Its Tuesday Lets Do It Hour By Hour

boxingkangaroo.gif

Am fighting fit this morning - raring to go!

Start of my Week 28 today!

Oh BG thats brilliant. I love it when clothes get too big, and at least you can get your mum to alter it - not like me slopping about in a coat 3 sizes to big (too skint to buy a new one, and none in the shops now anyway)

First time ive ever posted on an hour by hour thread. I always read them but i'm shy!!

Had my weigh in last night and was delighted to lose 6lbs, but can anyone tell me why i've fallen into the pattern of good weight loss followed by appalling weight loss (1 1/2lbs or so)? I don't do anything different.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'll be in and out.

ok now I have thrown my routine. I went to take the little one to the bus then went over a friends and have sat there chatting and drinking coffee. She just dropped me back on her way to Morrisons. Haven't even had a litre of water yet nor any shakes. Mind u not feeling hungry but I always feel put out when I do something I wasn't expecting to do. It's the control freak in me!!! lol

Angel 6lbs is a AWESOME loss. I can't explain why you have good week low week but perhaps instead of looking at how much you lose each week look at it as a forntightly loss i.e. 8.5lbs over two weeks is fantastic!!! Its all about mind games really

Goody Morning

Morning Morning Luvlies
Missy - well done, I'm chuffed for ya, Leah - another day another pound down, go girl! Spooks - I guess your on her tail... Maggie, hope you're ok we all hugged you last nite.... STBG, loving the fighting talk of WK 28, you're a bloody trooper... WL8S - glad you're gym thingy is going well... And good luck to all the newbies, Sharon you're doing gr8,Angel lovely jubbly to meet you (inc me on another day!)...
I do not intend falling off any chairs today!
Half a pack down, 1 litre bottle water on desk! Feel fantabbydastic still - just cant wait to be slim!
Have a wicked day all of ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning luscious ladeez! Am gluggin the water and doing very little else. May get on my mini stepper later and give my jiggly butt an almighty work out! (sorry about the image - it aint pretty!!)
Hope everyone has a good one. Leah, you out of those jammies yet matey?? Gonna go out and buy some new ones later so i can join the jammy club!!

Morning lovelies!

Well I hopped on the scales this morning dreading what I was going to see given my HUGE blip last week and was delighted to have stayed the same - BUT can't be complacent as I think was more luck than judgement so am back on the wagon with avengeance!

Caress - WTG hunny what a great achievement feels good don't it!
Angelchops - well done on you loss - that is fab
BG - well done keep going you can do this no probs
WL8S - well done for joining the gym - I must must must follow your lead!
SJ1970 - good luck for tonight
Rayven/HM/IWSuceed/Spooky - hope you have great days keep glugging!
Pony - good luck with your planning - I was in your position this time last year. You have plenty of time! Enjoy!

I hope I haven't missing anyone! have fabby days everyone. Vxx

Morning lovelies!

Well I hopped on the scales this morning dreading what I was going to see given my HUGE blip last week and was delighted to have stayed the same - BUT can't be complacent as I think was more luck than judgement so am back on the wagon with avengeance!

Brilliant V, I bet you're chuffed with that and you're back on track now anyway - well done xxxxxxxx

Morin!

I'm having a bit of a lazy day today.. still at home in my jammies. I went to central last night went out with some girlies for a lil catch up. On my way brought some ketosix..was gutted to find out that am not in Ketosis...dun know why but I'll try again from 2rrw. No change on the scale either and I have a weigh in coming up on Friday.. I hope things change before then! Really went to get into the 11's as soon as possible! xx

Lool I almost forgot with in my sorrow... WELL DONE to all of you who are doing so well.. and losing... U ALL GREAT LOSERS :).

Caress - Feels soo good losing inches.. just as important as the pounds!
Angelchops - well done on you loss - that is fab-u-lous
BG - Hold on in there hun.. we gon do this ..
SJ1970 - fingers crossed for tonight hun

And I hope the rest of u guyz have an easy day today! xxx

Oh BG thats brilliant. I love it when clothes get too big, and at least you can get your mum to alter it - not like me slopping about in a coat 3 sizes to big (too skint to buy a new one, and none in the shops now anyway)

Seriously, try charity shops or ebay!

First time ive ever posted on an hour by hour thread. I always read them but i'm shy!!

Had my weigh in last night and was delighted to lose 6lbs, but can anyone tell me why i've fallen into the pattern of good weight loss followed by appalling weight loss (1 1/2lbs or so)? I don't do anything different.
Welcome to the daily! Once you pop you just can't stop :D I agree with sharon re the weight loss, look at the overall picture! You're doing so well!!

