It's time to begin again

Come on, you are so close, you can do it. Good luck tomorrow x

Well 1st shake done here's to number 2 at about 4

Hi Mburke. Just trying to catch up on some posts. Sorry to read your Dad has been poorly. I hope you're having a good day and getting back into the swing of it all. You are SO close to goal! Come on, you can do it! Loving your new picture - you look gorgeous!

Thanks busy mum the pic was me on Friday nite heading to a 60th was good only had water and I drove still finding it hard but am given it my all

Come on hun, we can do this together x

Well gritting weight tomorrow to find out the damage I have done hopefully a clean start for me than.

Good luck to everyone hope all is going well for ye

Hehe me and u are a right pair 2nd time round!! It is much harder but we will get there xx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Wish me luck just going into get wight now :ashamed0005: To find out but here goes wait for my update

Just back and I have the same just having my 1st shake making a hot chocolate as its so cold here's to day 1

Well done, about to make my first shake too, not sure wat to have vanilla or choc and then hot or cold?! Lol! So many choices ;)

I know goose we are spoil for choice. Just having my 2nd shake now glad I went in as the girl that weigh me said that most people never get back on it a second time so I told her I will prove her wronge next week seen as I haven't that much to loses On a plus sidewent out to meet a friend for coffee I of course had hot water then into new look and bought a trouser in size 12 was 20 and a top in size 14 and was 22/24 so happy with myself more determent now then ever.

Tell you want no one can say we don't stop trying hope your having a good

Awww well dons hun!! You are so
right! No one can accuse us of not trying!! We do persevere ;)

watching jillian michaels 6 week 6 pack, heard good reviews and hopefully wont affect weight loss. Just watching it first to see if i can do it!

You must let me know what it's like saying that I can bearly move at the moment the pain in my back,neck, shoulder,and down my arm are really bad today I will be in bed for 7 tonight as my inlaws due at 7.30 and can't be bother to entertain then and make small talk.

Glad you are feeling better in yourself

Im so cr*p at it!!!!!! Couldnt do half of it! But will continue. Its on youtube check it out.

Really feeling for u with the pain you must be in.

Hope you dont have the inlaws winding you up!!

They came and I was in my pjs do started playing mind games with my mother inlaw kept saying oh I am so cold this house is freezing in the end while I was putting my little girl to bed they went home she was cold hear they dint even have tea must keep this up every week.

Just sitting hear having my last shake of the nite.

And 100%all the way today bring on tomorrow

Bet you weren't crap at all you must stop being so hard on yourself goose remember how far you have come
xx Michelle

Well I have just had my 1st shake so happy in myself sitting in my size 12s. Have notice my stomach isn't as swollen today I am telling you this diet is the best thing ever. Roll on next weeks weight in as I will be get closer to my goal :cross:

woohooo!! well done you!! size 12's!! we are a sexy pair aren't we!! woohoo WE CAN SO DO THIS GIRL!!

Yippee Michelle, well done x x x

Thank you goose and kay without the support of everyone on this site I would never have reach this point I can't wait to see where I am at my goal here's to another great day so far second shake down.

On a down side my little girl was sent home from school with the vomiting bug just what I needed was hoping to stay out of the house for the next couple of days as I don't want to be tempted. As I never eat out in public on my own or with friends only with family here's hoping she able for school tomorrow

Back