***It's Thursday!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

Natalie you're a very bad girl.
Fingers crossed the scales won't reflect it too badly. Good luck with day 1 tomorrow. This time you can do it!!!!! - Good luck!!! :)

NATALIE! SORT IT OUT! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!

Joking aside, you CAN do it hun. I just posted on another thread about reading the weight loss diaries - seriously worth it if you feel yourself slipping off the rails.

YOU'D BETTER DRINK A FEW HUNDRED LITRES OF WATER!!!! Wash it all away xxxxx

NATALIE! SORT IT OUT! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!

Joking aside, you CAN do it hun. I just posted on another thread about reading the weight loss diaries - seriously worth it if you feel yourself slipping off the rails.

YOU'D BETTER DRINK A FEW HUNDRED LITRES OF WATER!!!! Wash it all away xxxxx
lol aren't you already coming over?

Just had a cranberry bar, didn't think I liked it at first, then loved it, and now i've finished it I feel a bit sick. They seem very sickly by the end to me, does anyone else have this problem with the bars??

I'm thinking I may need to half them and maybe eat half for lunch and half at tea time but i'm struggling this week as use a blender for all packs at home and at work normally have tetra's but my CDC didn't have any this week.

I was like that last night, had to go to bed in the end to be near my huge duvet. lol!
Still nippy today too, maybe there's been a drop in temp in the CD areas of the country. :)

I've really struggled to stay warm!
My boss is at home today and usually she wants heating turned up and I'm turning it down-All change today.

Oh BB, I can just imagine you sat there trying to hold it in, bless you. Luckily thats never happened to me, but I usually get googly tum and guts and know somethings a brewing. Sorry, TMI.

Help........ We've just got in, been bowling this morning and then went into town. Took a pack up for kids and I had a bar and a litre of water but I've only had 2 so far today.I didn't get a coffee before we went and now I have a headache, so have made my coffee and glugging water but am so tempted by the bread (have hidden it away but I know its there)

By the way - big birdy - happened to me too. I cried :D
Soon got over it cos i spoke to porgeous who said it had happened to her. Apparently its down to the high concentration of minerals in the tetras so drink a pint of water straight after them!

Sitting here drinking water - WITH GLOVES ON! nuts arent i!

Natalie - GOOD POINT! ggrrrrr xxx

CUT OFF THEIR HEADS and throw them at people :D

Afternoon folks :) happy valentines day to everyone :-D this i my last v day as a miss ooooo it's so very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i went to bed at 8.30pm last night coz i was hungry and felt sorry for myself then couldnt sleep so was awake til 2am and wke up today with a migraine :( but h2b left me a lovely valentines day card by the bed for me the sweetie pie and we're going to the cinema tonight and ive drank 2.25l of water so far yay :)

have only drank 500ml water today what am i goin to do? ive been in the car all day need to start now might only end up having 3litres today :(

Clare-Throw them in the bin!!No one should leave food lying round!!!

Christina-enjoy last VDay as a single women!

I changed desks as to make it worse there were the standard ones and another packet of the milky babies.... I'm sure someone was probably standing round the corner watching me to see if I indulged....

I am now sat at home, in an artic fleece with the radiator next to me!

I forgot to mention earlier that I have my first casualty of diet pair of jeans.... Yep, there a big 16 that when I put them on this morning and couldnt keep them up without my D & G belt, my 11 yr DD laughed and told me I looked like I was wearing Dad's jeans... I then put a smaller pair of New Look 16's on and these are also too big as well:D:D:D:D....

Good luck with all the WI's xxxxx

By the way - big birdy - happened to me too. I cried :D
Soon got over it cos i spoke to porgeous who said it had happened to her. Apparently its down to the high concentration of minerals in the tetras so drink a pint of water straight after them!

Thanks everyone for being so kind and thoughtful re my botty burps! Glad to hear I'm not the only one! For someone who is normally very 'windy', this is going to be a very difficult time for me. Do I or don't I let it out? I will keep having to run home when I am at work just to fa*t!:eek:

Back