***It's Thursday!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

mornin all, hope your all having a good one

good luck anyone having a weigh in today

well zip all for me today in the way of valantines, no one loves me :(
just having a quick check on minimins then its back to the packing for me

Good luck pinkierose :D stay strong.

Love the heart STBG, I'm having myself a little love today because I fit into this pink jumper that hasn't fitted since I got it for a birthday a few years ago!:party0011: Also, school are collecting clothes to raise money so I ditched all of my trousers that are too big this morning.

head down eyes on the prize..has been drummed into my head!! Sounds like all of you are also sticking to it which is great to hear :).. gives me more reason not to slip up.

Just Love the saying - will keep me going for today - thanks!!

Morning everyone - wishing you good vibes for the day:vibes:

Day two for me on the SS+...

Catcha later - I'll be popping in again!!;)

Morning peeps :)

Happy valentines day :)
I woke up to a huge bunch of flowers card the size of a house and a banana tetra with a sparkler (god bless him he tries!!) and a bottle of water all on a tray of course. At least he didnt get me chocolates if he had of I would have bet him up with them.

Hope everyone has a nice day :) of to my parents today with dd catch up later :)

Becky x :)

Awwwh Becky,

That's sooo cute! The sparkler in tetra would have been the icing on the cake i'm sure.
Sounds like he's well trained with the chocolates thing. :)

Awwwh Becky,

Sounds like he's well trained with the chocolates thing. :)
Sounds like he is well trained full stop!!!;):)

I'm just jealous cause I got naff all!! I even had to remind him to tell me he loves me!!

After he got 3 days of gifts, culminating in a big card, new shirt & tie, bacon sarnies and tea in bed!!!!:confused:

Morning peeps :)

Happy valentines day :)
I woke up to a huge bunch of flowers card the size of a house and a banana tetra with a sparkler (god bless him he tries!!) and a bottle of water all on a tray of course. At least he didnt get me chocolates if he had of I would have bet him up with them.

Hope everyone has a nice day :) of to my parents today with dd catch up later :)

Becky x :)

Has he got a brother??? te he!!:jelous:

gee i cant remember what day it is for me lol but am doing great and only 17 lbs left to go til goal.

How everyones having a good day :) xxx

Morning all :wavey:

FOR ALL US SINGLES.......:girlpower:..... Rocks! For all you loved up couples, nice one! For all the couples with OH's that havent bothered SS in the boudoir this eve :sign0151:.....

I am still on AAM wk so looking forward to cottage cheese and salad for lunch.....
Day 39 today - oh wow so that means tomorrow is my 40th !!!!!

Well done Sam, Spooky and Maggie - you've done brill.
Becky, Jenn, Nat, AG, Nina, Sharon, Susan, Vikki, Claire, Tansy, Leah, STBG Ann, Wiggly, AND EVERYONE ELSE - have a wicked CD Day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh, you mentioned me and i haven't even posted!

Morning gang,
Day 5 - althought i did utterly rubbish yesterday having only 2 packs, and about 3 PINTS of water - got home, drank loads of water and had to pee all night :(

Well, even though oli and i said no to valentines - he went and bought me a cd, and a mahoosive bottle of my fav perfume, AND (get this) a handbag size bottle of my fav perfume! Can't believe it! He wrote an essay in the card about how proud he is of me, and how painful it is to watch me struggle but that even if i fail (and he knows i wont) that he'll love me always....AWWW!!

It does mean i have to cook his fav meal tonight: Steak, mushrooms, onions and cheesy mash *I NEED IT! AARGH!*

here's to doubling my water today, hoping for at least 4litres.

Have a good day all xxx

sam, well done on not succumbing on day 3! Day 4 now, and it'll be a breeze. Love those ketones!

Yesterday whilst out with the dog, I did a, thankfully small, fa*t. Only it wasn't. 2nd time in a week that has happened and the first time since I was about 5!:sign0131::rotflmao: I think it's the lactose free stuff, but am keeping things squeezed together pretty damn tightly today I can tell you!

OMG.....LMAO!!!!!!!......:eek::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Lacey...xx :D:D:D:D:D

I know i'm not getting any Valentine's cards this year but that's ok, in fact it's more than ok because I know by this time next year i'll not be able to get out of my house because of the piles of cards on the mat!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Me too Ag.....!!!!!;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Awwwh Leah, that's soo cute. Oli as we already know is one in a million. Bless him.

Hope you both enjoy Valentine's meal. Good Luck with the water intake.

And we know you won't fail too.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Your 40th tomorrow Clare-Well done!
Yes Becky does he have a brother!!Actually does anyone have a brother/friend/maybe even a dad(only applies to the under 25's)
Leah-typical brummie boy loves his Steak!

By the way - big birdy - happened to me too. I cried :D
Soon got over it cos i spoke to porgeous who said it had happened to her. Apparently its down to the high concentration of minerals in the tetras so drink a pint of water straight after them!

AG -he's only a good boy when he's being nice ;) I'll be joining in the meal with a frozen tetra xxxx

Hi everyone and happy valentines day.

Well I'm back to being focussed had a wobbly couple of days but didn't give in, still stuck to ss 100% on day 18 now.

Woke this morning to 20 red roses, a pair of betty boop slippers and 2 slinky nighties. Bless him he bought me a size 18 I'm actually a 22 but he says I'm shrinking before his eyes so I'll be in them in no time.

Have a great day everyone.

Bless him he bought me a size 18 I'm actually a 22 but he says I'm shrinking before his eyes so I'll be in them in no time.

Well, thats a goal and a half! How long you gunna give yourself to slim into them - thats approx 2 stone for 2 dress sizes?

Awww, arent you lucky gal xxx

By the way - big birdy - happened to me too. I cried :D
Soon got over it cos i spoke to porgeous who said it had happened to her. Apparently its down to the high concentration of minerals in the tetras so drink a pint of water straight after them!

AG -he's only a good boy when he's being nice ;) I'll be joining in the meal with a frozen tetra xxxx
I think we've all done farts with lumps in them!!:eek::hitthefan:

OK So today I am off the rails ...Have had a Chicken Breast and Cauliflower Mornay for Lunch (with a Snickers!:eek::whoopass::banghead:)

So Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in for myself... and I will take that as SS DAY ONE...GROUND ZERO!!!

Lisa Marie, that's lovely. And an incentive and a half. For once we can't complain about blokes buying the wrong size. "Shrinking before his eyes" - how cute is that.

Leah - frozen tetra sounds much nicer than steak. He has no idea what he's missing. Yum Yum!!!

Back