Its Tuesday -Lets do it Hour by Hour !!

LOL - porgeous! love the bit about dusting your equipment. I feel the same with my exercise DVDs - i find just putting them in the DVD player and watching them for 10 minutes or so (while remaining totally stationary ofcourse) makes me feel like i've done a complete workout!:D

LOL - porgeous! love the bit about dusting your equipment. I feel the same with my exercise DVDs - i find just putting them in the DVD player and watching them for 10 minutes or so (while remaining totally stationary ofcourse) makes me feel like i've done a complete workout!:D

well, getting off the sofa, putting in the tape, walking all the way back to the sofa, pressing the buttons on the remote control - it is a work out Jodie - not to mention walking to take the tape back out again when its finished. Pmsl.

JJJ - we must be the same person, I do exactly the same thing. Everytime I buy an exercise video I always sit and watch it. Long suffering hubby sits bewildered but he just doesn't understand that I have to see what they do first..... problem is often don't actually get beyond just watching it - exhausting!!

Thanks Saff and great to have you back!

Gx

Hey guys!!

Well, after a crap few weeks of picking on and off and binging every now and then...actually, if I am going to be completely honest with myself...I've not even really 'started' this diet. Every week I have eaten something I REALLY shouldn't have...that includes during my first week. So, even though I have lost...it's been slower than it should have been...WAY slower!!
:party0051:
After a binge last night and feeling absolutely crap for it...infact I was very sick. :sign0137:

I am now really ready to give this my all. I have 52 days until my boyfriend comes to visit from Canada and I want there to be a difference...so, the water intake is way up (6 litres a day) and I've had my first shake of the day and determined to stick with it. Did 1 hour on my exercise bike and the torso trainer is back in action haha I know I can do this!!

So, this is officially...my first day on CD SS. Granted I'm really in my 6th week...but today is my first day of sticking with it 100%. I'm so excited!!

Well done everyone - good luck and keep downing the :tear_drop::tear_drop:!!

Have just caught up on the thread and have decided, you lot are nuts.... :)

Dusting exercise equipment....

Watching exercise DVD's...

Trips to the toilet....

:silly:

:giggle:

Think I might have to stay away from here today... it might be catching...!!!

JJJ - sorry you're not feeling 100% - have a great day with DS and fab evening catching up with your friend this evening..

Pandora - sorry to hear about your back trouble - have a lovely afternoon with your daughter.

Saff - fab to have you back and glad you've had good few days.

Porgeous - How fabulous being in the "11's"... well done that's absolutely fantastic.. It seems a long way off at the moment, but here's praying I get there sooner rather than later..

H x

Hey guys!!

Well, after a crap few weeks of picking on and off and binging every now and then...actually, if I am going to be completely honest with myself...I've not even really 'started' this diet. Every week I have eaten something I REALLY shouldn't have...that includes during my first week. So, even though I have lost...it's been slower than it should have been...WAY slower!!
:party0051:
After a binge last night and feeling absolutely crap for it...infact I was very sick. :sign0137:

I am now really ready to give this my all. I have 52 days until my boyfriend comes to visit from Canada and I want there to be a difference...so, the water intake is way up (6 litres a day) and I've had my first shake of the day and determined to stick with it. Did 1 hour on my exercise bike and the torso trainer is back in action haha I know I can do this!!

So, this is officially...my first day on CD SS. Granted I'm really in my 6th week...but today is my first day of sticking with it 100%. I'm so excited!!

Well done everyone - good luck and keep downing the :tear_drop::tear_drop:!!

Hi Spangly

There's a thread running that I started called 7 Days SS'ing.

I've been picking for the last couple of weeks and not had good losses so started a thread which others have joined to keep us on track...

You're more than welcome to join to see if it helps...

Good luck sweet

H x

Just spent ages catching up on some threads!! Have read sat/sun/mon daily threads and,
well done to those that had wight losses:)

sorry some of you were feeling poorly over the wk/end but do hope your feeling better now,

pleased that the first days at nursary went well,

Hannah sorry you put weight on babe but you will get it back off again and more i no you can and will do it babe get straight back into to it and your do brilliantly just like you have been and i am know you cant get 8lbs off in the next 3 wks stay strong and positive and we are here for you xx
right off to catch up on some more threads and better get some gousework done at some point:eek:

Just been reading another thread about trying on old clothes. This motivated me into a trying on session....my wardrobe consists of size 10 - 18....working my way down, hopefully.:D

Just got on a pair of 14 jeans...very tight but I CAN SIT DOWN in them. Muffin top hangs over some. Heyho a smok top over them and no one will guess what blubber there is hiding.:giggle:

Only problem is running to the loo so much, because I had to lie on the floor, breathing in and with a lump of string to help pull the zip up. Then rolled on to side to get off the floor.. Just picture the scene, stuck in the loo trying to pull up jeans and then trying to lay down in a confined space...............Perhaps I better go and change before I go to work, (if I can get them off that is)!! :doh:

Georgie...well done you are truly an inspiration...brilliant :happy096:

Keep everyone and have a great afternoon..:sign0168:

Thanks Saff...

I've started a 7 day Ss'ing thread to keep me on the straight and narrow... so far so good but only on day 2...!

You're doing good girlie

:girlpower:

I'm aiming for a 4lb-6lb loss this week - it's got to be a good one... I really want to wave goodbye to the 13's..

H x

Just been reading another thread about trying on old clothes. This motivated me into a trying on session....my wardrobe consists of size 10 - 18....working my way down, hopefully.:D

Just got on a pair of 14 jeans...very tight but I CAN SIT DOWN in them. Muffin top hangs over some. Heyho a smok top over them and no one will guess what blubber there is hiding.:giggle:

Only problem is running to the loo so much, because I had to lie on the floor, breathing in and with a lump of string to help pull the zip up. Then rolled on to side to get off the floor.. Just picture the scene, stuck in the loo trying to pull up jeans and then trying to lay down in a confined space...............Perhaps I better go and change before I go to work, (if I can get them off that is)!! :doh:

Georgie...well done you are truly an inspiration...brilliant :happy096:

Keep everyone and have a great afternoon..:sign0168:

:thankyou: couldn't do it without you guys!

Gx

Back