It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

i'm struggling today, but the chatterbox is not gonna win, cos this time next week i could be in the 13's

Afternoon all, how's everyone getting on today? I feel like i'm really struggling today, my tummy is grumbling and my shake doesnt taste as yummy as this morning's did so it's taking me ages to drink it and in the midst of all that theres a bag of giant choc buttons in the cupboard calling out my name to eat them arghhhhhhhh

Just remember they are trying to trick you, they are not yummy...... in fact they are poisonous!

Gx

lol i think this is the longest i've gone in yrs without having a nibble on some chocolate i'll just try and concerntrate on being able to wear a bikini by my honeymoon next yr that'll taste a billion times better than buttons hmmm unless it was a chocolate button bikini and then MMMMMMMMMMM

afternoon ladies, how we all doing???? ninababes hope u left those chocie buttons alone? if not why oh why did u not share them with me lol :). i am on my 3rd ltr :tear_drop: and just about to have a vanilla shake had soup at lunch and will have my last pack later on tonight. well popped into town today with my mum and showed her the wedding dress that i have chosen and she loved it and i payed some of it while i were there hehe makes it all the more real now i have sorted that out :)

Guys I'm so sorry for posting so late - it's nearly the end of the day...!!

Counting down the last hour before home time and roll on 5pm tomorrow when I finish for a week - can't b****y wait, I feel like I reallly need this break..

I've been on high all day - not due to CD but due to my Mother Funkers Launch. I've been speaking to a lovely lady who produces a local publication called Medway Mama and she's putting a full page advert on the inside front cover of her Back to School edition in September which is absolutely brilliant - she has a print run of 15,000 so hopefully it will go a long way to promoting the event... I was like a child last night - went to bed with very big grin on my face.. (sorry I'm rambling)

Anyway, back to CD, not been a bad day but only done 2L of water - I forgot to bring some bottle still water with me to work. Have just had a Cranberry bar and had my Choc Tetra for breakfast this morning. I'm just sipping and savouring a Coke Zero...

Treated myself today to a new bikini (I wear it with a sarong before anyone faints...) from M&S. Was lovely cause I saw my cousin in there and she was doing the same thing so had lovely natter with her. We were talking about turning 40 - she's a couple of years ahead of me and she's 40 in January. I always got her hand-me-downs when I was a child - was really good to see her today.

All in all feel on a high today - 9 weeks tomorrow until my launch and I'm starting to feel a bit like a child with Christmas approaching..

Well done WL8S - another fab loss - you're doing so well. :)

Nina - hope you've put to bed the thought of demolishing that bag of buttons... :D

Kirsty - lets get into our 13's together next week - I'm about 14st 2lb at the moment and my goal was to be 14st by next WI which is Monday morning.

Sturdy - you did really well - who was at your Celebrity Millionaire or can't you say?

Fingers - early night for you by the sounds of it. I've been saying all week I need an early night but haven't yet succeeded.

Good luck everyone else who has WI this evening...

We're doing it girlies - it's a struggle at times but the weights going in the right direction - down.. we all deserve a pat on the back cause it sure ain't easy..

Its interesting to see how many new faces there are this week. A few weeks ago that was us! Good luck all of you, theres tough times but it really does work.

I'm a bit more awake now. It worries me becasue I have this terrible habit of becoming nocturnal when I'm off work then really struggling when I go back & feeling like I've had no break. I've only had a bar today so far so really need to get my backside into gear after not having all of my packs. Might make a muffin & have it with a frozen tetra... almost real food!

Saffron- your wedding must be a great motivator. Maybe I need to think of something to look forward to, it certainly won't be a wedding though!

Oh yeah I took some more pics today 30lb down. I still look like a pregnant whale though so I'd better get my head down & get losing the pounds!

Hi everyone

Thank you for your kind words. It was a big help today.

I am absolutely knackered now! Was up at 5.30am and now I just want to go to bed! Unfortunately my toddler (who hasn't had a nap all day) just wants to keep going! Roll on bedtime!

Nearly managed 4 and a half litres today which is amazing for me - i seem to be really thirsty!

Already had my meal - cod with balsamic vinegar and broccoli - went over on the broccoli but figured that was better than having some maltesers (which i could have easily done!)

Felt the familiar pull to comfort eat today - but I have resisted! yippeee. I still have a bar to eat as well!

Everybody have a good evening and lots of love to you all

xxxxx

JodieJJ so proud of you getting through the day, I can't imagine it's been an easy one..

Your post this afternoon is so much lighter than the one this morning - a sign I think that you're pleased you've gotten through the day and that it's over..

I'm sure you're fantastic support to your mum.

Well done for doing so well on the diet today - you would have had every reason to have slipped today but you didn't and you did it for you... that's really really great.

I'm heading to bed - first night this week before 11pm...I'm too old for late nights.. hence Mother Funkers..!

Night everyone, sweet dreams (& not weird ones).

See you all bright and early same place, different day

xxxx

Well thought i'd let you know how i got on with the button fiasco lol well i caved BUT i only had 6 and oh it was so exquisite, plus i'm not on the SS im on the 1200 plan so am stil within my kcal limit for today, had a bowl of peaches after to stop me craving for them and then had a low kcal pasta bake for tea and debating whether to have a fruit smoothie before bed, haven't done too well on the water front today only drank about 3 1/2 litres usually drink about 4-5 but hey ho its weigh day tomorrow so we'll see night all

Well done excellent self control, sleep well

nighty night xxx

Back