It's tuesday**** lets do it hour by hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all you fat losers :D

Another grey and dreary looking day today.

Day 2 for me and already 1/2 litre water down. Only managed 2 1/2 yesterday I need to up that today.

Hope you all have a good one

HM

I'm in, new to MM's but as our forum is down need to get support from somewhere!! had a w/e off which I don't regret, (massive fun in Brighton with my girlfriends) but it was tough yesterday trying to get back into it & therefore didn't!:doh:
So today is it going to start the hike back to day 3 & ketosis!
:party0049:

Morningg!!
deffinately up your water Hedgemag .. i drink 4-5 litres a day && it really shows!! :D x

Morning all. day 2 of restart for me too, feeling good, i can do this, i know i can. good luck to everyone else hope you all have a easy day.

HI EVERYONE

IM IN :wave_cry:...ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE BEING ON HERE...BUT I GOT TO GET BACK ON THE WAGON...SLIPPED A BIT...SO DAY ONE FOR ME!!!!:cry:

I HAVE THE REST OF MY JOURNEY TO COMPLETE AND ITS GETTING HARDER TO FOCUS..:sigh:

OH I LEFT MY PURSE AT HOME SO I DONT BUY ANY FOOD....JUST GOTTA DO THIS

Hi Gilly nice to see you back on the boards. Good luck with the rest of your journey, we are all on the same wagon just hold on tight.

good morning:)
im back on day one today..got weighed yesterday.had a good chat with my cdc...
can i join you all today.
good luck
emma.xxx

Morning

... Gorgeous peeps! :D:D:D:D

I'm here for 2 weeks solid, shift me last few pounds that have hung around quite frankly due to nothin more than an over zealous social life.....

Its nice to have a life BUT the nxt 2 wks are peace and quite so what better way to spend it other than on CD, I can only 810 as BMi is 25 but thats good enough for moi!

Good to be back and be able to access mini's at my desk.

Hope you're all well - have missed u all xx

Well done time4me, you are so nearly there.
I'm on day 2 of 7 day SS challenge so i'll be popping in plenty to keep focussed.
Have a great day.

MORNING

Hi grey skies in N. Ireland have a great day everyone

good morning everyone. i'm on day two of my restart after being a chief bridesmaid and living it up at my best friends wedding. although i didn't go mad and only had two drink through the whole day and night, ha. but i still gained four lbs :( so here's to getting rid of that and more besides in the next week with luck. am getting weighed by my cdc tonight (ooer). no doubt her scales will show me having gained more, but it's a milestone i couldn't miss :)

abz xx

Good to see you back on minimins claire.
just had choc mint ice cream very yummy. done some house work, now got to pick daughter up from play group, so will be spending rest of day keeping her happy.

Hello everyone!! Day 3 for me today and I am still very very motivated! The weather is lovely today, sunny and warm, so my plan is to sunbathe and go for a swim! Lovely! :D One shake down and 1 litre of water. Have a good day girls! :D

Good to see you back on minimins claire.
just had choc mint ice cream very yummy. done some house work, now got to pick daughter up from play group, so will be spending rest of day keeping her happy.

Thanks Dawn hun
You're doing fabbo - well done & its deffo good to be back xx

Nice to see you back clare.

one shake and 1litre down for me moving to the 2nd litre. only gonna drink 3litres today :D

Back