It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

thanks sarette!!

butterscotch is yummy isn't it!! I had one in my first week but it made me want angel delight the rest of the week so I've stayed off them since then!!!

Sarah hate to be a killjoy,but have you heard about the new research into sunbeds...I lived on them in my 20's...very frightening.

Clare-BODY PUMP-that sounds like hard work!don't believe in doing things by half do you....mind you caught myself looking at the details of BTT class at the local church hall....what is wrong with me!!

thanks sarette!!

butterscotch is yummy isn't it!! I had one in my first week but it made me want angel delight the rest of the week so I've stayed off them since then!!!

If you mix the butterscotch with mix-a-mousse it almost is angel delight!!

Popping in to say HELLO!!

And, im back on the wagon - vrooooooooooooooooooooooom all the way to goal :D

Happy birthday liz, and nice seeing you all xxx

Sarah hate to be a killjoy,but have you heard about the new research into sunbeds...I lived on them in my 20's...very frightening.

Clare-BODY PUMP-that sounds like hard work!don't believe in doing things by half do you....mind you caught myself looking at the details of BTT class at the local church hall....what is wrong with me!!

Its a conspiracy I tell ya.... That's what it is!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got butterscotch this evening for dessert - cant bloody wait! OMG I really really am a sad ba$tard arent I - pmsl xxx

Oh PS - sorry Liz, I only just noted that its ya BURPDAY - hope you are having a lovely jubbly day hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well I did think of that... but for the sake of my long term fat-free-ness I decided not to give in to the cravings!!!

Back