It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

.......... I've just booked my summer hol, 2 weeks in Greece ALL INC, with my bestest friend in the world and my 2 kids..... Now I have even more incentive to KEEP GOING....
xxx

Hurray!|Sounds fab - can I come too???

Still not poo'd :mad::mad::mad:.... I took 2 x senna sun night - nothing Mon and I took 2 again last night - still nothing...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

.......... Only I didnt actually take another 2 last night, I actually took 2 x voltarol pain killers by mistake... It was dark, I couldnt be arsed to put kitchen light on & I shall say no more:eek::eek::eek:....

So, I've just popped another two :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.....

Maybe we should start taking bets on dates and times of arrival? Sorry, it must be horrid for you. I hope the array of tablets help. My OH dad took unblockers instead of painkillers one night, he forgot his head hurt cos his bum was hurting more! LOL.

Maybe we should start taking bets on dates and times of arrival? Sorry, it must be horrid for you. I hope the array of tablets help. My OH dad took unblockers instead of painkillers one night, he forgot his head hurt cos his bum was hurting more! LOL.

LOL - oppsadaisy.....

Back