It's Tuesday Hour by Hour!!! Let's Do This!!!!

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning everyone.

Fingers crossed for another good day today (good days are quite rare for me I'm afraid :eek:). I did 3 packs and 6 litres yesterday. Wonder if I can manage the same today??

Unofficial scale hopping has revealed another pound off, so I definately wanna keep up this good work!

Hope everyone has a fab day and good luck for anyone with a weigh in xxx

Morning Sarah. well done on yesterday and the 1lb off this morning. I stole a bit of your motivation last night when you werent looking so Im hoping for a better day today.

I didnt sleep well last night as hubby was working away so Ive had lots of time to think about dieting etc.... Ive been looking for too many excuses to eat and theyve got to stop. So today is officially day 1 for me and I will not cheat.

Morning Sarah. well done on yesterday and the 1lb off this morning. I stole a bit of your motivation last night when you werent looking so Im hoping for a better day today.

I didnt sleep well last night as hubby was working away so Ive had lots of time to think about dieting etc.... Ive been looking for too many excuses to eat and theyve got to stop. So today is officially day 1 for me and I will not cheat.

I'll share all my motivation with you, it's no problem!!

I am very good at making excuses but they don't do anything but hurt me :(.

As I said on yesterday's thread, I totally relate to where you are coming from, so (((((hugs)))) and today is a new day and we can do this!!!

Come on Sam, keep going, you CAN do this xxxxxx

thanks claire. So far so good. done a litre of water now and have just made my 3rd coffee. Got more packing to do when Ive taken Zoe to nursery so that should keep me busy. Also expecting a virgin vie delivery from the party I did on Friday so will have to sort that out and deliver it to the hostess, and got to pop to the bank so hopefully I will keep myself distracted enough so I dont have time to eat!

Morning all,

Had an ok day yesterday as far as it go, I managed to have my 2 shakes and a small meal, did not get any water down though so am going to try really hard today. I have noticed that while being on the diet my teeth have become more sensitive. right, going to have a coffee and try for at least 8 pints of water today. wish me luck.:rolleyes:

Good Morning

Hello all,
It's my second day on SS, and I'm feeling strong and in control! Hooray! Had my shake for breakfast, had a couple of cups of coffee, feeling fine. More water required! Hope you're all doing well. It really helped me to post on here yesterday, so thanks for your support. It keeps my fingers busy and therefore away from the kitchen. Although, having said that, I really want to do this now and so haven't been tempted by food. One day at a tiime....
Julia.

Morning all

Stay strong everyone, let's make today a great day, take it one day at a time!!

Well the water retention is gradually going and managed to scrape 3.5lbs over the two weeks at my WI last night, another pound down this morning so hopefully by next WI all will be back to normal.

On my first litre, sitting at my desk but lacking motivation to do anything - ah well, what's new!

Gx

Good morning folks..

Keep it up Sam you can do it.....and Nessa get that water down:tear_drop:!

You have a busy day Westie, don't forget your water!:tear_drop:

I have had my first lay in for months...so only been up about 20 mins. Having a quiteish morning and then off to work this afternoon til late.

1 litre down and a hot fruit dink.:tear_drop:
Everyone have a good day, will pop in again later.

Take Care :)
HM
XX

What a night !! was up hospital with my 5 months old due to her bronchilitis and got back late, had to phone all my clients i was seeing today and get orders ready incase i had to stay in and hubby had to give them diet stuff instead.

Well shes full of smiles today even though shes weezing, kids packed off to school and having a lazy couple of hours until i see the next clients,

On the positive front lol i have been glugging water even had packs of soup and bars packed ready in case i had to stay in hospital so wouldnt cheat. Hubby has agreed that i can have boob job next march/april time then i can throw away my padded bras lol so a goal to aim for.

Motivation wise i have a lovely pic of me at 20 stone 7 on my kitchen wall to look at if im tempted seems to work lol kids call it 'the pic were i look like augustus gloop from charlie and the chocolate factory lol

Right im off speak to you later xx

julesrush
cdc norwich

Im a happy bunny this morning. I have a new CDC who is someone I know off Minis and I just know she will be far more supportive than my previous counsellor. She can only help me for a few months as she is emigrating but Im hoping I will be below BMI 28 by then so can apply to become a CDC myself.

Im going to see her on Tuesday and have enough packs to last me till then so I better be good!

That's brilliant Sam I do so want you to succeed and I really beleive you will. You are sounding alot more positive today, well done.

You will be great as a CDC...

HM
XX

Back