IT'S Tuesday***LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
It seems like ages since I started the daily..

Day 2 for me and feeling more possitive now.

Just had water so far, going to have some CD porridge in a while.

Have a great day everyone

HM

Hi all,

only had water so far.
good luck on your 2nd day HM.XX

Good morning all,

coming to the end of week 2 for me. Scales have really slowed but then do has my water in take. Will try to drink lots more water from today!

Nice to see you starting the daily HM and good luck for day2. K fairy will be along in no time at all.

Vxx

Day 5 for me and feeling fine. One of my colleagues bought me a present from starbucks so I have made someone else's day by giving it to them! Just had water so far. Have a banana tetra on my desk willing itself to be drank but I'm saving it for a while! Hope everyone has a great day x x

Lol sorry hedgemag - thats because im up early so ive done it! (slaps wrist)

Ive just dropped my son off at school yippee and hav a very grouchy dayghter so i think bedtime for her in a mo.

Ive had my first bar - toffee and it was lovely and wolfed it down lol and just had 2nd pint of water - another 8 to go lol!

I had a food free day yesterday and it was all good so heres to another one.

Its raining so hard here I think I have absorbed my 2.5 litres already today, at work now so will at least stay dry until school run this afternoon.

Morning guys :) omg the rain pelting away here aswell.

one shake and 500ml water down. had a bit of disaster last night with fake tan i dont look so good!!

Morning all!

Been at work since 7.15am as I have to leave just after 12, flying to Dusseldorf to see a supplier. Not back till late tomorrow night.

Have had 2 litres of water & a choc tetra so far. Won't be drinking too much until after i land in germany otherwise I'll be up & down to the loo!!!

Been raining here too since about 7.45. :(

Have a good day. xx

to say its raining here would be an understatment, hope it at least slows a little before i have to take Lewis to nursery later.

Morning everybody.
Does anybody feel bloated under the bottom of their ribs?
I had a good night. Will try and get some kitostix today from boots as none of my local supermarket chemists have any left (is EVERYBODY in my town on CD) lol. I have stuck to it rigidly and drank loads of water, there is a bit of a yucky taste in my mouth still and the person who stole my tongue and left theirs hasnt returned mine yet. (YUCK) its disgusting.
I'm so lucky I only have to kiss my dog good morning lol. I bet hes not too chuffed either lol.
Just about to have my first banana shake, warm, with a straw, very comforting.
Have great days girls. Im probably here loads today, so pm me if you want a natter.
Lynne x

Sounds like your in ketosis already wizzbang.

Its pouring here felt really sorry for my son this morning having to walk in the rain, thank god for his big warm coat!

Hope it stops when i go out to get him in a bit :(

had just over 500ml of water so far and got a banana and a choc tetra to have today. Holding off as long as I can to have them. I have to say I feel better today after having food last night (I'm on 810) as I know that I'll be having something later. I was a bit worried of the drop off in pack numbers from LL's 4 a day do CD's 3, but I found myself almost forgetting to have the last one as a drink last night!

It's my 2nd day today so no effects yet like icky tongue!!

H

:eek:I cant find the daily quiz!:eek:

Hi everyone. Still in bed enjoying some me time whilst my bambino is at nursery. Trying to get 2 litres done before i go to pick her up. Hope your all having a good day x

ergh this weather makes me wanna eat :-( must stay STRONG!

Back