It's time to begin again

hello! 2 months in and have suffered with all day sickness and nausea! Completely went of food, got quite poorly and probably some depression like synptoms. Extreme fatigue, sleeping all the time! Been signed of work for 2 weeks so came to stay ar my mums for TLC and to start building my appetite back. Have felt AWFUL but slowly on the mend. Anothe 7 months to go! Feels like agesssss!

Hi Goose

Hopefully in 3-4 weeks you should be feeling much better and starting to enjoy your pregnancy more. I also used to get exhausted during my pregnancies so know how hard it is. Such a wonderful time although you may not feel it now and you have a little blessing on the way. The time will fly :) Get the rest you need to recover, and going to your mums is a fab idea.

Big hugs to you and your bundle.

Kay x x x

Oh goose hope it gets better soon but in the mean time rest away and let everyone run after you. I was the same on my last child found I could only eat in the late evenings and it was a hot cup and a slice of dry bread and maybe some ginger biscuit or cake take care of yourself and the little one.xx

I am here having my second shake hoping I get past day 1 as I know day 2 will be better for me

Omg sitting here sipping my water and smelling a cream egg at least if I am only smelling that's a good thing it's killing me but I won't give in and still no sign of my husband so much for been here for me today

Well done Michelle, you've done fab getting through today, well done luv x x x

Thanks Kay day 1 done. Feeling horrible today chest and throat very sore think I have an infection coming on :(

Awww bless I hope it's a quick one if it is a cold :( How are you doing on day2? x x x

I was doing ok but am on antibiotic from the doc so have just switch over to the slim and save so I will be having 4product a day with my tablet so all in the same still sticking to it but my weightloss will be a bit slower don't mind at least I am oing something about it

Yep, you have to do what you have to do. Hope you are feeling better soon and let us know how you're getting on x x x

Thanks Kay feeling so bad today but I am still sticking to it has a peek this morning and so far 5lbs down I had to otherwise I would be stuffing myself stupid because I would be be thinking something nice will make me feel better.

Hope you will still keep me in the challenge and I will let you know on Monday my numbers thanks again 1st pint of water gone here's to the second :)

Cheers to that pint!! Well done for sticking to it when you're not feeling well, remember if you do eat you'll only feel better for a very short while then be sad/mad that you did it when you're doing so well now. 5lbs is SO BRILLIANT!!!! So excited for you and of course you can stay in the challenge!!

Try and sleep and give your body time to get better, the water will help to keep your throat moist and will flush out the nasties x x x

Thank Kay no hope of resting the kids are on midterm so it all go trying to watch them and make sure they don't hurt themselves and my ironing is climbing the walls looking for a home so that will keep me busy for the afternoon just had my 1st pack of s&s

How are you doing Michelle? x x x

Well rock bottom has come as you can see I am back 13st12lbs I am starting back today as I am so down in the dumps over this and it is only my fault as I did do everything wronge so lady please bear with me.

I will be hiding in the background until I get back on track with this I must contact my phamatic about starting again hopefully they will take me back on I have a week and a half of shakes to get me going so finger crossed and lots of prayer please thanks :ashamed0005:

Good luck Michelle, you can do it luv x x x

Just reading through your thread and you have really done so well.. just think, when you reach your goal you will have reached it, and you can put all this behind you, you seem a very strong willed lady , isnt it funny our wieght is one of the things we soo struggle to contro.. well you really can do it (and so can I) , loads of positive mantras and really wish you the best of luck, you are a lovely looking lady and you really would be doing yourself a diservice by not seeing it through.. like me you have kids eh, and the stress that all brings with this.. so get on that lipotrim train and stick to it, or whatever works for you, but stick it out.. dont lurk, will look forward to your posts to see how you are getting on x

Hi all, I am new to this site. I am starting lipotrim tomorrow and need some tips, help and support. I tried to start today amd gave in.7 weeks to my hols and need to lose weight seriously :( i will continue after my holiday too xx

Mburke! Welcome back. I'm on day 5 and it's a breeze now so get your head down, will the first 4 days to pass and you'll be fine. Don't kick yourself about coming back, you have come back and that's the main thing, you also haven't put on all the weight you lost since last September, that is no mean feat! Good luck, look forward to seeing your losses xxx

Welcome Karinau! I started last Saturday but tried to start every day for a week before that, hard to get going isn't it! I am relieved now the first few days are over so when you wake up ready to do it go for it and by day 5 it'll be a case of mind over matter as opposed to hunger!

I'm going away in 4 weeks so will have been on LT 5 weeks by then. We'll be feeling great by our Hols and very proud of ourselves.

Get started now, you won't regret it xxx

3.5down this week not to bad since I am on 8 tablet a day for my back since last Thursday woke wed nite come morning in so must pain thought I was having a heart attack just asking it easy at the moment but it is coming down

Back