It's time to begin again

Hey ladies just checking in.
weight watchers is going well for me I happy at last I will be fine once I get into the pro points but that will come in time I got weight yesterday and I had gone back up to 12st2.5lbs not good so hoping to drop down next week

Good luck to ye all I will be keeping an eye on ye
xx Michelle

Hey Michelle!

12st 2.5lbs is not too bad considering all you've been through, and fingers crossed for a good loss next week. Good to hear WW is going well. You had best keep us updated lady!!! :) x x x

Hi, glad to hear you're feeling in the zone for weight watchers, I hope you feel better soon. You've done so well, you are a real inspiration. please keep letting us now how you are getting on.
Take care x

Hi ladies
missing ye all like mad not finding them very helpful on the ww forum no one will respond to my food diary and all I am asking is am I doing this right.
Hope all going well for ye all.
might pop in tomorrow nite take care and good luck with it everyone
xxx michelle

Hiya hun!!

How are you. We miss you too! Stay here!

Hiya hun!!

How are you. We miss you too! Stay here!

Hey goose hope your well and enjoyed the wedding. I am doing good hoping for some bit of a weightloss tomorrow when I get weight as I follow it to the button
My back is getting worst as I can't walk straight now I am bent over people are looking at me funny only good thing is pain killer so strong that when I take them I get very spaced out so kids are running a muck in the house knowing I am not able for them
Anyway finding weight watcher good it only took me 2 weeks to get on track but I am there now I am just happy to maintain at the moment give or take a couple of lbs my tablets can me you hungry so I have to watch out for that but still drinking my 2 liter of water so lt did give me something else to take with me and for that I say thank you
Hope it all works out for you I will be popping in to check and I will say hello good luck with your new start big hugs :)xx Michelle

Well I got weight today at weight watchers and down 1.5lbs today it's ok I suppose

Well I got weight today at weight watchers and down 1.5lbs today it's ok I suppose

That's a great start Michelle. Well done! I hadn't realised you'd switched to WW but I can understand with all the pain you're in with your back. Not long until your hospital appointment now, I hope they sort it out for you. You have done incredibly well with your weight loss and you're managing to maintain it which is fantastic.

Hi ladies hope ye re all well? Didn't get weight as I had to take my two kids that are autistic to the dentist at 11 so miss the ww class but by my own scales I stayed the same so happy with that back to the hospital on Thursday can't wait seen as I can't move now I go to bed in pain don't sleep just lie there I would stay up only I know I would keep eating.
hoping to go back on lipotrim in the next couple of weeks and drop about 2stone which would be great I find I am not happy with how I look now whereas when I was at my biggest it never bother me what I looked like whereas now I am always looking for problem area.
I know I should be happy as I am maintaining at this weight for the last 6weeks but oh I want the size 8/10 now that I have the 12/14 god are we ever happy?

Well done on maintaining, you are doing really well. I hope you manage to get back on lipotrim soon if that is what you want. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Mburke. You are doing incredibly well maintaining your weight. don't be too hard on yourself, you have come a long way! Best wishes for your hospital appointment this week, I hope something gets sorted for the pain your in. I'll be here for a few months yet so I'll see you back here when your ready to finish off your LT journey xx

Well ladies d day tomorrow hope all goes well and he can help me with my back couldn't walk back to my car today in so much pain took me 15 mins to walk a 2 min walk how sad am I and my new treadmill is coming on tues
Told my mum I will park up at her house and get a taxi to the hospital seen as the nearest car park is a good 10 mins away better safe then sorry :(

Hi Mburke. You are doing incredibly well maintaining your weight. don't be too hard on yourself, you have come a long way! Best wishes for your hospital appointment this week, I hope something gets sorted for the pain your in. I'll be here for a few months yet so I'll see you back here when your ready to finish off your LT journey xx

Thanks busy mum it's great to know that I still have the support of everyone on here at the moment I am trying to get the right mindset to start the rest of my weightloss journey with ye I am thinking of booking a weekend away for Easter so that gives me 6weeks which should see me near target if I were to start tomorrow
Will see what happen at the hospital tomorrow

Good luck for tomorrow Michelle x x x

Well ladies had the hospital today walk in the door and the doctor asked how I was so told him things have not been good then he turn to me and says maybe if we get you to drop some weight it wasn't wishing for him.
i said to him I had dropped down 27kg since I last saw him and that he had ask me to loses 15kg with that he became so nice saying he couldn't find the photo of me that he took last time so I produced to pics from my hols last year he was gob smacked.

he has made an appointment for me on tues morning to go in where they will put neddle in my lower back into the nevers and see how I move then put electro shock in to kill the nevers this should last a year at a time.
he told me he did lipotrim before but only lasted 6 weeks on it as he found it a very hard diet to do so he takes his hat off to anyone that can stick with it so well done to all of you ladies.

told him I will try and lose the rest of the weight in the next couple of months and he said that if I am happy at my current weight then stay there as it is better to maintain then have a battle to keep off the rest.
I will weight and see how tues goes all well and I will be starting running on my new treadmill in the coming weeks

Well done hun for all you have achieved and maintaining. Im super proud of you x

Well ladies had the hospital today walk in the door and the doctor asked how I was so told him things have not been good then he turn to me and says maybe if we get you to drop some weight it wasn't wishing for him.
i said to him I had dropped down 27kg since I last saw him and that he had ask me to loses 15kg with that he became so nice saying he couldn't find the photo of me that he took last time so I produced to pics from my hols last year he was gob smacked.

he has made an appointment for me on tues morning to go in where they will put neddle in my lower back into the nevers and see how I move then put electro shock in to kill the nevers this should last a year at a time.
he told me he did lipotrim before but only lasted 6 weeks on it as he found it a very hard diet to do so he takes his hat off to anyone that can stick with it so well done to all of you ladies.

told him I will try and lose the rest of the weight in the next couple of months and he said that if I am happy at my current weight then stay there as it is better to maintain then have a battle to keep off the rest.
I will weight and see how tues goes all well and I will be starting running on my new treadmill in the coming weeks

Oh Michelle I'm surprised you didn't bop him one when he said perhaps you should lose some weight!!! Glad he came round in the end. Good luck for your treatment next week, I really hope it gets you pain free again xx

Oh my goodness, BusyMums right, how did you not thump him lol? Good luck for your treatment and crossing fingers it does the trick for you x x x

Good for you, bet you were fuming with him though! I hope the treatment works and your pain goes xx

Well done hun for all you have achieved and maintaining. Im super proud of you x
Thanks goose for all your support hope things are going good for you this week remember we are all here for you

Back