It's time

Biggest loser USA without a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing and dolvett quince one of the trainers is boooooooooooooooooooooootiful but obviously I just watch it for the weight loss hehe..

Your mentality is fab I might have to use some of it on my thread :) xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

LOVE Biggest Loser USA. Always get a little bit sad when the series ends, I miss those guys!

Only 1 week left on the ranch :cry:

Never watched the Oz one, and the UK one was ok but it didn't have the same dramatic impact as US one. Davina running about in the rain and mud just isn't as glam as Alison!

Missed a few US series, so will probably pick one and watch the entire thing.

WI, WI on the scale, will I gain or will I prevail...

That time again folks, and I think we all know the answer to the dreaded question.
Thing is, how much? Now 1lb on is fair, managable and pallatable, but what if its a 2-ey?! Well... I shall draw a line. First I will probably eat a pizza (lickthelid swears it helps with weight loss after a little experiment of her own) and then, only then, will I draw a line...

Feeling excited and nervous as usual.
Looking as scruffy as usual PLUS illuminous pink wellies on the way to work and at lunch and on the way home no doubt (had wet soggy feet for 5 hours yesterday which was grim, will maybe buy some shoes after payday. Thing is I'd much rather buy gorgeous glittery heels then cruddy black work shoes.) Tangent much.
And trying to drink my body weight in water. As usual.

Food Diary
peach alpen bar
sushi (4 syns?)
apple
banana
millionaire shortcake :eek: (3 syns)

not been that hungry this morning so I'll probably start gnawing on the desk by 3pm

banana
peach alpen bar (4.5 syns)
leftover salmon pasta bake with lettuce, cucumber and cherry toms

2x pints of water
3x cups of tea with red milk
4x pints of squash
1/2 pint pepsi max

Daily syns:- 11.5/15

Last edited:
Which US one are u watching at the mo?? I'm watching the aussie one cos I thought there was no others on just now... I keep checking my sky plus too...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's season 15 I think. Watching them weekly as they are uploaded online from the States. Probably not available on proper telly like Sky yet? We don't have proper TV so I can't check.

Ah ok that makes sense... I'm still on season 11 or 12 I think!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with WI, I myself am contemplating pizza but hoping that I manage to abstain.. I say that while obviously the whole thing is in my control :rolleyes:

Alas, I did not prevail

0.5lb on. Not bad.

I could really do with seeing some losses this next 4 weeks. I've joined Sheila and Daz's challenge. Was a bit sad to say that in the whole month of January I gained half a pound. But it could have been worse. (It also could have been better.)

Hey ho. Back to basics as of tomorrow. Got meals out Friday, Saturday and Sunday so going to start checking out menu's, and going to have as few syns as possible tomorrow. Need to make a couple of soups. Still waiting for some BNS recipes... (Ally and Laura!! Hint hint!!)
And just want to be wise with my eating really, keep my fluids up, make the most of my HeA and HeB (sometimes weetabix and milk seems a bit of a waste! lol)

There's a girl at group who has lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks. I'm at 7.5lbs in 15.
I know we're all different ya di ya di ya. But I've got to do something.
Thing is, I know that when I TRY THE HARDEST AND BE THE BESTEST I COULD POSSIBLY BE the most I can lose in a week is 2.5lbs (I did it once in my first week and again one more time, but had gained 0.5lb the week before).

I think February is a nice, short month. It's Fripay this week (THANK GOD) and it will be another Fripay exactly 4 weeks later. So- no money issues (I hope), no dreaded birthdays and no negativity! Also- there are 2 different positions I likes the looks of on the job opportunities website at work, so I Must get cracking with those.

Here's to a wonderful February xxx

Ooh- could anyone scan in a food diary for me? I forgot to ask my consultant and would really like to try and keep one this week. I don't like the A4 one's you can find online...lol xxx

boo to the gain yay to not being as bad as expected. Well done. Thank goodness Feb is a shortish month WE will meet a challenge hun.

Love the FriPay term hehe - Im running short on most things cant wait to do my shopping x

Loving the positivity! A half is not bad at all.. I had 2.5 on :S

Hint taken and have put the BNS soup on my diary :D but incase you don't see it:
1 red onion, 1 red pepper, BNS (I put enough in to get to the max mark on the soup maker. Usually takes more than 1 small or nearly a full large!), veg stock pot and some chilli flakes to give it a bit of a kick (but not too much, I have overdone it with the chilli flakes a few times!)

Ooh that one sounds really tasty Ally, have only used the one off the sw website, so might give this a go if Aldi still has the bns on offer this weekend ;)

Thank you thank you!!!

Butternut squashhh!!!! :D

Back