***It's THURSDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour***

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Good morning (or Bore da!)

Firstly, i can't believe i'm up so early. I have a 10am lecture on philosophy, and sadly it all seems like crap in my lil scientific brain. ah well!
Sorry i didnt come back on last night, i expected an hour long interview and they were so short staffed that they asked me to stay all night - couldnt really say no!

Delli chicken, you feeling better today?!
Well, here's hoping you ALL have a fab day, and get that water down you!

Luuuuuurve Leah xxx

Morning Hun,

So, did you get the job???? I assume that your willingness to stay and help out means you got it!!

Just starting pint no. 4 for today, 6 more to go as Dobbie been a BAD BAD BAD elf-ette!! :wave_cry::giggle:

Let's make today a good-un! Where is everyone??!!

well, i assume i did! It wasnt really willingness, kinda handed my notice in to my old job last week, so friday i'll get my last wage from them, and following friday i'll get my new wage from terra nova! Needed to plan it so i wouldnt go a week without getting paid - I'm such a genius at times ;)

TBF, they had 2 bar staff.....i think if i had said no they would have picked someone from the bay front. I dont understand why pubs and clubs dont look after their staff more, surely then the turnover wouldnt be so high??

4 pints already hun? *rushes to catch up* xxx

Woo hoo!! Leah's got a job!!! Way to go girl!! And - working in a bar occupies your evenings ... no temptation to cheat ;)

LOL re the aqua ... my darling babies were up at 5am as BF left for work. So they decided to yap and bark until Mummy couldn't take anymore and let them out of the kitchen:mad:. Needless to say that they are both in the dog house today - makes for a quiet day at work anyhow!! So yes, had a mahooosive head start on the intake for today.

Morning Tara! With you on the cold front ... got all the heaters on at work and hugging my mug for dear life!!! Soooo glad I opted for a big umper lumper today :D.

Got anything nice planned for today?

LEAH DOESNT WANT A JOB!
Why the hell am i in uni? I want a sugar daddy :)

hahahahaha!!!

:eek: Tara .... think of the exercise!!! If you are not swimming, perhaps some footie or rounders in the park??? Or maybe a nice long countryside walkies??? Get your butt out there Mrs!!!

it is horribly cold here too, but who am i kidding this is wales after all. Aww tara you meanie! (i'm with you there, swimming and being cold = not fun!)

Have to run to a lec in a mo, fun fun fun!
HAve a great day all, snuggle up xxx

Don't be using that old chesnut on me hun!!! As soon as you get moving you'll warm up, I promise ;). Lots of layers is the key - strip em off one by one as you get warmer!!!

C'mon girl, you can do it!! Just think what a difference it will make to next WI!!

Morning everyone!!! Day three and i'm already downing the water like theres no tomorrow but feel a bit lethargic today. Other than that i'm feeling quite positive though.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning Rayven - good luck for Day 3 (although doesn't sound like you need it!) you're doing really well chick. Keep it up x

Morning all! Right-I'm back on a mission from today!! Have missed you guys, for the past day or two (been too busy to log on) with your support I know I can do this. Good luck guys - keep glugging!! Vxx

It's very nice to have you back Vicky - we've missed you!!!

Thanks Dobbie, Nice to be back - you guys are the only ones who can get me through this. Vxx

urgggh, someone stop dobbie right now. I think she's overdosed on the positivity pills! Share them hun!!

Nah, just jesting, its fab to read posts like that from you. Makes me want to be a skinny!!! WOOO!

Where is everyone today? you all having a good day??

Welcome back Vicky, missed you hun xxx

good luck to everyone today, keep glugging,

im having my meals backwards today lol, i had a shake for breakfast and im having my breakfast, (scrambled egg on toast) for lunch, as im going out this afternoon and i want a full tummy, usually i go to bingo on a thursday night but im baby squishing this evening so my mate hit on the bright idea of going to bingo this afternoon instead so i thought why not, only problem is they are secret saboteurs lol i dont think they mean it maliciously but they are bound to get chips while they are there so i dont want to be tempted, they both have lots of weight to lose but cant be bothered and are sure cd cant be good for you lol, i have sat there while on 790 and watched them both tuck into chips and gravy and chocolates but i wasnt tempted, so they stopped ordering food, i think they thought i would sneak a few chips lol, instead i bought a cd choc bar i had put in the freezer and chopped into small squares, as i had a feeling they were going to do something like that,
i have another cd bar chopped up for this afternoon just incase,

other than that i dont have agreat deal on today, my babysitting is easy tonight the kids are very well behaved and its easy money, ( i sit through and agency),

its cold today isnt it, im dreading winter if autumns this cold,

Back