**It's TUESDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Good morning all!

I have weighed in this morning and have lost 7.5lbs in my first week! I especially chuffed as I have been on 790, I was initally worried I wouldn't have good losses on 790 but that'll do my just fine for my first week back!:D

BG- Glad to hear you are feeling better - good luck with seeing your CDC today.

Steve/Iwillsuceed/Ronnie/Scotty - Well done for sticking at it. Keep going it is worth it and does get easier.

WL8S - Good luck with WI today.

Morning HM and Saffron!! Hope you are both well.

Good luck to all other restarters and WI'ins today!

Vx

:party0011::party0011::party0011: !!!WELL DONE!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Vicky thats brilliant! So proud of you xxx

Thanks Vicky

WOW 7.5lbs is fantastic a huge well done to you great motivation for you for the week ahead.

Morning - I'd like to be a regular

I've got 4st to lose - I havent been to see my CDC yet as I had 3 wks of packs lft from the summer. My scales register approx 14st 2lbs-4lbs so my CDC's will be 7lbs heavier....
I'll use my scales for the next 2 weeks until I re-visit (need to get paid to stock up again).
I'm looking forward to a slim summer, getting nice clothes, maybe even looking reasonable in a bikini
xxx

Morning all

Not a good day for me today

Got up late, Dd1 didn't want to eat her breakfast OR get dressed :mad:
Dh ill, he has an ear infection and its getting worse so he is off work and off to the doctors.
Its raining :mad:
I should have weighed today but didn't even have time for that :sigh: (I like to weigh in a morning first thing)

On the up side:

almost 1 1/2 litres of water and 4 GT's down so far :D

Morning one and all!!!

Well done on the 7.5lbs Vicky!! Well done Sam on yours too!! and good luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today.

I had a good day yesterday, no blips and didnt even feel tempted to blip either. I am doing aam/790 style though so its probably a bit easier for me than you lot on ss ... I am always so impressed that you can all ss.

Well Im feeling very positive again today, tired but positive. Have a good day all x

Dd1 didn't want to eat her breakfast OR get dressed :mad:

I can see where she's coming from tbh :D:D:D Aww, your babies are so yummy!

Well done Sam, blooming marvy!

i'm sitting here in my full uniform (black trousers, white long sleved shirt, black waitcoat, and a tie) waiting for 11am so that i can go to work. i cant do anything around the house cos the OH is having a lie in.

BORED and trying not to eat xxx

morning and well done everyone.
Today is easier. I am certainly not as hungry as I was yesterday. I figured out that I can easily get 3l of water into me without thinking (well a little bit of effort); and I do think that my head is in the right place (for the moment).

still thinking of starting SS tomorrow or thursday.

Well done Sam! Great start for the new year!

Stick at it Clarabel, you can do it

Vxx

Morning All

What a windy drizzly day:mad: Not up to much today. No work so just chilling with ds. Got to go and see my consultant later for a check up following my teeth extraction before xmas. Apart from that, no excitement this end!

Went to Le Roc last night for the first time. It was really good, enjoyed myself and got a little bit of exercise thrown into the bargain too.

Had an excellent day food wise too and managed to drink 2 litres of water which doesn't sound much but is a vast improvement on my recent intake (which has been pretty much nil:eek:)

Still trying to work out the best way to maintain. I don't seem to be very good at it!:sigh: Going to road test the being strict Monday to Friday, an odd treat on the Fri nite or Sat and eat pretty much what i want on a Sunday. Will let you know how i get on!

Best of luck to all of those with wi's today.

Well done Vikki and Sam on great losses xxx

Hi to everyone else xxx

Just did a Ketostix looks like I'm in the pink already :D

I remember the first time my stick went pink I was sooo excited!!! I must say that for the past 3 days I have felt absolutely on top of the world, I've been drinking 3L + of water and have been trying to get some exercise in everyday! I feel soooo well and full of enery and Im sleeping like a log!

All round I'm feeling like im 16 again! (i'm 26)

I'm off to give blood tonight so I wont be exercising for 24 hours...

Anyway back to today im 1.5L down and will try to get another 2.5L before bed woohoo!:D

Back