***It's THURSDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour***

Awww, Dobbie that is so romantic of BF!!!

Hedgemag get better soon with those sore teeth - I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out a couple of years ago and although I was too drugged from the anaesthetic, it was still unpleasant! Thankfully our mouths are one of the quickest healing parts of the body.
Rayven, you sound positive too Hun!!!

Well, I have just had a bouillon and sat here surfing the net -I am seriously bored!!! Just wondering what mischief I can get up too!!!
I am also excited because I have my jive class tonight and I can't wait to have a boogie!!! I haven't been for almost 2 weeks due to other committments, but I am so looking forward to going!!!

It's just dawned on me ....

All of my work trousers take soooo long to undo when I am desperate for a pee! Take the trusty black pair - high waisted have 3 buttons (difficult to undo) and a zip, today's choice in grey have a buckle, button and a zip, tomorrow will be a brwon pair with 4 buttons and a zip!! WTF!!!

I think Dobbie might need to need to hurry up and get into some of her smaller 'quick removal' trousers or there might be a mahooosive puddle on the office carpet before long!!!

Sorry just thought i'd share that as it tickled me!!

It's just dawned on me ....

All of my work trousers take soooo long to undo when I am desperate for a pee! Take the trusty black pair - high waisted have 3 buttons (difficult to undo) and a zip, today's choice in grey have a buckle, button and a zip, tomorrow will be a brwon pair with 4 buttons and a zip!! WTF!!!

I think Dobbie might need to need to hurry up and get into some of her smaller 'quick removal' trousers or there might be a mahooosive puddle on the office carpet before long!!!

Sorry just thought i'd share that as it tickled me!!

hey Dobbie - I bet BF is not too keen on the work trousers then ;)

well done Jo on hitting 9st 7. You must be really thrilled, mega well done :D:D:D

thanks hun. Yes i'm pleased but still not satisfied! I'm beginning to wonder whether i will ever be happy with the weight i reach! lol

PMSL Sussex ... I can never keep them on long enough for BF to tackle them!! As soon as I know he's on his way - whoops, my trousers are off!! :p :eek:

PMSL Sussex ... I can never keep them on long enough for BF to tackle them!! As soon as I know he's on his way - whoops, my trousers are off!! :p :eek:

LOL - have a lovely night tonight Dobbie. I look forward to hearing that you've been a good girl for the rest of the day (well food wise anyway ;))

bye for now
xxxx

Hi Guys

Only just compus mentus (sp)? Had to go the the Dentist this morning for an extraction and a root canal filling (ouch). As I am such a woosse I have to have Sedation. Hubby came with me to hold my hand....got home and went straight to bed and slept solid.

X

lots of hugs to you maggie xxxxxx

Awwww Thanks JJJ,
feeling alot better now, jaw aches a bit but not too bad.
Have been out for a meal with friends tonight and had baked Salmon with mediteraen veg...NO Sweet!
Hope I haven't messed up..should be ok.

Off to bed now as want an early start in the morning....taking our friends out to Beth Chattos garden and nursery centre, they are into their gardening...should be a nice morning out.

See you all tomorrow
Night night.

Tara - is that a joke?? Waiting for the punchline xxx

completely depends on the type of melon. watermelon, honeydew, other melon types.... (cant think tonite)

Back