It's time to begin again

Oh Michelle I'm surprised you didn't bop him one when he said perhaps you should lose some weight!!! Glad he came round in the end. Good luck for your treatment next week, I really hope it gets you pain free again xx
Hey busy mum it took all my strength not to hit him I knew he wouldn't be able to find my photo that why I brought them with me and it give me great joy to prove it wasn't my weight at fault .
he is lucky because I could barely walk this morning so he would have been able to out walk me never mind outrun me haha

Oh my goodness, BusyMums right, how did you not thump him lol? Good luck for your treatment and crossing fingers it does the trick for you x x x
Thanks Kay
as I said to busy mum if I could have moved he would not have time to duck never mind gone back to say well done.
congrats on getting into your size 16 and on weight omg you really are flying not long and you will be down in the 13s and you desever it

Last edited:
Good for you, bet you were fuming with him though! I hope the treatment works and your pain goes xx
Hey nic ya I am hoping it works for me as I want to start running so fingers crossed.
you have been doing very well with your weightloss well done to you keep it up you won't know yourself soon with it

Omg just weight myself this morning and the scale say 12st7lbs how can this happen 6lbs over night oh I just want to cry :cry:

It's probably water Michelle. Don't panic, and see how you are tomorrow x x x

Hun plz dnt worry, teapot is right, its just water weight. Dnt give up n stay on track x

Thanks Kay and goose I was thinking that myself but oh how it can scare the crap out of you. Plus my 6yr old asd girl said to me last nite you are still fat mammy you need to drink you're milkshake again have to laugh at her really

Awww kids hey! They are cute! But sometimes not!

Stay on track hun. I havent and honestly sometimes feel so messed in the head with it all. U are doing fab xx

Awww kids hey! They are cute! But sometimes not!

Stay on track hun. I havent and honestly sometimes feel so messed in the head with it all. U are doing fab xx
Thanks goose oh sometimes I think they were sent to test me I know what's wronge I am starting to eat the crap again and I keep making something and then I am only eating this or breakfast lunch and dinner I feel so sick because it is so sweet but I keep caving it.
i need to cop on now are else I will be back to stage 1 again and I can't afford to start all over again with buying new fat clothes.
i know what you mean with messed in the head we are playing mind games all the time with ourself while on this I felt o in control of what I did now I know I can't cope with the food side of things oh how I wish we didn't need food to live it would be so simple then

Well not had a great day today off running with my two kids with asd 1st to computer course for 1.5 hrs then onto swimming so running none stop or should I say limping as I cant move very well please let tues work looking forward to starting jogging can't wait and please let me get rid of my food carving as I really don't want to end up at the start again

Have made my mind up back on the shakes tomorrow and going to take it an hr at a time like I did at the start have enough shakes at home to do me for 10days so if I get to that I will go in and get more off the pharmacist.

So keep me in you thoughts for tomorrow when I start again as I will need alot of strength to get back on it

Good luck with your restart tomorrow, you can do it! Hope it all goes well.

Hi Michelle

Best wishes for tomorrow. Will be thinking about you x x x

Go for it!!

Sitting hear now and saying to myself I have made the right choice so about 9.20 tomorrow 1st shake will be going down hello to a new me

As I sit hear drinking my 1st shake of many I wonder to myself how has it got to a stage where I am so bother by the way I look instead of been happy that I am 4stone lighter.
this is the part I hate when you know that you will become so engross in losesing the weight that nothing else will matter.

Must ring my pharmasict today just to say I have started back and I will be in next week to collect more shake hopefully there won't be a problem seen as I want to get myself back on them first no point making a fool of myself going in and not sticking to it.

And of course feeling like crap with my back roll on tomorrow hopefully all sorted then and treadmill coming tomorrow also ya for me and my little girl

As I sit hear drinking my 1st shake of many I wonder to myself how has it got to a stage where I am so bother by the way I look instead of been happy that I am 4stone lighter.
this is the part I hate when you know that you will become so engross in losesing the weight that nothing else will matter.

Must ring my pharmasict today just to say I have started back and I will be in next week to collect more shake hopefully there won't be a problem seen as I want to get myself back on them first no point making a fool of myself going in and not sticking to it.

And of course feeling like crap with my back roll on tomorrow hopefully all sorted then and treadmill coming tomorrow also ya for me and my little girl

Hi Michelle. Best of luck for today. One hour at a time.

I know I'm never going to have a perfect body. After 3 kids my boobs are nearer my belly button than my armpits but with a good bra on nobody knows, I've got terrible bingo wings but I always wear 3 quarter length sleeves so nobody knows, I haven't got any loose skin yet but I've still got another 6 stone to go so I'll have to see what I'm left with at the end but I know I'm never going to have a perfect flat tummy or lovely smooth celulite free legs! But I can live with all that because as my weight is coming down I'm finally starting to live again. My confidence is coming back, I don't have to worry if I will fit in that chair or if I can walk that far without going bright red, breathless and feeling like I'm going to collapse! Focus more on how much better you feel and what you have achieved, you're doing great!

Thanks busy mum

I know I complain a lot one thing I have found is my chest has got lose skin which if I move makes me look really old its the first time I would ever think about a boob job or taken fat from somewhere else and put it in my chest
1st shake done and nearly 1 liter of water drank please let this be the start I was looking for

Omg I have just gone in and out of my kitchen twice in the last 15mins opening cupboard and the fridge looking for food oh I am so hungry already.
Oh how I hate been fat and I hate the fact that this is what I have to do to loses the weight.

I will not give in I need to do this sorry but this will be me over the next few days till I sort myself out hope ye won't mind if my fingers are busy with this then nothing going in my mouth.

I should never had stopped over Xmas as its so hard to come back.

Just heading out to do my school runs so that will be another hr an half done then back for my second shake at 3
Hope I can stay strong bringing water with me for the car oh yum :)

Back