It's TUESDAY lets do it HOUR x HOUR

My major problem to overcome is not eating because im not hungry, but not eating because i like eating! On a survey, i would put down "eating" as one of my hobbies along with sleeping...how many calories does chewing burn off?:rolleyes:

i find it hard work piella so ya not on ya own hun ...some seem 2 breeze through cd and i seem 2 have blips here and there and bumble my way through lol so ya in good company hun..... xx

lol @ sleepybird:8855: i like ya style xx

Just had half a banana bliss....cant wait for my soup later....I tried chicken and mushroom yesterday, yummed it up in a flash-lovely!! But gonna try spicey tomato tonite-which unnerves me a tad,it has such bad press on here!! Which is why I want to get it out of the way just incase I hate it too!

well im on the chilli soup for tea then choc tetra later 2nite split in2 drinks xx

tomato soup is gorgeous!! At this rate im trading all my tetras in for soups! Gona go for vegtable tomorrow.....yummy!!!
I spend all day looking forward to having soup......

I have been horrible with my water today. Struggling to finish my second litre. This has never happened before. I suspect it's because I have been lazy and spent all day in bed. Anyway just having my final pack for the day in a minute. A litre and a half down and 3 cups of tea. Here's to hoping I can have 750mls before I sleep lol.

I just keep a pint glass filled with water infront of me at all times-and i find i subconsiously just sip constantly...but saying that-be careful-Ive had about 6 litres today already.....

I normally have 3-4litres daily with ease. It's just today that has been quite odd. Am just aiming for the daily 2.25l suggested. Am not in the mood lol.

Back