It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning Folks

I have been a bit quite lately but Im still hanging in by the skin of my teeth..

Had a really busy weekend and yesterday was a blur..

Off to town this morning to have coffee with a friend and then going to chill out a bit. Need to catch up on some sleep, why they have to take that hour away GON's..I need my full quoter.

Hope you have a good day and sont get caught out by the April Fools jokes :eek:

Good luck with any weigh ins too

HM
x

Hiya mags and all who follow,
Rainy here in South London but hopefully the sun will come out later.
I'm back on track and the scales are already showing it. Just gotta keep going strong. Come on everyone - we can do it!!!!!:D
Have a great day all
Tansyxx

Morning all, well its chucking it down today typical after it took me 3 hours to put the kids trampoline up last night!! Today is my wedding anniversary, 13 years! been together 18 though, where does the time go? Mind you my dress was a size 22 and i'm fitting an 18 at the mo so that feels good lol. Have a good day all x x x

Morning Gang,

Just stopping by to see how you are all doing!!

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary, have you got anything planned?

xx

Hi all, Its crappy and overcast here in Essex (hopefully it'll brighten up later).
Congats on your wedding anniversary Joanne... 13 years, my god you must need a medal..lol
Have a nice day everyone! x

Happy Anniversary Jo
Tansy-great to hear you are back on track

Hope everyone has a great day

Got nothing planned childminding till 5 hubby goes work 1pm till midnight so just me and my beloved hot choc lol To think we met when i was 17 and i'm 35 now he is 8 years older so i keep saying its about time i traded him in lol

I'm having a down days yesterday and today, hubby is away again, my so called friends have been talking about me behind my back re too much weight lost too quick, never keep it up, and how much they used to laugh when I got out of breath and puffing trying to keep up with them when we went out on walks. I'm feeling really down and fed up, best get a good loss today or else I'll be out spending money (my new binging) and I've only got thirty quid in my purse hee hee.

Oh well, chin up Dutch we're moving house soon and I can get some new friends, see if they support me xx I'd move to minimins street if there were such a thing, shall we all club together and buy a little island somewhere ????

I'm having a down days yesterday and today, hubby is away again, my so called friends have been talking about me behind my back re too much weight lost too quick, never keep it up, and how much they used to laugh when I got out of breath and puffing trying to keep up with them when we went out on walks. I'm feeling really down and fed up, best get a good loss today or else I'll be out spending money (my new binging) and I've only got thirty quid in my purse hee hee.

Oh well, chin up Dutch we're moving house soon and I can get some new friends, see if they support me xx I'd move to minimins street if there were such a thing, shall we all club together and buy a little island somewhere ????

Sarah
Clearly not the 'friends' that you thought they all were are they then! How spiteful sniggering at those less fortunate as you were at the time carry all your excess pounds! Well you've proved them wrong so far, so carry on doing what your doing luvly lady!
Sending mahoooosive scales vibes to you for large movements!
Luv

they are not freinds dutch they are just enviouse, because you have done so well and most probably look alot better than them, and a nicer person.x

Dutch - Please stay strong. I've just seen how well you've done. They're jealous of you - plain and simple. You keep going strong girl and do what's right for YOU! I'm astounded by your willpower and strength, you must be an amazing woman and they are stupid to risk losing you as a mate.
You have all of us in here and - as the others have said - they're not true friends if they're gossiping nastily about you behind your back. A true friend will support you through whatever makes YOU happy.
Keep going - I think you're great and a real inspiration.
TAke care
Tansyx:D

Morning gang! Just popping in quickly this morning as I'm off stok taking (yawn) in a mo!

Have fab mornings - catch up with you all later
Vx

Dutch.. gosh! your friends are real stinkers.. just print off sheets of minimins, the ones that say how proud we all are of you and what an inspiration you are to us, then let them read it then shove it down their throats.. well ok, not that last part, but I'm having a BAD morning!! :mad::sigh:

Sorry for rant, but here goes.. My OH is a self employed Joiner and as a favor to one of his dads friends he's taken on a job to renovate this little house. Obviously he buys all the materials, new kitchen, bathroom, windows, doors etc and all the little bits that you need to install and fit everything! And this woman, WON'T PAY her bill.. which is running into 1000's of pounds.. so we're in debt up to our eyeballs.. GRRRrRRrr. I could swing for her I realy could.. it's a good job I'm in ketosis and I've for the feel good factor!! On top of all that, I can't seem to find a good car insurance quote and it runs out today .. :badmood::beam:

hi guys,

omg dutch they sound awful sooo not friends. at least your moving soon. You will always have us here at mini's feck them anyways who need friends like that? i think your right we should club together and buy a island somewhere but where?
Not much going on here am meeting a friend today that i havent seen in four years, we lost contact and found each other on bebo again so really looking forward to that!

Good luck to anyone with wi's and the loooosers hehe

becky xx

my so called friends have been talking about me behind my back re too much weight lost too quick, never keep it up, and how much they used to laugh when I got out of breath and puffing trying to keep up with them when we went out on walks. I'm feeling really down and fed up, best get a good loss today

we're moving house soon and I can get some new friends

not very friendly friends Dutch :( you can make some new ones when you move - are you moving far ? Your achievement is wonderful, ignore these people :hug99:
Sending lots of :vibes: for a good scales reading today.

On top of all that, I can't seem to find a good car insurance quote and it runs out today

try the Post Office - saved me £80 when I re-did mine in Jan...was with same insurance company as well!!!

Good luck with any weigh ins today :D

I was in Tesco yesterday and had a mooch around the clothes bit, now I know their clothes are more generous on the size front than other places but I tried on a skirt in a 12 and it did up :eek: almost fainted away on the floor I was so shocked! I don't feel like a size 12 at all. It showed a few unpleasant 'lumps' on the tum so I didn't buy it but just the fact that it did up with ease was a boost :D

try the Post Office - saved me £80 when I re-did mine in Jan...was with same insurance company as well!!!

Thanks - I've been with the post office for 2 years now and they keep upping my premium! I did a search with confused.com and if i was a new customer they would charge me £100 less than they are asking for renewal .. and that's not including the £50 cash back!

Dutch!!!! They're not friends!! Just jealous I guess, but that doesn't help you one iota. Are you moving far away?

T4M Claire.........At least yours stayed the same, mine have got a monk on and are moving backwards. So's the bl**dy tape measure. AND I HAVEN'T CHEATED !!

SO BAD WITH NAMES..... Sorry, but camp outside the womans house. Demand your money!

I've come home from work for a pee break. Whoops I appear to have done magic tricks with a computer and a cup of coffee too! Oh well I go in 3/4 hour before anyone else gets in, so it'll be time owing...LOL! It's this mini's - it's addictive.

Back