It's time to begin again

Thank you kay I am feeling on top of the world again I think last was so bad for me over the weight gain from Xmas but so focus now come next week.

Well got weight today and down 6.2lbs I know alot was water that I had put up over Xmas come on nearly at target just a stone to go

Well done Mburke,
That is an excellent lose.
I hope you do get to your target weight, it must be a great feeling to be so close to your target
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well got weight today and down 6.2lbs I know alot was water that I had put up over Xmas come on nearly at target just a stone to go

Well done hun!!! That is awesome :) keep strong and positive! How are you feeling today?

Thank you kay I am feeling on top of the world again I think last was so bad for me over the weight gain from Xmas but so focus now come next week.

I am SOOOOO pleased for you :) i have been worried about you and so glad you are feeling more positive xxx

Soooo glad you are feeling more positive!! Such great news :) super super pleased for you

Sorry for double post! Silly phone said first post never posted!

Brilliant!! Oh that means I'll have to do the cheerleader stuff hehe :) :) :) Things you do for mates hey lol x x

Had a good day so far had a shake about 10.30 went off to town for a look around did the school runs. Made lunch for the kids then my family called again. Took Skye swimming at4.30 came home did the dinner then said I would try the chicken soup eat half as it wasn't great. So still have my last shake for later feeling in better mood today. Can't last as I have my inlaws calling in a while could do with a stiff drink just as well I am now happy with water :)

Hey goose thank you but please don't be worry about me Iam big and old enough to luck after myself. I really didn't mean to make you worry I really wish I had the strength that you have I will find it somewhere

You will find the strength. You're fab loss will spur you on. Have faith jn yourself

Thanks goose I think I have found it today just having my last shake now hot chocolate. Oh so happy inlaws have gone home about 10mins. While I was putting my little girl to bed his mother asked him was I still on my shakes he said yes. She said I had gotten to thin and it's time to stop

you know what that just make me want to keep going I have enough shake paid for 2more weeks then I will have to top as things are getting very tight here money wise but that's still at least 7lbs and hopefully money will appear before then hope you had a great day

A new day a great start just finish my 1st shake of the day house is cleaned. I am going out to meet a friend I haven't seen since Xmas week for a chat and a moan so will have lots of water drank today.

Have a great day everyone

Hope ypuve had a lovely day hun and stayed 100% ;)

Hey goose all is good hear having a great day lots of complement from parents at school gates today and yesterday and a lot are saying I look fab
On a down size my mother called and I try on a dress that I brought in November when she was with me we have a family gathering on sat and I was going to wear it all she said was I thought it would be a lot loser on you you need something to cover your tummy
You know what I don't care what was said I only brought because of her and I know I look brill and now she weighs more then me she isn't happy ah well we can't get what we alway want :)

firstly well done at all the complimetns!! woohoo must feel awesome! you have not got long left at all

and with the mother - like i said, just develop a thick skin, i know shes ure mum, but honest in one ear and out the other!! lol!! at my slimmest 8st 6 which was lowest end of BMI i still have a belly pooch and no matter how low an skinny I go I will aways have it. I just need to learn to love and accept my poochy belly for what it is! As long as you are happy that is ALL that matters.

COngrats for staying strong!! xx

Hi goose
havent been on in bits with my back for the last day and a half so tonight had to have something to eat so I could take pain killer.

Anyway on another note how r things going for you hope all is good?

Awww hun u poor thing, hope your back gets better soon, just come back from tesco shop... Yes at 1am! Im mad... Honest just going round all them aisles and drooling over the food! Bought some sweet treats but not for me, was so tempted to eat them, packed them away n hid in cupboard, i sooooo hope i lose a little sumthing tomorrow morning else im worried ill reach for those cookies! :( have a busyish weekend, not too busy but stuff to do so hoping to stay on track. Cant wait to finish this!!

Hi Mburke. Sorry to read you're in so much pain with your back. Are you able to get your hospital appointment moved forward? Hope you're feeling better today.

Oh no Michelle, I hope your back is better soon and you have a better day x x x

Thanks goose busy mum and Kay
they can't move my appointment so have being really bad with pain had my cousin child's christening last nite had to wear my flat shoes still not able to move much that was at 5 and by then I still hadn't had a shake or eaten anything just drinking my water away no mood for anything over this pain so don't think I will have a lost this week but you know what I can start fresh once my back pain is gone.

Hey goose well done you for put away the food when you came home when I was shopping the other I just cut back on all the rubbin I use to buy for them got in fruit instead if they won't eat it they go hungry and believe me that won't happen.
Hope your well this weekend still sending you hugs of strength xx

Back