It's true, what my LLC once told us...

Hi BL

Im glad there has been a little improvement. Sorry you are all having a tough time. How is your OH?

Hi peeps

Thanks PB, I am fine.

Spoke to my dad-in-law tonight and she was bad again today. He feels its a matter of time, her blood pressure has sky rocketed. Her eyes were open, but there was nothing behind them. :( So, I think its going to be a day to day thing, and just see what happens, but he is not holding out much hope. SHe is getting tiny too, she only weighs about 5 stone!! Shes so frail and tiny.

SP, have barely seen OH today....he was well grumpy and quiet yesterday. He internalises stuff, so I am sure its weighing on his mind. Plus I think he feels bad - he is working double shifts and has so little time to call or speak to his dad, and has not been to the hospital. I just came in tonite - and hes asleep. I went to the movies with the ladies from NU.

Will speak to you soon.

THanks again. :)

xxx

my thoughts are with you and yours BL-its very sad when a loved "senior " gets poorly.

Thanks BC. IT is indeed. I love old people, and it must be such an odd place to know that your days are numbered. In a way, this is sort of why the family is hoping she drifts off peacefully, as her quality of life has her spending most days depressed. SHe has lost her about 80% bot vision and hearing,m so she can no longer do anything she loved to do - read, knit or watch Coronation street - those were her 3 joys left in life, and since shes been unable to do them, she just sits in her home, albeit with other residents, but she just sits. Its quite sad. SO in a way, maybe this is the best thing to come, if she just slips off quietly rather then suffer repeat incidents.

But its very hard and sad wishing that for someone. Thats my father in laws hopes. Maybe mums too. Its kidn of a hard pill to swallow because I am selfish, and I do no like losing anyone, ever. But it is tru, her quality of life is not verynice.

WHatever is meant to happen will.

Thanks for your wishes.

xx

Just wanted to send a big hug to you and your family and tell you that I will be thinking of you all.

Louale x

Back