It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Why did my GT smell like an ashtray? Really put me off. And I'm sure its a reputable brand. Gone right off tea as really missing it with milk. So sticking with the water.

Well sun shining, need to drink plenty today - still need a poo :mad:..... Luv it!
Have a groovy CD Day, well done all yesterdays losers and good luck with all todays WI's...
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no, do you need me to pop round with my plunger?

Morning campers! oooh, busy daily already - love it.

I'm freezing cold but feeling positive! It's my isters birthday today so i'm off to swansea for some major shopping and will be taking my choccy tetras with me!

Love Leah xxx

Loving the piccie Leah!!!

Morning everyone,

Gee i have woken up soooo tierd this morning could happily go back to bed and sleep the day away!!, i had a good diet day yesterday yippppeeeee and i managed to drink 3 ltrs water which for me of late is ruddy good, sunday i didnt even have 1/2 a ltr !!, so today is gonna be another good one !!

xxxx

:whoopass: Thats for Sunday

hey everyone, feeling even worse today. managed to cough and retch so much that ive hurt the inside of my chest, from my stomach to my throat is red raw and breathing too hard feels like its tearing at it. not throwin up much cos i havent eaten a proper meal since saturday. my body is knackered but my head wont let me sleep. wallowing in self pity!! need a kick in the ass basically.

hey everyone, feeling even worse today. managed to cough and retch so much that ive hurt the inside of my chest, from my stomach to my throat is red raw and breathing too hard feels like its tearing at it. not throwin up much cos i havent eaten a proper meal since saturday. my body is knackered but my head wont let me sleep. wallowing in self pity!! need a kick in the ass basically.
:sick:
:character00264:
:sick:

Poor thing.... :flowers:

Ello peeps

Been a funny day today, no internet this morning, had to get virgin out to fix it. Done some cleaning while I was waiting for them, swept the stairs, hoovered everywhere etc., Feeling pretty good, apart from blooming msn being down still..

Hope everyone feeling rough gets to feeling better soon, and you all have a good day

Still not poo'd :mad::mad::mad:.... I took 2 x senna sun night - nothing Mon and I took 2 again last night - still nothing...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

.......... Only I didnt actually take another 2 last night, I actually took 2 x voltarol pain killers by mistake... It was dark, I couldnt be arsed to put kitchen light on & I shall say no more:eek::eek::eek:....

So, I've just popped another two :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.....

Here's hoping for a result soon T4M :eek:
I am weighing tomorrow and my tum is all puffed up for totm :mad:

You poor love, hope you feel better soon

Back