Mind u not feeling hungry but I always feel put out when I do something I wasn't expecting to do. It's the control freak in me!!! lol

I'm the same!!! I'm put off today cos i got a weigh in later and don't want to drink 3litres before i get there

Leah - another day another pound down, go girl! Spooks - I guess your on her tail...
I do not intend falling off any chairs today!
Half a pack down, 1 litre bottle water on desk! Feel fantabbydastic still - just cant wait to be slim!
Have a wicked day all of ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SOMEONE is positive today :D Thank you for your comment but she's not on my tail, she's eating my dust! HAHAHA!
Chair falling off is a great hobby, stick to it ;)
Slimdom isnt too far away honey xxx

Leah, you out of those jammies yet matey?? Gonna go out and buy some new ones later so i can join the jammy club!!

Sadly, no. Had to change to venture out. Seeing as i'm going out clubbing later will have to refrain from cuddling up in my jammies all day! You gotta show us a pic of your new jammies!!!

Morning lovelies!

BG - well done keep going you can do this no probs

Yellow! STS is brill, i was the same last week after my blip, feel good eh? Here's for a good loss this week! we will do this hun xx

Morin!

I'm having a bit of a lazy day today.. still at home in my jammies.

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!

On my way brought some ketosix..was gutted to find out that am not in Ketosis...dun know why but I'll try again from 2rrw.

Always best to test in the morning when your pee is a bit more concentrated. Any water will dilute your ketones and give you a negative result. Chances are that you are in ketosis, just drinking lotsa water :D CHIN UP!!!

WHAT A POST! never quoted that many ppl b4 :D:D:D

well perhaps if you stopped distracting me on MSN woman i'd remember.....i'll mosey on over to our thread to reply!

BAH! You try your best and this bloody spooky woman comes and ruins it all ;) xxx

Hi everyone day 2 for me today yesterday was ok thought i was gonna be starving but didn't feel hungry. I'm not hungry today either is that normal? or is it days 3 & 4 where it really hits you?

Been to toddlers this morning with Lily just had black coffee didn't give in to the toast but oh my god did it smell lush! Had 1/2 litre of water and just gonna have my first shake.

Catch up with ya later.

Lisa x

Afternoon everyone

First chance Ive had to get on here today, nice to see a busy daily again. Ive been rushing around here there and everywhere since 8.30, now Im sitting down for the first time today with my hot choc and catching up on here for 10-15 mins ... I feel a bit light headed ... rushing around too much and not enough water, naughty me!!

We are moving house next Friday, have a fair bit to do and sort out before then .... not looking forward to the packing though or unpacking.

Glad to see everyone is doing ok, congrats on losses to those who have weighed in. Will sign in again later. xxx

Hi everyone. day two for me. so far have had a hot choc and a tetra. downed a litre so far.

Jenn xx

I really should stop by this CD Forum more often, some good stuff 'ere! I think I've only been here about 5 or 6 times since I joined Minimins way back!

Well, good evening to all of you and a very Happy Tuesday to you all. The day is almost done for me. My little one is in bed and I have 10 minutes to play around here before I need to get myself off too! (7 hours ahead of you lot, think I'll start the 'it's Wednesday, Let's take it hour by hour' have a whole half a days head start on you guys!)

I've had a much nicer day today, (ruddy awful weekend!) and reading the posts here always cheers me up and gives me a nudge in the right direction letting me know that there's a whole lot of girlies (and a couple of laddies) out there with a bucketful of inspiration and support!

Well, enjoy the rest of your day guys and dolls, and, depending on the amount of 'me' time I can wangle, shall speak to you all again soon!

Hi everyone,
well into my third week now lost 4llb at 2nd weigh in so thats a total of 1stone 2llb:D in 2 weeks, still cant believe it, things are changing for me to, ive even booked myself for a hair appointment for cut and highlights, 1st time in 8 mths, ive bought some new beauty products to spoil myself with, and generally feeling more confident than I have in ages (hubbys noticed to :eek:)even though ive still got some way to go. Today im chillin around the house unfortunately we recently relocated to essex so i havent made many friends yet. That will be the next thing on my list when I have more confidence, also a part time job, its a bit difficult for me to get one the moment ( ill leave that for another time its a long story) but I cant wait to get back out there again. This weekend I hope to look at part exchanging my car which will be great, and something to look forward to:D
Have a good day everyone

Back