It's Tuesday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning all

Hope you all have a good day, I have my 1st GT and water on the go.

Not sure what's in store for me today. Haven't really woken up yet.

Will check in later

HM

Morning Nicky,

TOTM for me too ;0(, so I dont expect much on the scales tomorrow.

On my 2nd GT....peeing with rain, so dont think I will be going far today.

Good morning ladies!

It's been a while since I was on. Had a few financial hiccups, so had to give CD a miss for the last week, but today (fingers crossed) getting back on track. Thank god, weight is about the same as when I came off - 11st 2lb.

First pint of water is down, and feeling positive.

I keep trying to tell myself there will be a 10 on the scales by the weekend if I'm a good girl!

But I'll be relying heavily on you miniminers to get me back into ketosis and ignore those Jammy Dodgers.

Hideous dream...........

.... It was really awful - it was to do with a plain cheesecake, that my mum made and was served to me with hot chocolate fudge sauce pured over it :eek::eek::eek:... I didnt eat up but was licking the bowl with the choc sause in & I woke up with my finger in my mouth - without the choc fudge sauce on it!

It was horrid - I keep waking up thinking I've eaten in the night :break_diet::cry:.....
Day 9 under way - pouring here too & has been all night! Off to get ready and get to work.
Catch up later - SJ hope your little one is wee bit better this morning!
Luv Clare
xxx

Morning everyone - you're all up and about early!
My wee girl has just been taken to school and I'm hoping the rain stops before I have to go out at 9am! Huh - some chance lol
I do hope everyone is well - have been inundated with college work and preparing for moderation/observation of teaching eeeeeeeeeeeek!:eek:
HM - you are so good with your liquid intake. I've not been as good this week (my second) as the first week and my scales keep showing fluctuating weights. I'm praying I've actually lost weight this week - blimey, starting to worry already about it!lol Doesn't do me anygood, I worried myself sick last week before weigh in and had lost 7lbs. I know this will slow down but am so so keen to get back to a weight that stops my joints hurting!
Time4me - food dreams lol - I'm having them too! really weird to dream about marsbars innit!Lol:D I never used to think about them before this diet.
Anyhowz - I'm feeling pretty positive today and hope you all have a great day.
Be careful out there.......Don't get too wet!
Love
Tansyx:silly:

I am going to hibernate today - need to get cracking and make some cards - that will keep me busy!

Morning ladies. Ive taken my son too school ,its bad out.Im on my 1st lt of water.Im in & out all day good job ive got my big brollie.Just laughing about food dreams at least theres no calories in them.Hope you all have a good day. Ill be on & off here most of the day.

Morning all

Peeing down here, at my desk and thinking about doing something! Good luck with the WI Sam and anyone else with WIs today!

Welcome back Pony!

Georgie
xx

Wow georgie, you're disappearing before our eyes (Don't think the plastic hat trend will catch on though).

I've just done an exercise dvd - it's amazing at how much better I am now I'm lighter. Before I'd be huffing and puffing through the warm up, but did it all without stopping.

I've also been weighing books (Not as silly as it sounds). I have two massive texts on medicine & surgery, each weighing a whopping 7lbs. It's hard to believe that this time last year I was carrying the equivalent of 5 of them around with me. No wonder I was always so bloody tired.

Good morning all, just poking my head in to say Hi. I'm sooo tired, depressed and grumpy today but don't want to drag you all down with the details. You are all doing fabulous well!

Good luck to anyone with WI's today!

Vx

Morning all,

Congrats and well done on your loss and reaching bmi25 Georgie, thats fab!! You are a true inspiration.

Good luck to anyone with a weigh in today!

My small-ish blip from lastnight turned into an even bigger one and then carried on this morning too. Not sure what happened to throw me either, Ive been thinking about it and not sure if I can pin point one thing, just self sabotage as usual. Will be on straight and narrow now, Im not going to mess about anymore, I only have 1 stone and 5 lbs to get to where I want to be and I should be able to do that in no time?

Have a good day all x

Hi everyone,

I do hope you're all ok today. I've just caught up on yesterdays thread and have forgotten what I wanted to say...
I'm all in a tizz because I've just come off the phone to our local nursery where I plan on taking Izzy to when she's better. I really, really, really don't want her to go but she's been asking for school since she could say the word, a veeerrrrryyyy long time. She must ask me if she can go at least 5 times a day :cry: I feel so sorry for her, like I'm depriving her of soooo much, which I know I am but I can't get my head around leaving her with perfect strangers. Have any of you been in a similar situation? My sisters little girls teacher came to their house to introduce herself and to meet my niece but Izzys school just expect me to bring the forms to them and say she can start straight away, and that's it... I don't know if I can do that. I know I can stay for a bit and then maybe sit in the reception area in case she wants me, that's probably more for me than her, she's soooooo eager to go.
How do you get over this dreadful feeling??? And I do mean dreadful, I don't know if I can do it. But I can't leave it til she has to go to school leagally as that will be a full day and that will be worse for both of us I think. :cry: so sorry to go on about this, pleeaaaasssseeeee help me :cry::cry::cry:

xx sj xx

good luck with wi's today, and I hope to brighten up later so I can congratulate all you losers, sorry, I've forgotten who's lost what etc.. xxxx

Morning all just pop on to say morning, hope were all ok. Im feeling alright today better than yesterday seem to be getting the water down better today. Ill be back on later.

Back