It's time to say ... BYE BYE BELLY!!!

Just a quick post before I go to bed!

Had my first weigh in tonight...3 and a half lb!! Whilst very pleased at the result I am also a little disappointed :( I was hoping, seeing as it was the first week, at least maybe 5? Although I admit I didn't start properly until Saturday I was still hoping...oh well, must keep on and be strong. Another week of being good 100% and I'm sure I'll do the 5 I wanted this week :)

congratulations on your great start update your ticker gives you a good feeling to start moving towards goal.

oh yeah, thanks! I forgot about that! oops! LOL

Well done 3.5lbs is a really good loss.

Thank you! :) I know it's a good loss and I also think that if I'd had the opportunity to start it properly on the Thursday instead of Saturday then there would have been a good chance of getting 5lb so I'm not beating myself up "too" much! LOL

Today's been a hard day where I've been in a peckish mood and unfortunately apart from my brekkie and lunch the only snack I had was my hi-fi bar. First time of trying those and boy they're yummy but I still managed to take an HOUR to eat it!!!!! LOL I kept having a nibble then putting it back in the fridge, and then getting up a bit later, having another nibble and then back in the fridge it went! My thinking behind this was: it was my only snack so make it last ;) and it was good for me to keep getting up and walking across the office to get it!

Have got a pool match tonight so that's gonna be a test for me...usually they bring out food at half time which consists of chips, sausages, chicken nuggets, white bread and butter etc. etc. :eek: Think I'll go for a walk round the block at that time JUST to make sure I'm not tempted! :8855:

BBB that's a really good strategy, no temptaion and lil extra exercise. Go you!!!

Q

Thanks Queenie but unfortunately it didn't work! I was SOOOOO bad last night I am disgusted with myself :flamingmad: I managed to not self sabotage earlier in the week by not going to the company dinner but last night I gave in at the pool match :sigh: I had two, yes TWO, ham sandwiches on white bread :( and some chips that came from the chip shop next door!! :busted:

What didn't help I think is that I left work in such a bad mood :badmood:last night, for no apparent reason too! Then...when I got home from work I found out that my step-son had been at my wholemeal bread, which was with all my diet food which is specifically kept away from "their" food, and he was asked last week NOT to eat any of it!! :banghead:

I'm trying to count last night as a minor blip and today is a fresh day but it doesn't help that I got up late this morning and didn't have time to prepare my salad for lunch so have to out at lunchtime and buy something! :mad:

you are still doing well.
dont go throwing the towel in.
all of us have moments where temptation just wins, and dont i know it:rolleyes:
it sure is not easy loosing weight, but i know you can do it!!

I'm not giving up just so disappointed and angry with myself for letting a few chips and sandwiches get the better of me! Next week I resolve to be more stronger! :D

I know what you mean about the bread with all the food in our house my 6 year old son came out the fridge with my mullerlight got him to trade it for a fruit corner but can't keep up with him eating my mikados even though i buy him his own box lol.:eatdrink051:

Mikados??? are we allowed them?? yummmmm!

1/2 syn each handy with a cup of coffee instead of biscuits. Just caught my daughter eating them now 2 at a time. :mad:

Back