that the fizz goes out of the big bottles before i finish them. I got my regular LOOK magazine for motivation, it has lots of up to date fashion in it... erm, oh, the rest of the stuff I bought for my little girl, just picked up DISNEYS CINDERELLA, so she's curled up on the couch watching it while I catch up on some threads and then it's that dreaded time of the day... TIME TO COOK....!!!!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the evening, I'll check in again later... keep glugging guys:D

hi guys,thankyou so much for all your support.I have decided to do ww.I will be on the ww bit.I will pop on to say hello and congratulate you all.lts of lovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paula, good for you hun, times must be stressful for you with the move etc.. so WW will help you through the stress of moving, you certainly won't want to be worrying about drinking a swimming pool every day etc LOL.. Just enjoy your food hun, there is much more chance that you will be successful on WW now with having gone without food for so long, you'll be able to cope with it more. Wishing you tons of luck with WW, oooh, I love their chicken curry meal and oh, the shepherds pie is yummy too, you go for it tiger, you'll do grrreat!! Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on with WW and in OZ, keep in touch Paula, best of luck, Jo xxx (sophia)

:grouphugg:

Back