It's time to begin again

Omg only now do I see how big I looked back when I started in September can't wait to get the rest of my weight off now

WOW Michelle!!!!! What a FANTASTIC difference!! You've done brilliantly! x x x

Thank for the support ladies! I've been nothing short of a human dustbin today! The shame of it!

Mburke, what a transformation!!! Well done!!!! X

Well ladies all set to start tomorrow had a totally blow out today as a result of words with my mother I have my goal in sight now 10 am is the starting line.

Good luck yeye for tomorrow you have done so well so far you will get there

Hi yeye :)
Same with S&S for me too! I see you're from Lancs - where abouts?

Kay - you could do a refeed like I did and a week sensible eating. If I can do it I'd put lots of money on the fact you could do it!

Hi, Im originally from Oswaldtwistle but now live in Radcliffe, Nr Bury. Where are you? x

I'm near Burnley (unfortunately)

Bank of Dave's from Burnley :)

Just about to have my 1st shake and husband is hear to make sure I get past day 1 say a pray for me :{

Good luck Michelle! Stay strong x x x

Thanks Kay I am really feeling it today. The shock of yesterday really woke me up. I did do the dog yesterday but as I say I have started this morning and I really do believe in myself.

As I said I am going away on a girls nite on 20 April but I am not going to drink or eat untill I head away for my wedding anniversary the may weekend so I have a good 4 weeks on it maybe more if I can really stick with it.

Good for you Michelle!! Day by day, tiny steps all adds up. Great you hubby is supporting you x x x

Thanks Kay, not sure where the last thread went! Im really going to try to stick at it. Any tips for getting through the way it's a very unsocial diet?! I'm trying to be as up front as poss but a lot of people telling me I'm crazy!

Can't believe I am starting to struggle already. Have hover the house top to bottom have the fire lighting washing done just about to start ironing and hate it all to keep myself busy I know I am not hungry it's just my mind playing tricks on me .
husband is gone out to a job as he was leaving told me if I am going to be in bad mood then have something to eat so I said fine I will eat the cheesecake he turns to my 5yr old and say make sure mammy has nothing to eat only her milk shake and water and I will get you a happy meal.
so now she is watching me cause she's afraid she won't get anything if I have some food poor child don't you just hate men

Lol! Glad your hubby is supporting you. Come on girl you stick to it. You can do this xx

Aww bless him Michelle, he's really trying to help you although it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment. You're getting a lot of attention from your daughter, what else can a mother want! You're right about your head playing tricks. Keep drinking the water and finding something else to do. I hate cleaning, it also puts me in a foul mood, but you've gotta keep going to get through this. Can you imagine if your loss for this week is anything close to Yeye's? Even half of Yeye's loss would be fab!!! You've put this weight on over a short amount of time so likely it will come off quick too. Hang in there and fight for yourself. You know it will be easier soon x x x

Hey Goose!!

How are you??? Great to see you here x x x

Oh we'll I have come into watch a little tv out of the kitchen trying to wait till 4ish for my second shake and sipping on my water

Lol! Glad your hubby is supporting you. Come on girl you stick to it. You can do this xx

I know this from the one trying to push food on me the last time.
Anyway how are you feeling all going well with the baby. When are you due. Take care of yourself xx

Back