Its Tuesday Lets Do It Hour By Hour

hi Jing, saving money lol don't go shopping dont buy presents and feel no guilt! lol

just hoppin on to say well done to everyone, very positive thread so far today. am back ssing today, feel the start of a headache already. office ive started working in is complete mayhem so far and they all love their food, and im meant to be going for a meal tomorrow at lunchtime and on friday too! dont really wanna explain CD to them cos know they wont understand, what will i do? dont wanna look odd by not joining in, and i really wanna get a job in this office after my placement finishes so want to make a good impression. any ideas folks?

Dude, im gunna say it again - you sure you should be SSing? you're so flaming skinny!

One thing you could do to get them to understand is show them a piccy of you at your biggest, that'll get them understanding!!! Otherwise aam or 790 may be a good idea chicken.

Was thinking of what to wear for that weekend by the way, you know what you're wearing? I cant buy it yet cos i expect to be a stone lighter by then :D

Just wondering where you all are.....probably that you've all got lives and i havent!!

Home from work - freezing cold AGAIN, kids jacket pots with cheese, ham, chives and chicken currently baking - hence me in the conservatory online....
I bought a tracksuit thing from Tesco's today top and bottoms 12quid the lot - lovely jubbly!
Havent done well with me water at all - very dissapointed only 2 litres so far so need to get glugging or I shall be up all night!
Sorry bout your burn & mess Spooks, I'm always burning myself on the cooker and on the iron!
I'm hungry as I've only had half pack so far - so I shall get me some water and read up a bit on the latest happenings of today xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm here Leah. Just discovered how to overcome the issue of cooking the evening meal, get the kids to do it lol Middle daughter is 11 and I have just supervised her making Chicken Cacciatore for the family so thats another hurdle overcome. On countdown to meet with CDC now, going to see her at 7.30 am quite excited but have no idea what flavours to have, spoilt for choice after LL

Just wondering where you all are.....probably that you've all got lives and i havent!!

hello everyone, sitting here with spooky and reading all the posts. Girlies are being angels. Think I may have to take them home with me.

hope yu are all doing well today.

HM
xx

:wavey: Hia cariad!

Am very excited now!!!

thats the best way andrea! whenever i feel broody i take my little cousin out for the day! shes a spoilt brat, completely puts the mood off u!

hey guys,

havent had much of a chance to get online today, glad to see everyone is doing good. Just nearly fin my 3litres!!! (im getting better!)

becky :) xx

Evening all

Im doing ok and by the looks you all are too which is great!! Im quite tired and going to chill on the sofa with other half and watch a bit of tv.

Have a good evening all xxx

Evening all

Im doing ok and by the looks you all are too which is great!! Im quite tired and going to chill on the sofa with other half and watch a bit of tv.

Have a good evening all xxx

Well done Missy - I'm just off to the sofa too - need to read The Sun, see what important things have happened in the world..... La la la laaaa xxx

Hey girls! (And any guys that are lurking)

Well day3 (of my MUST DO IT THIS TIME plan) and doing ok. Had a wobble at lunchtime thanks to my scary boss, which nearly, very nearly, drove me towards the pizza that was in the fridge. But I managed to resist. Phew.

Am drinking sparkling water/summer fruits flavouring (My new favourite thing) by the pint, which probably isn't good as I keep burping. Have just mucked my little horse out and put her to bed, and am now going to watch superskinny vs supersize. Hoping it'll inspire me to stay away from the fridge. Then maybe a bath & some serious exfoliation/moisturisation before bedtime.

ANYTHING TO STOP ME EATING FOOD!!!

You're all doing fab.

Well day 2 nearly over and I'm feeling fine. Stuck to it like glue and can honestly say I'm not hungry had 3 litres of water and my 3 packs. Done my wee test this afternoon and the stick was dark pink woo hoo!

Well off to bed soon.

Goodnight everyone x

Evening all. Phew I've had a hectic day, full day at work then straight shopping with my friend (Ikea and Tesco!) so feeling like I've achieved something as I had lots of bits to pick up. Really didn't feel like having my 3rd pack today but managing to force a mushroom soup down now with a last bit of water :D Tomorrow is weigh in day and I think I've lost even less than last week despite not cheating, so not looking forward to it at all boo :(

Back