It's Tuesday Hour by Hour!!!

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning everyone.

Are we ready for another good day?

I'm hoping work calms down a bit this week after a manic one last week, but I do say going to work does help stick to this - it's amazing how we get into our routines!

Good luck anyone with weigh ins, and catch you all later xxx

Morning Sarah, you early bird :D

Having a busy day again, clients this morning then off to work at 1pm til 9m , it's my long day in the shop. :rolleyes:

Just started my water:tear_drop: aiming to get another 5 into day...will have all my shakes at work as it's easyier..we have a kitchn there so I can make them up ok.

Have a great day all, catch you when I can.

Good luck if there's any weighins today.

take care
HM

Morning all,

Just getting ready for work and have managed a litre so far which is an achievement for me before work, i'll be in the loo all morning though!
WI tonight which im hoping will be ok, ive been 100% good but what with aam and totm im not sure what to expect.

Whats for the warning about the frozen banana tetra on yesterdays daily maggie, ive be sure to avoid that one!

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Morning all, Had my weigh in yesterday and had lost 3.5lbs so feeling good! going up try and up up up my water today as i bought some cd water flavoring, so going for it today! gotta move all the bedrooms about as my dd is moving in to her own room. so busy busy busy, have a good day all and i will check in later!

Morning Everyone

Had a slight blip last night - an extra handful of grapes and full fat milk in my coffee:eek: but apart from that a good day:D

Struggling to stick to the plan at the moment. Not cheating badly at all - just abit of extra fruit or veg but its still cheating i suppose:eek:

The good news is that the scales have dropped a couple of pounds BUT official weigh in isnt until Thursday so will wait till then before i change ticker (dont want to tempt fate!)

Tara - you gave me a scare there!! lol . I LOVE kittens - i bet they are so sweet. Are you going to keep them or give them away? Btw did you know we are the same age?:D

Well, here's to everyone having a great day and to me not cheating!
xxx

Morning all! Very nearly fell off plan yesterday but went online, read all the encouraging messages on hear and stayed strong!! yay! Weigh in tonight so I hope it was worth it!

Congrats on your loss Nessa that is great!
Tara - that is wonderful news congratulations on you new arrivals, so sad about the little one who didn't make it. I love kittens, wish I could have more but my 2 are enough I can tell you. How the hell do you cope with that Safari park you have! LOL!

Have a great day all - be strong!

Vxxx

Is is OK if I join in today

On Day 7 of 790 restart, and really struggling. I have been picking all week which will show on the scales, but nevermind, feeling more positive today so maybe something has finally clicked in my head... plus only had 1 shake yesterday (I know tut tut tut!!)... but will definately be having the 3 today. Went out for a walk/run last night and although I could feel everything jiggling I did better than expected seen as I haven't exercised since before April!!! Anyway hope you don't mind me butting in on your hourly thread...Just had half a tetra mixed with a tassimo expresso!!... just starting on my water... (My gorgeous son let me have a lie in this morning till 8.45!!)..Have a good day everyone!

Hope you all don't mind me barging in. Well done on your weight loss Nessa. I sincerely hope I can say the same next week when I weigh in for the first time.

Well done on the weight loss Nessa!!! Don't over do the furniture moving though, try and take it easy.
Tara, congratulations on becoming a Grand Mother!! Lol!!! Sorry to hear that the other kitten didn't make it though - how is Mother cat doing??

I had another night from hell with my Daughter - she has been getting up at 4am....but this morning it was......3am!!! ARGH!!!!!!
As I work full time (although you wouldn't think it the time I spend on here Lol!) the ChildMinder can't have her for 3 days this week, so later I have to drive to Wales to take her to her GrandParents....Nanny won't take no stick from her!!!

Just had my 2nd litre of water and looking forward to weigh in this evening...catch you later!

Kerry-Ann
x

good luck to everyone,

im having a sod this diet day today, but i wont cheat, its just a down day i suppose and it will pass,

Oh i love cats, tara you have to post a picture of the kittens for us to see. Im hoping to get another at christmas time when DH and I have a couple of weeks off.My eczema is really playing up today, my face is so sore, i have a tiny bit around my nose and a little on my chin - i want to scratch my face off at the moment!

Back